She Will Be Loved

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBM_srNAOk8&feature=related

 

Do you see me?

...

Please see me.

...

Please...just please.

...

Please.

I..I see you.

 

"Babe."

"Hmm?"

"What-cha looking at?"

The man smoothed her hair down and smiled gently.

"Nothing Jessica."

"Myung?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"Yah. I-"

He stopped as his gaze met the other beautiful woman across the room. She gently tilted her head and gave him a nod. 

 

Do you see me?

I do.

Are you sure.

I-I'm sure.

Then, what about him?

I see him too.

Can't you just see me?

...

 

"Taeng babe!"

"Yes, Woo?"

"Look at me."

She smiled in the pouting man's direction and patted his hair. Humming softly, she lay her head on his shoulder. As her head lay, her eyes traveled to the other man's wandering hand. The hand stopped at the girl's lips, caressing it softly.

Unconciously, she touched her own pink pouty lips and sighed. Looking up at the man on her side, she patted his cheek.

Laughing softly, the man at her side grabbed the hand and kissed it.

"My beautiful Taeyeon."

"Woohyun."

 

Across from them, the man's hand stopped touching the girl's lips and fisted itself.

 

Just me.

...

Please answer.

I-

 

"Miss Taeyeon."

Taeyeon turned her head to look up at the maid.

"Yes?"

"Chairman Nam is looking for you."

Nodding her head, she gave the group a farewell, freeing herself from a pouting Woohyun.

Her heels clicked the marble floor as she walked down the hallway. Clasping her two hands together, she prayed. She prayed for the best and not for the worst.

"Miss Kim."

"Yes sir."

"How are you and Woohyun."

"Woohyun is a sweetie and we-"

"Know your place Miss Kim. I do not want to see my son upset. Stay away from Mr. Kim."

"Sir I-"

*Smack!* the sound echoed throughout the large office.

"Sir!"

*Smack!* another...and another...and another...until her cheek was bright red, the chairman's palm met her face.

"Know your place Miss Kim. I helped you greatly. Repay it with your life, your life as my son's wife."

"Yes sir."

"You may leave."

Bowing her head, she left the room, cupping her red cheek.

"Stop."

The voice froze her. No, she did not need this right now. Clenching her teeth, she kept walking towards her room.

"Stop. I said stop."

"WHA-" The words choked to a stop in . The man grabbed her head to examine the cheek. Slowly, he thumbed her cheek, savoring the soft pale baby like skin.

"Let's go."

"NO!"

"Let's-"

"Myungsoo? Taeyeon?"

The two spun to see Woohyun walk up. "Taeng! Your cheek."

"I'm okay. I just...I just slapped myself for a stupid mistake."

"Funny girl! Why would you slap you-"

"I'm going to check her cheek."

Nodding, Woohyun let them pass to Myungsoo's room. Grabbing her hand, Myungsoo led her. 

 

It hurts you.

I can deal with it.

No...you can't.

I have..and I will.

Just let me-

I'm fine.

You will be loved.

 

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why just stand there."

Biting her lower lip, she took a step away from him. Agitated, he grabbed her shoulders and hugged her.

"Stop! They're watching!"

"We're in my room."

"Stop...Please."

Pulling himself away from the hug, he examined her face. From the deep soulful soft brown eyes, to her pink rosy lips, he drank it in.

"Mine."

"No."

"Mine."

"No."

"I love you."

"Ha!" she scoffed, "Easy thing to say..Isn't it?"

Steading her, his eyes zoomed in on her lips.

"Would you hate me?"

"For what?"

"For this."

Leaning down, he capturned her lips. Her lips were so addictive, with the taste of strawberries, it captured him in. Gasping, she couldn't help but melt in. Oh, the things he did to her, and the things she did to him. Opening , she let his tongue enter. Tasting everything in it's path, Myungsoo decided. Her lips were the sweetest things ever. Pulling apart for breath, she avoided his heart piercing stare and ran out the door.

 

Can't we just...Can't we just run away.

He saved me.

He used you. Let's escape, together.

...

Let's-

Stop. Let's stop.

 

The tension at the dinner table was high. Unable to meet her eyes with the handsome man across from her, she focused her attention on the man next to her. Examing him, she felt guilt flood through her.

"Taeyeon-ah. You need to eat."

"I'm not that hungry, Woo."

"Still!"

Grabbing the fork, Woohyun fed her a piece of the expensive steak, making cute noises for her to eat.

"Oppa..that's gross."

"Shut up, Nam Jessica. You're just jealous that Myung here doesn't do that to you."

Crossing her arms, the girl pulled on her boyfriend's jacket.

"Feed me oppa!"

With his lips curling gently, he fed her a small piece of the meat.

"Ha! There!"

Shaking her small head, Taeyeon giggled softly.

"Unnie, isn't Woo oppa a greasy cheeseball!" Jessica pouted.

"Yes. He is." The girls giggled. 

 

What is he to you?

What is she to you?

She is a girl.

A-and..me?

A woman.

Ha, what's the difference. There is none.

She is just a girl that will not move my heart like a beautiful woman will, while you have always been that beautiful woman.

 

"This is the last warning. Remember."

"STOP!" The furious young man pulled several men off her small bruised figure and threw them to the ground.

"Wha-"

She was lifted from the ground into a safe hug. He shielded her body as the attacks from the men increased.

"Stop."

"Son!"

"Stop!"

The beatings halted.

"Let them go father." Handing a bag to the aching Myungsoo, Woohyun walked to face his dad.

"This is not how I want her. If she doesn't love me, I don't care. If she's happy, I'm happy. Let her go."

"Woohyun."

"Go."

"Woohyun." Her soft voice rang before it erupted into coughs.

"Stay healthy, and take care of her Myungsoo."

"No! Myung oppa!"

"Jessica!"

"No Woo oppa! I love him. I always loved him and always will. Give Tae unnie back to Woo oppa and come to me. Please Myungsoo. Please!"

"I'm sorry."

"OPPA!"

"LET THEM GO JESSICA!"

Grabbing Taeyeon's soft hand, he ran. Running past the fountains, trees, and gardens, he ran. He ran out the gate with her. They ran until they reached his car.

Opening the bag Woohyun had given him, the two gasped at the stacks of hundred dollar bills.

"He...he shouldn't have. How can I go this way?! Stupid Woohyun! I-"

Cupping her face, Myungsoo bore his eyes into hers.

 

Can you see me.

I can.

Can you see only me?

I-I...

Can you?

I- I can.

I love you.

 

"I love you."

 

She will be loved; She is loved.