Black and White

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkvoiovua74

"Kim Jaejoong!! You loser puahaha!"

"Wtf! Kim Taeyeon!"

"Hahaha! You gettin creamed by your girlfriend!"

Jaejoong threw down the game console controller and huffed into his room. He closed the door and sat on his bed.

"What kind of girl beats a guy in COD?" Jaejoong yelled out.

"Hahahahaha!" Taeyeon had heard that.

"Jaejoongie?" She peeked into his room. Jaejoong automatically pouted and proceeded to turn his back to her. He stared at the bland wall ahead of him and acted like he was just so mad.

"Is my Jaejoongie angry?" Taeyeon used her killer aegyo and back hugged him. She placed her chin on his shoulder and snuggled in.

"Aigoo, our Jaejoongie looks so pretty! Dang! He's prettier than me!"

"Yah!" Jaejoong pushed the little dork off of him.

"OUCH!"

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY MY TAENG!" Jaejoong's face soon became from worried to confusion as Taeyeon began cracking up.

"Puahaha! You believed me!" She rolled around the floor and held her stomach. She started choking on the lack of breath. That got Jaejoong laughing hysterically at her.

"You know what? I hate you!" She pouted.

"Love you too!"

************************

"NO! THE CHOCOLATE CAKE!"

"HELLS NO! VANILLA ALL THE WAY!"

"KIM TAEYEON! IT IS CHOCOLATE!"

"NO!!! YOU PRETTIER THAN A GIRL JAEJOONG! VANILLA WINS CHOCOLATE'S BUTTOCKS!"

They huffed and puffed (and blew the house down! jk :D) at each other.

Each was holding a cake in their hands. One was vanilla (Taeyeon), and the other was chocolate (Jaejoong).

"She likes vanilla better you know."

"Well she chose the chocolate cupcake instead of a vanilla one before you know."

They glared at each other and stomped into their own rooms.

*How could he be such a babo! I'm Hayeon's sister!*

*Hah! She thinks she knows her little sister all the way? No! Hayeon likes chocolate!*

"WELL LET'S SETTLE THIS!!!" Both yelled running out of their rooms.

****************

"KIM HAYEON!!" 

Hayeon looked up to see two figures run towards her at a rapid speed. She cringed and ducked under her arms.

Just as the figures reached Hayeon, a much taller figure grabbed both collars.

"Taeyeon-ah don't kill your sister; Jaejoong don't kill your soon-to-be sister-in-law."

"OPPA!" "HYUNG!"

Jiwoong laughed heartily and let both go.

Jaejoong and Taeyeon ran up to Hayeon.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUMPKIN."

They both pushed each other to show their cakes to Hayeon. Haeyeon looked up at them in a confused expression. She pointed at both cakes at the same time and said, "TWO CAKES!!!!"

"CHOOSE THE BETTER ONE!!!"

"Um...." 

"HAYEON COME INSIDE AND EAT!"

Hayeon sighed in relief and walked into the house. Jaejoong and Taeyeon glared at each other. "This is not over!" Taeyeon hissed and followed her sister.

"KIM TAEYEON!" Jaejoong yelled and followed her.

"Are you guys fighting again." Taeyeon's mother questioned them as they stepped into the house.

"NO!"

"I think so."

"NO!"

"Uh huh!" Jiwoong yelled.

"JIWOONG GET OUT OF THIS!"

"Sheesh!" he scrunched up his face and sat down.

"Well guys, let's eat. Your dad is going to be late so he said to go ahead and eat before he came."

"Thanks mom!"

The family began eating when...

"So...Jaejoong...ever thought of proposing yet?" Taeyeon's mom pried.

"EKK *COUGH* *COUGH* EXCUSE ME?" Jaejoong asked.

"MOM! Wait... are you saying you don't love me enough to marry me? huh?" Taeyeon's suspiscions turned to Jaejoong.

"WHAT? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?"

"WELL WHAT WAS THE COUGH AND CHOKING FOR?HUH?"

"OMG KIM TAEYEON! THAT WAS NOT SAYING I DIDN'T WANT TO MARRY YOU!"

"THEN WHAT WAS IT!?"

"STOP!" Hayeon ordered the couple, "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY!"

The couple looked down at their plate sheepishly.

"Well sorry for mentioning that. I just wanted to see a grandchild faster."

"Mom! What about me?" Jiwoong whined.

"My dear, you, I have no hope for. What kind of girl would like a loud, messy, nuisance?"

The family cracked up as Jiwoong whined.

"Um...sorry Hayeon-ah and mom and Jiwoong oppa, but me and Jaejoong need to go. We have to clean up the house for tomorow. Tell dad we said hi. And here Hayeon-ah, your real present." Taeyeon announced.

Hayeon squealed in excitement as she received a ticket to her favorite boyband.

"Thanks unnie and oppa!"

****************************

Taeyeon plopped on her bed. "I'm so tired but we have to clean up for tomorrow!"

"Yah, come here sweetie. Let's rest for a little."

Taeyeon snuggled into Jaejoong's arms. "Oppa, you feel warm.

"You know earlier?"

"Huh?" Taeyeon asked.

"About the marriage proposal."

"Yah."

"Well, you never know..."

"Never know what?" Taeyeon pried.

"I might just pull a ring out for you soon."

Taeyeon smiled widely, "And you know oppa."

"Yes."

"I might say yes."

Jaejoong smiled, "And we'll have a grand wedding."

"With the best food."

"And a chocolate cake."

"Wait...what?"

"A chocolate cake." Jaejoong repeated.

"CHOCLATE?"

"Uh, yah."

"NO! VANILLA."

"CHOCOLATE!"

"VANILLA!"

"CHOCOLATE!"

"VANILLA!"

_____________________________

Okay...that was that. Sorry I haven't updated any of my stories in a loooonnnng time. Too lazy :3 will update soon for all fics though :)