Crazy In Love

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD57OrPaX0A

 

Taeyeon watched as the tall handsome boyfriend of hers walked by.

"Oppa...." She called out softly.

"Eh?" Wooyoung turned around to see his little angel girlfriend giggling behind a tree.

"Were you trying to scare me again?" He asked the dork.

"Yah..." she pouted cutely, "But I always fail."

"Well, I'd notice your voice anywhere, and you at trying to hide. I could clearly see you."

She pouted and then stomped on his foot, HARD.

"OUCH! TAENGOO!"

"I'M MAD."

She stormed off in a rush causing him to laugh over her little cuteness. He ran up behind her and back hugged her.

"Oh, My Taengoo's mad at me? What am I to do?" He lightly nibbled on her ear and snuggled into her neck.

"Stop it oppa, it tickles!"

He laughed and held her tighter into his arms.

"Did you know, taeng, that you make me crazy?"

"Huh? Crazy in what?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me!"

He just kept cuddling her tighter ignoring her plea to know. She pouted as the curiosity wasn't satisfied. She frowned and pushed him off.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? IF YOU DO NOT TELL ME, IMMA LEAVE RIGHT NOW!"

"Awwww, is my Taeng sad? I'm sorry, but you'll need to find out yourself."

"Oppa, you're a meanie. Why can't you tell me? We've been dating for 4 years!!!!"

"Sorry."

***********************

The next day, Taeyeon trudged into her office.

"I hate working." she pouted. Next to her, her co worker Kai laughed.

"Noona, you need to chill. No one likes work."

"Merong!" she stuck out her tongue at him which made Kai just laugh.

"Aish" she stared at the huge stack of papers needed to be done. Suddenly, her phone rang and she picked it up.

"Yes, woo?"

"um when are you coming home today?" 

"Might be late. I have a lot of work to do."

"Oh, alright babe."

"Bye oppa, love you."

"Yah, bye."

She pouted as she did not hear a response to her "I love you."

"Alright Kim Taeyeon, you can finish this and then go home!" She smiled to herself and began her work.

***************************

Finally she was done with her work, and earlier than she had expected. She smiled and grabbed her jacket.

"Bye Kai! Hwaitaeng!"

"Lucky noona!!!!!!!!!"

Taeyeon laughed and sighed in relief that she wasn't in Kai's position doing work til late night. Slowly, she exited the building and entered her car. She started the engine and wearly drove.

************************

"Aish! This is so hard Tiff!"

"Comw on Woo! Just do it! Aiiiishh you little lazy just do it!"

"Fine!"

He got down on one knee, and held out a beautiful diamond ring.

"WIll you mar-"

He jumped up to hear a crash by the door. He slowly looked up to see Taeyeon looking shocked and her purse fallen at her feet.

Trying to stop her tears, Taeyeon grabbed her bag and ran out.

"What just happened?" a confused Tiffany asked. "Wait! WOO WHAT ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE FOR! GO CHASE HERE YOU MENATLLY RITARDED BABO!"

He frantically ran out the door and searched the area. She was no where in sight.

"Come on Jang Wooyoung, think! Where would she go? AH HA!"

He raced as fast as his legs would take him towards the park. He finally arrived at the swings where, indeed, sat the little figure of Taeyeon.

"Taengoo?" He slowly approached her.

"STOP!" She yelled out. "JUST GO BACK TO YOUR TIFFANY, AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Wooyoung took a step back. "Taeyeonnie! You misunderstood this! The ring it-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" She stood up and proceeded to run away when Wooyoung ran and back hugged her.

"Taeyeonnie, please listen to me first. That was just a practice. That proposal? It was meant for you. I called TIffany over to help me because I was so nervous and stuff. But baby, you had to come in at the wrong time."

Taeyeon sniffled a bit and stared at him. "Are you telling me the truth?"

"Of course."

"WEll then how will you prove it?"

"Remember when you tried to scare me that one day at the park."

"Yes."

"Well, the question you asked, about the Crazy in what? Was that I'm crazy in love with you."

Taeyeon blushed bright red and turned to bury her head into Wooyoung's arms. She leaned her head against his chest and sniffled a litlle more.

"Yes."

"What?" Wooyoung confused at what exactly she was saying.

"Yes, you babo, I"ll marry you."

Wooyoung smiled so wide that all his teeth showed.

"I'll love you forever Taeyeonnie!"

"Me too, after all, we're crazy in love with each other right?"

_______________________________
 

THE END! SORRY FOR THE WAIT! SO MUCH SCHOOL!!!! EEK! WELL I WILL TRY TO DO A GIGANTIC UPDATE SO BE READY!