I really Like you!!!

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEkTHNNL_o&feature=related

 

"Come on Taeyeon Noona! What kind of clothes is that? Huh? You're snsd for goddness sakes! Dress more pretty and feminine. That looks like guy clothes."

Taeyeon pouted and looked away.

"Come on Taeyeon noona. It's only because I care for your image. Please don't pout!" *It's too cute I can't contain my feelings if you keep doing that!*

"YAH! WELL IF YOU THINK MY FASHION SENSE GO PLAY WITH SOOYOUNG OR TIPPANY!"

"Tiffany noona. Not Tippany, but Tiffany."

*Meanie Key! You are always mean to me! But I really like you!!*

She shrugged and walked to the closest clothing store.

"What about this?"

She held up a pretty cute floral dress.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/orange-style-set-v-neck-cardigan-floral-patterned-a-line-dress-cardigan/info.html/pid.1030903942

"Yes! That is pretty. It's feminine and gorgeous bringing out your figure. It makes you look cuter and more vunerable which is what guys like!"

*Dude really? Key you compliment me but other guys? I want you!*

She inwardly sighed and proceeded to take it to the changing room.She soon came out wearing the cute dress.

"How is it?"

Key couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was so beautiful.

"Uh-h um beautiful but get rid of the sneakers, hairstyle, and the necklace. It kills it."

"You know you could have just ended it with beautiful."

*But then you would know my feelings noona!* He shouted to himself.

"Sorry noona, let's go."

********************************

Taeyeon stared as Key and Suzy conversed. They had just happened to meet at the corner of the cafe and started talking. Of course she felt like the third wheel. It pained her to see him so friendly with another female, but she calmed herself down.

*Kim Taeyeon, he is not your boyfriend!*

She walked away to her car. Good thing they had each brought their own cars. She didn't want to be the third wheel around them. After all, chances were they liked each other. Key had confessed he like Suzy on that Weekly Idol show.

"Huh. Kim Taeyeon, get a grip!" She started the car and started off towards the S.M entertainment building. 

***********************************

"Thanks Suzy."

Key smiled in gratitude and turned around to face his noona. But she wasn't there.

"Noona? Taeyeon Noona?"

He frowed in worry and confusion. He quicly grabbed his cell to call her. Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring.... Frustrated that she didn't pick up, he stormed over to his car to see her car missing.

"She left without me!?" He shrieked. "Aish!"

He started his car and headed towards SM. 

***************************

Taeyeon sat in the TTS dressing room. She was waiting for the show to start. Of course she was nervous for the live stage, but the earlier incident with Key rattled her mind.

"Huh, Kim Taeyeon. Wake up! Snap out of it!"

"Out of what noona?"

"AHHHH!"

Taeyeon jumped up to see Key standing right in front of her.

"KIM KIBUM! YOU SCARED ME!"

"WELL NOONA YOU SCARED ME WHEN YOU SUDDENLY LEFT ME!"

She looked down her shoes like they were the most interesting thing ever invented.

"Uh...Yah...um sorry."

"UM SORRY? THAT'S IT? AREN'T YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN? YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED NOONA!"

"WHY WERE YOU SO WORRIED HUH? WHY DO YOU CARE?"

"BECAUSE I LIKE NO LOVE YOU...." Key blocked his mouth with his hand, but it was too late.

"What?" Taeyeon couldn't believe her ears.

"I...i...I l-li- Never mind!"

"I like you too Key." Taeyeon again stared at her shoes in embarrassment.

"Noona? You do?"

"Uh..."

Key pulled her into his arms.

"Noona! I love you so much!" He stared at her pink lips and met them with his.

"Noona, I really like you."

"Me too."

_________________________________________

Okay that ...but whatever! I'm tired! I have finals!!!! eeek T.T