Someone else

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

Listen to thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTF1CN5JOFY

His POV:

Kim Taeyeon. You want to know who she is? Well, she is only the most amazing person I have ever known or seen. She radiates pure innocence. But she, she's with someone else. She was once mine, and only mine. But for the stupid mistake, I lost her. Yes, I'm an idiot. You can hate me all you want, but I will hate myself the most. No one can hate more than I hate myself for that mistake.

There she is, walking away with him. He has to be the luckiest person in the world. Why? Well, because he can hold her tight, kiss her, and love her freely and public.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon-ah."

*******************************

Her POV:

How does it feel, to watch your ex in the arms of another? I guess we both know. He walks by holding her hand, and I just break apart. I guess I will never erase him. 

But then he is holding my hand. I'm sorry Leeteuk, but I still love your friend. Is that what I have to say? Is it that easy? No, I will never know because everytime I try, the memory of him kissing her pops up. 

I'm such a . (A/N: No your not Taeyeonnie T^T) I should let him go. Come on Kim Taeyeon, come on! But what's the point? I'll only keep remembering him. He's stamped to my mind and heart.

Cho Kyuhyun, it's all your fault.

******************************

Author's POV:

Taeyeon lifted her head and faced the sun. Soon, it would go down and meet the horizon. She was sick and tired of it all. Sighing, she walked wherever her feet took her.

On the other hand, Cho Kyuhyun was sitting under a little cherry blossom tree. His head swirled with remorse and regret. Tears glistened at the tip of his eyes. And without a thought, he walked aimlessy around.

 

*****************************

Her POV:

Why am I here? What just happened? Why? Why this place? 

I stared at the little lake hidden behind the large trees all over. The water rippled peacefully, calmly. It brought back memories, too many.

*Flashback*

"Taeyeon-ah!"

"What, Cho Kyuhyun!"

"You gotta come here! Look what I found!"

Kyuhyun grabbed Taeyeon's hand and pulled her towards some place.

"Look!"

Before their eyes, lay a small lake that glistened under the sun. Trees and grass surrounded this piece of nature. It seemed like a little bird nestled inside its nest. The scenery was so calm and comforting.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, how'd ya find this place."

"With my amazing Kyuhyun skills."

"And I thought you were only good at playing starcraft!" Taeyeon giggled loudly.

"Oh no you didn't!" Kyuhyun yelled.

The two chased each other around the lake while never failing to smile.

*Flashback Ends*

Author's POV:

"Taeyeon?"

"Kyuhyun."

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing. Never mind. I'll go." 

"Wait! Taeyeon!"

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

Kyuhyun stared sadly at her as tears started rolling down her face. He grabbed her hands and pulled her into his arms.

"Taeyeon, don't go, I love you."

"LIAR!" she cried harder. 

"No, shush. I'm sorry, sweetie. Please. Come back. I can't bear to see you with someone else."

"No."

Kyuhyun pulled her out and stared into her eyes. She defiantly stared back.

And ever so slowly, he closed the gap between them.

Fireworks lit in both their stomachs as their lips met.

The softness of her lips drove Kyuhyun crazy.

He pulled out and said, "It was my mistake. I can't see you with anyone else. I'm sorry, and I love you."

Tears running down their faces, they pulled in for another kiss.

__________________________

THE END!