Obsession

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

Warning: This will be short and sweet to the point.....you have been warned...REALLY SHORT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-YY2V49-4Y

She is not mine. She smiles for someone else. Her lips call anothers' name. Her heart loves another man. I can only watch.

She walks down the path and smiles in my direction. I smile back fondly.She turns away as here attention is stolen by him. She runs up and hugs him tightly as if she never wants to let go.

I turn my smile into a frown when they are not looking. He holds her by her arms, and I do not like it. I wish to cut that arm off. But he is my friend isn't he? It hurts. It hurts so much. What have you done? Why have you made me this way? My steps slow down, and I escape somewhere else.

*************************

Taeyeon turned around.

"Wooyoungie...Wasn't Junho oppa following us?"

"Yah...Wait...where is he."

She shrugged and walked into the cafe. She walked up to the counter to order when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"I'm okay."

"Junho oppa?"

"I swear I will be okay."

"Uhmmm."

The phone call was ended, and she stared at her phone.

Wooyoung entered the cafe. "Aren't you ordering?" He asked the girl.

"Umm...oppa?"

"Yes?"

"I'm going to check up on Junho oppa. He called me and said something weird, so..."

"Alright sweetie. I'll meet you at your place."

"K, oppa."

She rushed towards the direction of Junho's home. She entered the apartment complex and into the elevator.

*I wonder what's wrong with oppa?*

***************************

Junho felt the razor dig into his skin. It felt so good. "Taeyeon-ah, for you. I'm leaving for you."

He took the razor and stared at the blood staining the silver blade. He looked down to his stomach and smiled. With one quick strike, he was hacking and coughing up blood. The razor stuck out and teared his insides, like she did to his heart.

He fell back, and his eyes closed, forever.

***************************

Taeyeon entered the passcode on the front door. 138 for I Love You. She never knew who that was inclined for. Junho had explained it to her and that he had someone in mind.

She entered the apartment and couldn't find him anywhere. She checked his room, but he was not there. Finally, she decided to try the forbbiden room. It was the room that held his secrets. No one was allowed in the room. Not her, not Wooyoung, not anyone, just him. Nervous, she opened the door. The sight ahead of her made her scream.

The room was filled with pictures, of her. Every single inch of the walls had a picture of her, Kim Taeyeon. There were many little things that had belonged to her. Even her favorite hat she thought she had lost lay in the room. Candles were lit in a section of the room filling it with an aroma she had loved the most. What was this place?

What scared her most, was his dead corpse laying on the bed. It was sliced beyond recognition. And on his chest, there lay a few words. It read "KIM TAEYEON AND LEE JUNHO FOREVER" She screamed and ran out, almost throwing up. What was this person? Who was this? THis was not her friend Junho. Why was he like this? Why did he have her pictures and items?

As she dialed the police and Wooyoung, a whisper hung around the apartment.

"Obsession"