Just One More Second

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

A/N: Listen to this while reading.

http://www.repeatmyvids.com/watch?v=x5A5W1zueeU&kmdom=youtube

 

He was unapproachable. Everyone steered clear of his path. If the school was a clean white sheet, he was the one smudge in the corner. He was feared. Only his small group of friends would approach him. And sometimes, even his friends would stay away.

Now, she was the new girl. Although she was new, she quickly became popular amongst the boys, even him. For some reason, everytime he saw her, he felt his heart beat rapidly. She was truly an angel. The aura around her announced so. 

************************

Taeyeon walked cautiously to school. For days, certain guys were waiting around her house, and it creeped the shizle sticks (A/N: I use this word XD) out of her. The guys would shamelessly corner her and ask her out. Well, now Taeyeon had to suffer and get to school earlier than usual.

When she stepped into the school grounds, she noticed a boy limping around that back of the school. Curious, she walked over to him. 

"Excuse me?"

The boy turned. His heart stopped. She was there, standing right in front of him.

"Are you okay?" her voice snapped him out of his trance.

"Go away," he replied.

"Well, you're hurt, and I-"

"I SAID GO AWAY!" he roared.

Shocked, she fell to the ground. Startled by his own outburst, he ran away.

*I can't face you* he thought as he ran from the little beauty.

*************************

The bell rang indicating lunch time, and Taeyeon happily skipped out of her class.

"Wheeww, just a few more periods to go and then, HOME!" she giggled.

Her smile brightened the whole hall, and others had to smile with her. Her laughs, smiles, and giggles were just to contagious to ignore.

He almost smiled too. So close but not quite.

 The hall that had been radiating with her joy mellowed down. As he passed, jeers and boos were all sent towards him. Cooly, he shrugged it off. He didn't care about any of these losers' opinions, well, maybe her's mattered. He wanted to look perfect in her eyes, and since he couldn't, he chose to stay out of her eyes. He didn't want to be seen by her as a loser and low life.

As he made his way to the end of the hall, a jerk stuck his foot out and tripped him.

"OOf."

People began laughing as they saw him lying on the ground. Tears threatened to fall out, but he held them in. He didn't want these a holes to see his weakness.

He stood and made a slashing line across his throat to warn the kid. Everyone grew frightened at this and ran off, except for her. She had seen it all, the tears, the teeth clenching, and the sad hurt eyes.

"Are you okay?" her soft melodious voice made its way to his ears.

"Does it look like I am?" he growled.

"Your eyes, they ache, like your heart."

"What the hell are you talking about!"

"You're hurting."

"Don't tell me what I'm feeling or not. You're not my f*ing master!" he yelled.

She slowly then trudged away from him. He watched the lonely back of the girl and swallowed hard. His eyes once again glistened with tears, but this time, they fell down his pale lonely face.

***************************

"Taeyeon!" Taeyeon's friends called out.

She had just met them. They were Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, the look alikes, Sooyoung, the shikshin, Sunny bunny, Ice princess Jessica, Mushroom Tiffany, and Dancing machine Hyoyeon.

They were all kind to her and instantly clicked together.

Taeyeon sat at the lunch table and snapped for their attention.

"Girls, I have a question."

"What is it, Taeyeon-ah?" Sunny asked.

"Who is that boy that gets bullied around and feared?"

"You mean G-dragon?" Sooyoung butted in. "The one that looks scary and has that short spiky blonde hair?"

"Yah. Him."

(This is what he looks like.)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZJPW8RkHp4PMsC2GtXIj

"Well, he's a loner," started Jessica, "He's really scary, so people avoid him."

"He's gotten into a lot of fights." continued Hyoyeon.

"Well, all you really need to know is to stay away," Seohyun advised, "I heard he has a sad past, but he's just scary. I mean he fights, and never has had a gentle moment."

"Yup!" the girls agreed.

"Well, doesn't he have a real name?"

"Uh, I think it's Kwon Ji Young, but no one calls him that. We all call him Gd."

"Oh, thanks guys." Taeyeon said.

"So why the sudden interest?" Yoona asked.

"Well, I saw him in the hallway, and people were hating on him so."

The girls nodded their heads and shrugged. They knew things like that would happen to him.

But Taeyeon was curious. Why didn't he go by his full name? What was this sad past of his? Why was he so closed up and sad? The questions rolled around like crazy in her head.

********************

The bell rang and school was out. Taeyeon smiled in happiness. As she was about to head home, she caught sight of him, Jiyoung. He was walking towards the back of the school. Curious Taeyeon quietly followed him. 

Ji Young rounded the corner and stopped at a little building hiding behind the school. He looked around to see if anyone was watching and entered it.

Lucky for Taeyeon, she had just hidden in time for him to not catch her peeking. She sighed in relief and slowly approached the building when she heard music coming out of the room. The song was Hurt by Christina Aguilera, a song she loved. She heard a voice sing along. It sounded amazing. She realized that some parts were fixed into rap that fit perfectly with the song.

Slowly, she sat herself outside the door and began to softly sing along. Not noticing that her voice was getting louder, she continued singing.

But he heard the voice, the angel voice. And he froze. Someone was out there listening and singing along. Yes, the voice melted his cold heart, but he needed to know who the singer was. So cautiously, he stepped outside and saw her there singing with her eyes closed.

"YAH!" he shouted at her.

"OMO-NAH!" she jumped up from he seat and stared at him.

"Why were you here?" he asked her.

"Uh, I well, your umm singing was-ss uh gr-re-at-t!"

He couldn't help but laugh a warm hearted laugh. And with that laugh, the both of them were left shocked. One was shocked about how warm and sweet the laugh had sounded, and the other was shocked about the fact that he laughed.

He quickly put back his stern face and pushed her away.

"Whatever, go."

"NO!" She blurted out.

"No?"

"Yah, no! I'm going to find out who you really are Kwon Ji Young! Be prepared to be bothered by Kim Taeyeon."

Ji Young froze. It sounded amazing to hear her say his name, his real name.

***************************

Months had passed and Ji Young and Taeyeon were closer. People had at first gone outraged at them being sort of friends, but they were now used to it. As much as Taeyeon had opened up to Ji Young, he kept closed and didn't reveal much. In fact he revealed so little that she often felt tired of it all.

But today, she was especially tired of it.

"JiYoung, how was your childhood like?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because, I'm curious."

Jiyoung just turned away leaving Taeyeon more frustrated than ever.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY CAN'T YOU EVER OPEN UP TO ME! I TRIED KWON JIYOUNG! I TRIED! BUT I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! YOU DON'T EVEN TRY TO TELL ME ANYTHING! WHAT ABOUT THE MONTHS AND MONTHS WHEN I TRIED TO BE CLOSER TO YOU? WHY CAN'T YOU OPEN UP TO ME!"

"WELL WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU? WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO INTRUDE IN MY LIFE LIKE THIS? I NEVER ASKED YOU TO HELP ME! I DON'T NEED YOU! YOUR LIKE A FLY IN MY LIFE! I DON'T NEED YOU, BUT YOU KEEP STAYING CLOSE BY!"

Taeyeon stared at the raging JiYoung. Her heart broke apart, and tears ran down her pale face. He didn't know, her heart. He didn't know that her heart started beating for him, that she wanted to fix his broken one, that she wished he would start to open up to her.

"Months, it's been months JiYoung. I just hoped. I'm sorry, but I'm disappointed with you. I-I-I can't stand you anymore. I hate you." she whispered.

JiYoung stared as Taeyeon ran off. His heart broke, also, into a million pieces. He sobbed silently as her words slayed him like a sword.

********************

For the next few weeks, things had drastically changed. JiYoung was getting into more fights and drinking constantly. Taeyeon hid in the eaves of her best friends as they comforted her.

One day, JiYoung was walking along the sidewalk not drunk for once, when he saw them, the stupid gang that had tried to kill him several times.

"!" he dashed off when they took notice of him.

Taeyeon also happened to be walking on the same road when a body bumped full force into her. The man ran past without apologizing, and Taeyeon was cursing him in her head until she realized...it was JiYoung. It was JiYoung and a group of tall bulky men dressed in black chasing him.

With her heart pounding, she ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her.

*JiYoung, please be safe.*

*************************

JiYoung was cornered in an alleyway far from civilization. The men came charging full force at him. He felt blows to his stomach as he returned them. He was badly outnumbered and hurt to the bone. He fell to the ground when he saw a man lift up a knife to end his pitiful life.

*Goodbye world, Sorry Taeyeon, my love.*

He closed his eyes to wait for the pain.

SLICE!!!!!!

He closed his eyes tighter while he still waited for the pain. He didn't feel it. When he heard the alley being cleared, he slowly opened his eyes. And the sight before him killed his more painfully then the knife would have. 

Before him, lay a gasping Taeyeon. Blood ran from the cut in her stomach. He stared in shock.

"Taeyeon!"

"JiYoung-ah!" her hoarse voice managed to produce his one name.

"JiYoung, I'm so-o-rry fo-for try-ying to -p-pry into y-yo-u-r life." Tears hung on her eyes, and JiYoung's own eyes mirrored them.

"Taeyeon-ah! You stupid girl! Why did you take the blow! Why!"

"I-I nee-d-ded to-to -s-s-save you."

"You should have called the police you stupid girl!" Tears now freely ran both their faces.

"N-n-o-o T-i-m-e."

As JiYoung came to his full senses and reached for his phone, she whispered into his ears, "I Love You" and she was gone.

Her heart would no longer beat. Her eyes would never wake to see another day. He would never see her smile again. He would never hear her voice again.

"NO! KIM TAEYEON! WAKE UP! YOU LITTLE KID! WAKE UP! DON'T JOKE AROUND OR ELSE I SERIOUSLY WON'T EVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN! KIM TAEYEON! PLEASE!"

But no words or breath came out of her soft rosy lips.

"Please Taeyeon. I Love you. Just come back, please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I was too much of a coward to tell you my life! I'm sorry I thought you would find me pitiful rather than love me! I was stupid! Please! Just please. Please just give me another second! Just one more!"

His cries rang, but it was not answered by her.

*Kim Taeyeon, why? Just give me a second to fix things! Please. I love you.* his thoughts filled his heart.

"I love you."

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it wasn't that good :) I didn't want it to be too long, after all, it is just a one shot.

Well it didn't turn out as well as I wanted but, enjoy you G-Tae fans (I'm one too!"