My Immortal

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo&ob=av2e

 

Taeyeon's side:

Taeyeon shivered as the cold wind got to her, but she wouldn't leave. She had to forget her jacket that day, and the weather had to be so windy. She tightly closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around herself. It was his fault she was like this. Stupid Lee Hongki. It was all his fault.

She felt so wronged. *Lee Hongki, I hate you.*

Finally reaching her limit, she slowly walked away. When she arrived home, her friend Jessica ran up worriedly to her.

"YAH, KIM TAEYEON! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?"

"Sorry, Jess, but I was waiting for Hongki."

At that statement, Jessica's eyes softened and tears started to form.

"Taeyeon-ah. He's gone. He left."

Taeyeon looked up startled at her friend.

"What...w-what d-d-o yyou mean Jess. He's nnot gone. N-no. H-he's n-n-ot with her. He's not. HE'S NOT WITH HER!"

Taeyeon fell screaming her lungs out. He wasn't gone. He couldn't be gone. They were forever. No person could get between them. Not that girl. Not that . (A/N: excuse my language.)

She shook wildly as Jessica tried to calm her. 

"Taeyeon. Taengoo, calm down. It's okay sweetie."

"AHHHHH!!!!" Taeyeon's lungs burned with each breath she took. Her heart constricted with every tear that rolled down her face. She lifted her pale long fingers to wipe the tears away.

"HAHA! I used to wipe his tears away. PUAHAHA. I used to comfort him. Keke. Maybe Jess, maybe we all switched roles. I'm like Hongki now, crying haha, needing to be protected. Look at me Sica. LOOK AT ME!"

Jessica covered as she almost cried out loud devastated. Her best friend was broken, torn, and dead, a zombie, alive but dead. 

"Taeyeon, come on let's sleep."

And like a little kid, Taeyeon shook her head no. "Keke, Jess. I'm so tired, but I don't want to sleep....I can't. If I sleep, I'll see him again, just like I always do. He'll visit me in my dreams and taunt me. Isn't he so evil?"

"Please Taengoo, for me. You can dream of me and Tiff and you playing at the one lake."

"Really? Do you think I'll dream about that? For once, can I not dream about him?"

"Yes, now come."

Taeyeon trailed behind Jessica and entered her bedroom. It was so lonely and empty, like her, like she had always been. And she entererd her small bed and drifted to sleep. But her dreams, once again, disobeyed her wish to not dream of him again.

~dream/flashback dream~

"Taeyeon-ah, he h-he hit kept c-c-calling me stupid and unw-worthy of-f b-eing his son."

"Hongki oppa, that's a like." She wiped her tears off his pale face. "Don't worry oppa; he just doesn't know anything."

Hongki smiled up at his little girlfriend. "Do you really think so?"

"I know so." She cheekily smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled and cuddled closer to her. They both sighed in content and fell asleep in her little bed.

~2nd flashback dream~

"Oppa, I'm so tired."

"Really Taengoo?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, I am too. My dad was at it again. I think I'll meet my friends to cheer up."

"But op-"

"Gotta go!"

Taeyeon watched as her boyfriend walked out.

"But, my boss yelled at me, and my step mom called me a dirty money seeking ."

Taeyeon just sighed. "Oppa's dad probably was worse." But deep inside her, she knew that she had it much worse. Yet, she still ignored it. She slowly walked towards her room and sat on her bed. She laid down when she spotted the stuffed bear Hongki had gotten for her.

She set it down in front of her and glared at it. "Stupid oppa, you know that we always have the getting rid of problems session when things go wrong. Of course, we sort of stopped doing that for a while. But still oppa." 

She punched the teddy bear like it was her boyfriend and smiled. "Sorry oppa for punching you, but that felt good."

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at the Hongki bear and gave it an ugly face.

"YOU WILL NOW LISTEN TO ME!" she ordered the bear, "Well, today, I forgot to put a period at the end of a sentence in the paper, and my boss got soo mad! So stupid! And I went home to see appa, but that stupid witchy b word woman was there. So, I couldn't give appa a hug! I think appa knows she's evil, but he needs her for his loneliness. I guess she isn't horrible, but she is so strict. I MEAN WHY DOES SOMEONE SLAP YOU FOR SPILLING TEA? And my stupid friends or so called friend tried to bad mouth me in front of my coworkers. Good thing they now me too well. Ah! And stupid step unnie slapped me just for being here when step mom and dad were gone. WHEWW I TALKED A LOT. THANK YOU BEAR."

 Taeyeon smiled in relief. Yet, the smile faltered as she thought about what she and Hongki would usually do. They would talk it out and cuddle, then watch a movie, eat icecream, and then play a round of rock paper scissors. She felt left out, alone. But no, Hongki would be back, or so, she hoped.

~3rd flashback dream~

"When? Soon jagiya."

"Jagiya?" Taeyeon whispered as she sat crouched hidden by the sofa.

"Yup, of course I love you."

The words stunned Taeyeon. Love? Who was he talking about?

"I will leave her. Taylor? Puahaha, sweetie, her name is Taeyeon."

"Taeyeon?" She whispered out her own name like it was some foreign word.

"Of course you're better. Yup, Imma get rid of that today." (A/N: sorry for language >.<)

Taeyeon was grasping the situation slowly in her mind. But she couldn't believe it, no she wouldn't. It was unthinkable. They were unseperable. He even told her so a couple of days ago. He said he loved her!

"Ya baby. She's so innocent for her own good. She thinks I've been faithful all these years! Haha. I know. To you? Of course baby. I will and would be faithful to you forever. After all, you're my y angel. Yup, love you. Bye!"

Taeyeon watched as Hongki hung up his phone and settled on the couch. And at that point, she decided to approach hi,

"What do you mean I'm so innocent. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOVE THAT ."

Hongki stood up surprised at the furious Taeyeon.

"What?"

"CHEATING? BEHIND MY BACK? FAITHFUL? HOW COULD YOU! YOU SAID YOU LOVED THAT ?"

"SHE'S NOT A !"

"OH BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T STEAL SOMEONE ELSE'S BOYFRIEND!"

"I'M NOT YOURS! AND YOU WERE JUST TOO STUPID! I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!"

"PROTECTING ME WAS EITHER NEVER CHEATING ON ME OR JUST TELLING ME STRAIGHT. At least that would have hurt less."

"WELL SORRY FOR BEING CONSIDERATE. I MEAN YOU'RE LUCKY I ACTUALLY STAYED WITH YOU ALL THOSE YEARS! YOU'RE NOTHING COMPARED TO HER. SHE'S Y, SWEET, AND SHE ACTUALLY LET'S ME TOUCH HER. AND SHE WASN'T SO WHINY ABOUT HER FAMILY PROBLEMS ALL THE TIME!" he roared out.

"So, that's what you wanted, ."

"That's what every guy wants. I never loved you, I'm sorry to say this. But the sparks died after the first 2 years."

"Just leave. PLEASE LEAVE."

Taeyeon watched as her everything walked away from her. She broke down and fell apart. Everything was broken. Her, her heart, her memories, her everything.

She managed to grab her cell and dial a number.

"Jess, I'm so lonely. I lost it all. Everything him!" She burst out in tears as her friend promised to be right there, just like he should have been.

~end of dream/ flashback~

"AHH!"

Taeyeon woke up panting and sweating. The dream had drained everything from her. She got up quickly and went to the kitchen for water. She reached in to grab a cup. 

"AHH!" She screeched and dropped it. By that time, Jessica had woken up and quickly rushed to the kitchen.

"Kim Taeyeon! I swear. I used to never wake up. But look at now, I always get up instantly." she joked.

"I'm sorry," Taeyeon choked up and continued rambling, "I'm sorry. So sorry."

"Aww, Taengoo, no need to be. Your my bestie; that's what besties are for right?"

"Jess."

"Yes?"

"He's gone, isn't he?"

"Taengoo. He is."

"I tell myself that. Everyday and night, but why? Why do I still think he's here? Why do I still wait for him?"

"You'll be over it soon. And then, we'll go SHOPPING!"

Taeyeon just stared blankly off. She lost it, her heart. Now nothing was the same. She needed to change that.

"I'm sorry Jess. I'm sorry."

"For what? You funny little Taengoo!"

*I'm so sorry for what's to come. I can't stand this any longer. I need to be free. I'll watch over you always. Tell Tiff that I always wished she was with us. I'm so sorry.*

 

Hongki's side:

He was tired. He so tired. He thought she was perfect, but no. She was too perfect, in her outer appearance. But inside, she was evil and dark. She was so opposite of his Taeyeon, or rather just Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon was sweet, cute, angelic, and caring. He guessed she was perfect. But she was just a little short, just a little bit too dorky. He took that for granted. Taeyeon was an angel with flaws, like half human half angel. No, she was just perfect for him. They fit each other like matching puzzle pieces, perfect. Her flaws, he had filled, and his flaws, she had filled.

But with this new girl, he had been the only one to fill the flaws. Love? He didn't deserve it. When he said the sparks died with Taeyeon? He was lying. Deep in Hongki's heart, he knew it, but he had ignored it, just like she had with the loneliness, just like Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon's side:

She felt sick. Her mind was muddy and dark. Today was the day. Jessica had said she had an appointment with someone she wouldn't name. But she was too worried with how Jessica would react. *Sorry my lovely ice princess, but it's too hard.*

Taeyeon clutched the letter tightly then placed it on her pure white desk. She sat on her bed where she had once laid with him, where she had once held him in her tiny arms. 

She stared at the deep blue color he had chosen for her bed. The memories made her smile and also cringe with pain. She would never experience anything again, but she was content. At least she was going to be away from the pain.

So slowly, she grabbed the sharp metal knife and held it against her skin. Biting her lower lips, she sliced away.

 

Hongki's side:

"She's practically dead." His heart ached at the words of his one true love's best friend.

"She doesn't eat much, she always cries, and she sometimes thinks you're with her still. I just came to say. either help her move on, of you fix her."

The first option angered Hongki. He looked up to Jessica and whispered, "I'll fix her."

Jessica smiled broadly and held out a hand. He took it and they shook hands. 

"We have to do well."

Hongki nodded and stood up. They both entered Jessica's car in high hopes. And they would soon lose all that hope in a matter of seconds.

 

No one's Side:

They entered the silent apartment nervous. He was nervous of seeing her, and she was nervous of how it would work out. 

Jessica turned the knob to Taeyeon's room. What they saw, killed both of them.

Across Taeyeon's once pure blue bed sheet was her dark red blood. She was lying on the bed with her arms across her stomach, like a mirror image of Sleeping Beauty. Her facial expression was calm, happy, and unburdened. She looked so peaceful.

Jessica broke the silence as she choked out a sob. Her best friends since elementary was gone. The dorky dookong loving girl, the best friend cheer-up-er, the sweet angel, was gone.

Hongki stared just at the scene ahead of him. His mind couldn't, no wouldn't, function what was before him. 

"Taeyeon-ah," He slowly approached the still girl, "Taeyeon-ah. I'm here. I'm here you babo! I'm here to fix things, to get us back together. You evil little angel! Why? WHY? WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME! I COULDN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE! I-I-I! GET UP!! I'm so sorry Taeyeon-ah! Please, just get up. Tell me this is a lie!"

Jessica grabbed the letter on her desk. It was simple. It read:

To Jessica:

Sorry jess! Please forgive me. I just couldn't take it. Yes, I am a coward, but I just couldn't.

You better get married soon child. I am waiting in heaven to see you get a beautiful child.

You better live happily, or imma haunt you! Muahaha! Please always live happily and I love you.

 

To Hongki:

I don't know it you will read this or ever hear of my death, but stupid you. Stupid Hongki. Did you 

know I cussed you out for a couple of days straight? How's that for an evil child? You should ask

Jess about that. It was pretty funny. TIff was there too. Anyways, I wish you happiness too. Just be happy.

I know, you think I'm pathetic, but this was the best I could do. I couldn't forget you, or my feelings. After all,

You're my immortal. Yes, immortal everything.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, That was depressing and soooo sooo long! HOPE IT ISN'T BORING. WELL MY FINGERS HURT!

ENJOY :)