The Week; Staircase to Heaven

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9OwCBCrdPE&feature=related

(Bit Long)

"I'm sorry, but I don't like you for him."

"Nae?"

"You are sweet and everything, but I do not like you for my son."

"Omonim."

"Please don't call me that. Please break up with my son. This is the only way I can leave you alone. I don't like you. He also has someone for him already."

"What did I do wrong? I c-"

"No, please leave him. For his own good and yours."

"N-nae."

*********************************

"My star. My twinkling baby!" Sehun called out, "Where are you? I'm home."

Suddenly, a tiny figure snuck up behind him and tackled him to the ground. The figure held on tight and squeezed him tighter every second. He smiled and let the girl lay on him. He then did a push up causing her to giggle like a little child.

"Sehunnie! You're so strong."

"Why thank you milady."

She giggled and got off him. He stood up also and they embraced each other.

"How was work?"

"Good, and how was my girlfriend's lovely singing day?"

"Amazing. Now come, I made dinner."

They walked to the kitchen hand in hand. He gasped at the meal in front of him. There was steak, salad, rice, corn on the cob, mash potatoes, pasta, and kimchi for good measures.

"Wow baby. You really out did yourself!"

"Uh huh. Since we ate korean food yesterday, I tried going western."

They sat down and started eating. Sehun savored every piece of the meal. It was delicious, melting in his mouth softly. Everything was perfect. He smiled as he invisioned a future like this. In his vision, he was sitting next to a beautiful baby girl, and his Taeyeon was sitting next to a handsome baby boy. They were all smiling and giggling, having fun. The kids were eating everything up and complimenting their mother. Sehun was snapped out of his fantasy as Taeyeon squealed.

"Honey!"

"Yes?"

"Let's watch Stairway To Heaven! Tiff told me it was rerunning today!"

"Let's eat first baby."

"Oh, right." she sheepishly grinned and finished up her meal quickly. "Come on!"

They settled right into the couch. Sehun put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her in closer. She smiled and looked up to see him. Sehun caught her looking at him. He leaned in to capture her lips. Slowly, she started responding. Sehun pushed her down onto the couch and hovered over her. He leaned back down to steal her lips again. His tongue stuck out a little and her pink lips. She gasped and opened them up to him. He smirked and stuck his tongue into . His tongue fought against hers as they fell into a pit of lust. But they were soon interrupted by the ringing of Taeyeon's phone.

"Dammit!" Sehun roared.

Taeyeon giggled and picked up her phone. As soon as she heard the voice, her face grew paler and her heart raced faster.

"Taeyeon-shi, I believe you promised to leave him."

"Soon omonim. Please just allow me a week. Just a week."

"Alright then. One week and that's final."

Taeyeon's eyes began watering at the thought. She steadied herself before returning into Sehun's arms. 

"Who was that Taeng." He turned to her, and as soon as he saw her upset face, he grew soft. "What is it Taeng baby? Did something happen at work? Did you have a fight with someone."

Hearing his soft caring words, she broke down into tears. 

"Taeng, look at me baby. Don't worry, sweetie."

She plastered on a forced smile and looked at him. "I'm okay Thehun."

"Hey!"

She giggled at his reaction and focused on the tv.

Finally when the drama marathon was over, Taeyeon was bawling. Sehun started freaking out. "Taeng, it's just a drama. Don't cry baby. Don't worry. I'm sure all of them are very happy."

"Sehun-ah."

"Yes?"

(Spoiler for Stairway to Heaven!)

"If you were Jung suh, I would do exactly what Tae Hwa did. I would give up my everything, happiness, everything, even my life to see you happy."

"Hey baby I would too, but we should be Jung suh and Song Joo except you won't die, and we'll live happily ever after"

She smiled. "Starting from tomorrow, let's have a date everyday for a week!" she cheered.

"Alright."

****************

~1st Date~

"Yah! Sehun!"

"Kim Taeyeon this is not fun."

"It will be when we get to the top."

They FINALLY  arrived at the top of the mountain after a hour of Sehun's whining. They stood proud, tired, and happy. From where they were, the view was amazing. Green trees littered the ground below and a blue sky rested above them.

"I LOVE OH SEHUN AND WILL LOVE HIM FOREVER!" Taeyeon yelled into the air. The echo came back, and she gave a satisfied smile.

"I LOVE KIM TAEYEON AND WILL LOVE HER FOREVER!" Sehun turned to her and threw a kiss in her direction. She laughed and grabbed it from the air.

 

~2nd Date~

"Try this Thehun."

"Yah!"

"Keke!" She giggled and put up her arms to form a heart above her head. "I love you." 

She took a piece of the cake and held some up for him. "Ahhh!"

"Ahhh!" he opened his mouth to eat it, but.. "Yum!" Taeyeon had shoved it into instead.

"Merong!" she stuck her tongue out gleefully at him.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! I want some cake!" Sehun pouted.

 

~3rd Date~

"Wahhhh! Help me Sehun-ah!"

He laughed loudly as Taeyeon fell on her for the 40th time that day. 

"Stop laughing!"

"Well I now know my girlfriend is not as perfect as I thought. She can't skate!"

"YAH! Just help me up!"

"I love you!"

"I know, now HELP ME UP!"

 

~4th Date~

"Omo!" she hid behind Sehun. "Kyaaaa!"

Sehun gently cupped her face and covered her ears. He smiled at her and kissed her lips. She blushed and reached for some popcorn. She popped it into his mouth and giggled.

"You can let go. You're arms must hurt."

He shook his head and pulled her into his chest still covering her ears.

"Don't be scared baby." he said right next to her ears so she could hear. "I'm here for you."

 

~5th Date~

"Sehun-ah, try this one!"

"Fine!"

He trudged into the fitting room then came out wearing the shirt Taeyeon had chosen.

"Wahhhh my boyfriend is so handsome! This is what we're getting you!"

"You're lucky you're cute and that I love you, Kim Taeyeon."

 

~6th Date~

"Look at the stars! They're so beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you!"

"Cheesy bastard!" Taeyeon laughed while pushing Sehun.

"Yah! I'm just showing you my love."

"In a cheesy way."

"I love you Taeyeon."

"I love you Sehun."

 

~7th Date/Last date~

"Lotte World is amazing!"

"Uh...so sick!"

"Whimp!"

Sehun didn't even retort Taeyeon's insult. He just hurried to the nearest bench to sit down. "Aish!"

"Awww, Sehunnie. Let's go home now. You don't feel well."

"K."

As they were heading home, Taeyeon couldn't face Sehun. *This is it, Kim Taeyeon. The end.*

When they arrived and entered their apartment, Sehun stood shocked. Every single item that belonged to Taeyeon was, well, gone. Her things were packed neatly into two suicases nearby the door.

"Taeyeon-ah...w-what is this?"

"I'm moving out."

"B-but we promised that only when we break up that one of us will leave."

"That's why Sehun-ah." she whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

"W-what? KIM TAEYEON!" He shouted. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? BREAKING UP? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!"

"I'm sorry Sehun-ah."

"SORRY? YOU AREN'T LEAVING ME!" He grabbed her hand and ran into their room. He pushed her onto the bed and ran out. He then stood blocking the door outside.

"OH SEHUN! LET ME OUT!"

"NO! YOU'RE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!"

"PLEASE!" Not being able to take it anymore, Taeyeon broke down and cried. "Please..."

On the other side of the door, Sehun was also an emotional wreck. Tears were flowing down his face, and he broke down even more after hearing her cry. Slowly, very slowly, he opened the door and dropped to his knees.

"Please. Taeyeon-ah. Please don't leave me. What did I do wrong? I'll change. Anything for you baby. What-"

"N-no. I need to go. I'm sorry Sehun." *I love you Sehun.* With that, she ran out.

*******************

"OH SEHUN! BE NICE TO HER! SHE IS YOUR WIFE TO BE!"

"NO SHE'S NOT! TAEYEON IS!"

"SHE LEFT YOU!"

"SHE'S GOING TO COME BACK!"

Sehun's mother once again sighed. It had been one month, and her son was not over Kim Taeyeon. "Why do you think I threatened her to leave you." she whispered hoping for Sehun not to hear.

But it failed, for Sehun heard her loud and clear.

"WHAT?"

"S-sehun."

He dashed out. Taeyeon had been threatened by his own mother. Not thinking clearly, he drove to a nearby club.

*****************

Ding dong!

"Yes?" Taeyeon crawled out of her bed to run to her apartment door. "Hello?" She wondered who would be visiting her so late at 11 pm.

She opened the door slightly to be captured by a drunk Sehun.

"Oh Sehun? What are you-"

She was cut off as Sehun pressed his lips to hers.

"Oh Sehun!"

"Why?" he whispered. "You could have told me! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT MY MOM WAS THREATENING YOU!"

Taeyeon gasped and pushed him off. "Oh Se-"

He pulled her in again and closed the door with his legs. He lifted her up and traveled into her room. Gently placing her on the bed, he rushed for her lips again. "No, Sehun. You're getting marr-"

He kissed her again, and this time, she gave in....and the night turned out to be something they would never forget for them.

**************

Sehun woke up with a headache. "What? Where am I?" Slowly everything came back to him, the reason for Taeyeon leaving, getting drunk, and that night. He slightly smiled looked at the spot next to him on the bed. Sure enough, Taeyeon was sleeping soundly.

"Taeng. I love you."

"Huh? What! Oh My Goodnes! No, this isn't happening. Oh Sehun why? You're getting marr-" He stole her lips.

"I don't want to hear it." he whispered against . "The only reason that word should be coming out of your mouth with me tied to it, is when we talk about our wedding. You and me."

"No. Sehun-ah this is wrong. No!"

"I love you."

"I-i no. Stop Oh Sehun."

"I love you Taeng baby." He took her into his arms and hugged her tight. "I love you."

***************************

"Umma."

"Sehun-ah. About yes-"

"Meet my fiance."

"What?" Sehun's mom's expression turned dark as Taeyeon walked into the office.

"What is she doing here?" his mom spat out.

"Don't talk to my love like that."

"Oh Sehun, you better take her out of my sight of I will-"

"No mom. You won't do anything."

His mom tightened her jaw and walked up to Taeyeon. "I thought I said to leave him alone!" she yelled. Sehun's mom slapped her hard on the cheek.

"MOM!"

"OH SEHUN, GET THIS OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

"MOM! Let's go Taeyeon-ah!"

Sehun ushered Taeyeon out gently. He wiped the tears off her porcelain face. "I'm sorry Taengoo."

"It's okay." she whispered.

*****************************

Taeng rubbed her stomach as Sehun argued with his mother again. It had been over a month, and the fighting was still going on. 

"I'm sorry baby." she whispered to her stomach. Yes, she was pregnant indeed, but only she knew. It was when her period did not come that Taeyeon freaked out and found out she was pregnant. She had cleverly disposed of the evidence and kept shut. Luckily, since it was only had been a month, her pregnancy wasn't showing much.

"YOU ARE NO LONGER MY SON!"

Taeyeon cringed as she heard Sehun's mother's voice from through the phone. 

"FINE!" Sehun yelled back. He sighed and went to his only source of happiness, Kim Taeyeon. "Sorry baby.'

"It's okay." That was now becoming the frequent thing she always said.

"I'm going to sleep a bit. Is that okay?"

"Sure." she hated it, the fighting. She hated it. She also hated that she was the reason for it. Pondering her thoughts, she came to a decision. "I know I promised, Oh Sehun, but I have to do this."

Sliently, she quickly gathered up her belongings. "Oh Sehun, don't hate me too much."

**************

Sehun woke up feeling uneasy. Something was not right. "Taeyeon-ah?" He searched every corner of the house, but she was not there. "TAEYEON!" He started panicking and ran back into the bedroom. Something caught his eye, a note.

To my Sehunnie:

I'm sorry. I broke our promise. But I love you, I always will. I want you and omonim to reconcile and with me here, it won't happen. I love you. I should have told you this but...I'm pregnant. Don't worry, silly. I'll take good care of our child. Just be happy. Remember, I said I would give up everything for you? But I guess I was a little selfish, I still have out baby. Haha, hate me, but Oh Sehun, remember, I love you.

From, Taengoo

"KIM TAEYEON!"

*********3 years later************

"Momma."

"Yes princess?"

The little child smiled a cute dorky smile and pointed at the nearby ice cream stand.

"Lauren wants ice cream." (Yes...I used MBLAQ's Hello Baby Lauren... she's sooo cute)

"Alright missy."

After buying the ice cream, Taeyeon and her sweet baby strolled around the park.

"Mommy! Look!" Little Lauren pointed at the playground and started running towards it.

"Sweetie, be careful."

And just as Lauren was about to fall, two strong hands grabbed her in the nick of time.

"Lauren!" Taeyeon shrieked and ran towards her. "Thank you so much. Oh th-"

"Taeyeon."

"Sehun."

Sehun stared deep into her eyes then back at Lauren. "Is she..."

Taeyeon looked at the ground then proceeded to take Lauren from him. "I need to go."

As she turned, Sehun grabbed her in a back hug.

"Kim Taeyeon, do you know how much I missed you? I love you. I never looked at another girl while you were gone. Why? Because you had my heart. Taeyeon-ah please. My mom and I, we're fine. Just please come back to me!" His tears fell one by one.

"I-I missed you, Oh Sehun."

Slowly turning around, she handed Lauren up to him. "Lauren-ah, He's your appa."

"Appa?" she stared at him then giggled. "Appa!"

"Yep, your appa."

He then sharply turned to Taeyeon. "You! Never ever leave me again."

With that, he pulled her into a family hug.

_____________________________________________________

DONE! Yah that was not my plan at first. Well whatever. I'm not 100% happy with this, but as always... ENJOY!