MOM?!

My Devil Mentor

 

Your POV

                When I arrived home, I saw Jonghyun. He was standing in front of our house. What is he even doing here? I don’t want to see him, I hate him. I was about to walk away from our house just to get rid of him, I’ll come back later, but before I could even take my first step, he saw me. “____-ah!...” he said as he walked closer to me. I saw he’s holding a bouquet of red roses. Tsk, you didn’t even give me one before, why is he doing this now? Pathetic. “What are you doing here?” I said coldly. He was shocked by my coldness. “Uhm… you didn’t reply my text so I just went here myself… oh.. for you,” he said as he show me his bouquet of flowers. I just stared at it, “I’m a little busy, what do you want?” He held my hand as he insisted me on accepting the bouquet of roses. “Don’t lie to me, it’s summer…” I dropped the bouquet from my hand since I’m not really planning on accepting them. It’s pretty though, but my pride tells me I should never accept anything from him again. He was again shocked.

              “I know it’s summer, but I’m still busy. Now if you may excuse me…” I was about to enter my house when he suddenly grabbed my arm, “I regret everything…” he said. “Let go,” I said irritated. “I’m sorry for not making you feel like you’re worthy to be loved. I’m sorry for leaving you…” he paused. I think he’s fighting his tears now. “I know I was a jerk for letting you go…” he pleaded. “You want me to go back to you… just because that Hara dumped you?” I turned to face him. He didn’t speak.

               I calmed myself before I continue to speak. “So what do you think of me? I admit it, I really loved you so much it was too painful when you left me... for her. It felt like my own soul betrayed me…” I’m fighting my tears now, I can’t let him see me still hurting. “I’m sorry give me another---“ he hugged me but I just stood there. “I’m so stupid for even hoping us to be… friends again! You know the most painful thing? It’s you making me feel that I’m just someone who you could just return to when that girl you dumped me for broke up with you!” I cried, my tears started running now and I’m trying so hard to fight them. My awesome reflexes! Why are you betraying me now?

               “Please…” he hugged me tightly but I pushed him to let go. “…too late, I’m sorry, but please… I don’t want to see you again,” I run inside our home and left him. I directly went into my room without even telling my mom who I think was at the kitchen that time that I already arrived. I went into the bathroom to wash my face and took a shower, changed into my house clothes (particularly just a pair of shorts and a shirt), tuned into my shuffled playlist, lay down on my bed as I reflected on everything that happened. It was a long day. The last thing I thought of was Sehun holding my arm when he saw me at the practice room. Was he being the concerned Sehun now? Come to think of it, he didn’t even cheer me for tomorrow’s recital, so what I’m thinking right now is totally out of proportion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Umma~ do you really have to come?” I asked mom in between breakfast. “Of course! They even gave me invitations, and as a very supportive mother, I should attend your recital,” she said excitedly while she’s putting make-up on herself. Unbelievable. It’s 7:00 am and my mom’s already dressed, have her hair done and now putting make-up on herself while I on the other hand just started to eat my breakfast, still in my sleeping clothes. It’s like she’s the one who’ll perform and not me. “Aish. K, fine, just don’t bring your camera,” I said as I took a bite from my pancake. “But---“ she pleaded but I cut her off. “Do you want to go or what?” I said as I took another bite from my pancake. “Yah, why are you acting like I’m not your mom!” she frowned at me and tapped Appa but he just chuckled. “I won’t if you stop acting like a 5-year old mom. Now, take it or leave it,” I stuck my tongue out before I finish my breakfast. “Fine!” she pouted while Appa just smiled at the both of us. Appa, how’d you even fell for this immature woman?

No One’s POV

                You arrived at the SME building 20 minutes before the start of the recital, but you and Jin-ah were the latest to arrive. All the trainees as well as their corresponding EXO and f(x) mentors are there, except for Sehun. Not that I’m looking for him in the first place, besides they’re not obliged to attend today. It’s the recital, so they literally don’t have work. Why would he even watch the recital? Maybe he’s sleeping again. You thought.You also saw some guys who were unfamiliar to you. One of them struck you the most because of his outfit. Is he planning on walking down the runway or what? You thought.  “Shinee-oppas!!!” You hear Jinhee and shockingly your mom shout from behind you. “MOM?!” Jinhee and you said in unison while looking at your mom. “What?” your mom just grinned. How could she know them but I don’t? “Oh my god mom, I can’t believe you just called them Oppas… urgh… Anyway, just don’t come any closer to me please…” you said in embarrassment while walking away. “I need to go mom,” Jinhee said. “Oh sure honey,” your mom kissed Jinhee on her cheek but pulled her again. “Oh btw, can you get me an autograph from Minho? Please….” Your mom gave Jinhee her puppy-dog eyes. “Mom!?” Jinhee said while looking embarrassed from what your mom said. “okay fine, fine! Aish… Now go there. I’ll see you later. Fighting~!” Your mom said to Jinhee before letting her go.

 

 

 

 

 

                              

Hahaha! I love my mom. My mom's my inspiration for Your and Jinhee's mom. She's basically like this though I exaggerated a bit in the story. Ohhh.. and she likes Siwon from super junior. :)) LOL at my mom.. But I love her so much, she's the best mom in the world~! kyaaa ^^ I'll consider posting another chapter.. stay with me, my beloved readers!~ HAHA :))