Innocence

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRT-bYRvMI (APOLOGY IN ADVANCE: CUSSING) This is going to be very long and Khun appears later in the story. The first half is Taeyeon's past.

"GET OUT!!!"

"! WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

The little eight year old girl cowered under her bed covers. No matter how hard she tried to cover herself with the blankets and drown out the noise, it somehow swept into her ears. Tears hung from her eyes and fell as a eleven year old boy crawled in next to her.

"It's okay, Taengoo. Oppa's got you."

"Heechul oppa! I'm scared. Are momma and daddy fighting?"

"Shh sweetie. No they're uh...just kind of angry." Heechul said.

"Why are they angry all the time? Are they going to stop?"

"Soon, sweetie."

Heechul tucked in his little sister and tickled her slightly. She giggled and hugged her older brother.

"Oppa?"

"Yah?"

"Please tell me a story."

"Okay." Heechul snuggled up against his sister and took a deep breath.

"Well, there were two cute angels that lived in heaven."

"Uh huh."

"No interupting Taengoo."

"Sorry." she giggled.

"Well, one day, the little of the two angels decided to visit a faraway place from their home. They flew over beautiful rivers and mountains and even volcanos."

"Really?" Taeyeon's eyes sparkled imagining the places.

"Yup. It was beautiful."

As Heechul continued the story, Taeyeon began to drift into the world her brother spoke of.

**********(9 years later)************

"Oppa. I have good grades, and I try my best!" She smiled at the picture of the young boy holding up his new born sister.

"The teachers compliment me and everything. My foster parents are good to me. I know i'm cold to them, but I can't help it oppa." She choked back her tears. "I wish you were still here. I miss you."

She sighed and sat on her bed. She remembered the days when things were happy, just with the two, but not after he died.

~Flashback~

Ten year old Taeyeon ran away from her brother. "Hahah!"

Heechul chased her with a mad fuming look in his eyes. "Kim Taeyeon give me the picture back!"

"Not until you tell me!"

"FINE! I LIKE HER K? SHE'S PRETTY AND SWEET!"

Taeyeon stopped running and walked up to her embarrassed brother. Her tiny hands took his feminine face and lifted it up to face her. She smiled warmly and studied him.

"You really like her, don't you oppa?"

"Yah..."

"Then, marry her. Have a happy family, and don't turn out like Appa and Umma did."

Heechul looked into his baby sister's eyes to see tears glistening.

"Tae, I promise."

"Don't divorce like Mommy and Daddy."

Heechul smiled and tickled her. They ended up chasing each other when Taeyeon tried to cross the street to escape Heechul's wrath. But, unbeknownst to her, a car came full speed towards her. Heechul's eyes widened as the car was getting closer.

"TAEYEON! MOVE! KIM TAEYEON RUN FASTER."

With his long legs, Heechul ran towards his sister in the nick of time to save her, but not himself.

"HEECHUL OPPA!"

~Flashback ends~

"Tae?" A soft voice woke her from her trance.

"Khun? What are you doing here."

Nichkhun smiled and hugged the tiny girl.

"Just to see my bestie."

"Of course. What's really up?"

"I GOT HER!!!" Nichkhun smiled brightly and snuggled closer.

But Taeyeon, she was broken once again. Nichkhun had been the one to break her shell after her brother's death. He was the only one who knew about her parent's divorce and her father murdering her mom. He was her angel, her friend, and...her love. But it was all crushed, by the girl he had loved and finally got.

"G-Good for y-ou Khunnie." She faked a smile and pushed him off.

"Wouldn't want your girlfriend to get jealous with our friend skinship right?"

Nichkhun laughed out loud. "Nope, your still my snuggle buddy." Strangely, Khun's heart started beating rapidly as he held the tiny figure to him.\

"Khun, get off." She faked a laugh.

"Hmm, meanie." Her warmth was leaving, and he oddly wanted it back. "Our date is tomorrow."

"Good for you. I wonder when I'm getting a boyfriend?" She tried to lighten her mood.

But Nichkhun didn't like that idea. "BOYFRIEND! ABSOLUTELY NOT! YOUR MY BESTIE.!"

"Yah, I am Khun. Your bestie. I don't want to be forever alone."

"No!"

*********************

Taeyeon woke up to to the alarm ringing. She stared at the clock and sighed. It was 8 on a Saturday morning, 2 hours before their date. She dressed and looked at the clock, 8:30. She decided she would watch a movie to pass the time.

She arrived at the movie theater to find Khun and his girlfriend entering a movie theater. *How coincidental.*

She bought the ticket for the movie the couple was watching. She entered the dark theater and sat in the back. From where she sat, she could spot Khun and his girlfriend, Victoria Song, giggle together. Despite the pain in her heart, she smiled at their innocence. They were so childish and sweet. Victoria was an amazing person, and Taeyeon knew it. Victoria Song was perfect for Nichkhun Horvejkul. She sighed and tried to enjoy the movie, but her gaze kept traveling to the happy couple.

Victoria Song was so unlike Taeyeon Kim. While Victoria was cheerful and tall, Taeyeon was quiet and short. Victoria was known as the humble sweet daughter of the big company SONG Co. Taeyeon, she was known as the ice princess that only was warm to her bestie and crush, Nichkhun. She was treated like a deliquent and loser. Although her looks gave her popularity, she never wanted it and didn't try. So she was soon forgotten.

Nichkhun was so happy with Victoria; she was his dream girl. She was a tall, pretty, mature, cheerful, great dancer, and smart girl. Yet, his heart felt oddly empty. He shook the thoughts away and stared at Victoria. She was opposite of Taeyeon. Yes, Taeyeon was smart and pretty. But, she was mysterious, so child-like, short, cute (when she didn't know). But to Nichkhun, Taeyeon's flaws made her the more prettier, cuter, and sweeter. Wait, why was he thinking of Taeyeon? Victoria caught him staring and giggled. With the dark movie theater and the light from the screen, the angle was amazing. Unconciously, he leaned in as did she. When their lips met,...he didn't feel particularly special or amazing. He just felt like it was a brush of the skin, so bland.

Taeyeon watched as they slowly inched forward, their lips almost touching, and when they did touch, she stood up and exited. She sat herself at a bench outside and calmed her breaking heart. She needed to be strong. They were meant for each other. *Heechul oppa, why is my life so hard? I wish I could go up to you right now.*

Taeyeon stepped out the building and walked aimlessly around. Then she spotted them. It seemed as the movie was over, for Victoria and Nichkhun walked out. She smiled sadly as they held each others' hand. They looked so beautiful and innocent, so sweet and whole, not broken, like her. She waited at the crosswalk when it rang for her to cross. She walked across with her head to the ground. She blanked out momentarily, but she heard screaming. She turned around to see a car, heading straight for her.

At the last minute, her head turned to see Nichkhun staring at her in shock. Innocence, he was the definition. Broken and battered, that was her definition. But there was a time when she was also innocent. She had also been happy, with her oppa. She had been happy and innocent before her parents divorced and her mom was killed by her dad. She used to be the definition of innocent. But no more.

*Heechul oppa, hello. Nichkhun bye. Stay happy. Stay innocent, like I was. It is a feeling that defeats all other forms of happiness. I love you.*

The pain struck her side as the car ran full force into her. Her sight was reduced into darkness. She fell, and woke to a large field of white.

"Oppa."

Heechul stood in front of her beckoning her.

"Come on sis, we can be innocent again."

That moved her. She would be totally happy again.

**************************************

Nichkhun stood at the grave marker. Kim Taeyeon, it read. His tears wouldn't stop flowing. When that car hit her, his heart had stopped. The empty feeling grew each day as she lay dead in the dirt.

"I love you, my innocent angel."

She had been the missing piece to his heart, the little love seeking child like girl.

______________________________________

Okay that . I rushed,sorry! :)