Machine

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztxQtbxE8G8

Suho ran as the time kept ticking. 

"No! Come on Joonmyeon. Run faster!!!" He sprinted and entered the shop last minute.

"Impressive Kim Joonmyeon, made it just in time with no time to spare." his boss said. 

"Sorry sir."

"Nevermind, get ready."

"Yes sir."

Suho walked into the employee room and dressed for work.

*Tinkle*

"Hello Welcome to-" Suho's mouth dropped open when he was the beautiful angel walk in. "Uh---"

"Excuse me?" the amazing girl opened her pink dainty lips and gave him a weird look.

"Oh, sorry. What can I get you today?"

"Can I get a cappuccino?"

"Sure." He smiled his eye smile and went to prepare her drink. 

The girl shook her head and walked to a table. *I swear his eye smile is almost better then Tiffany's.* She began looking around the modern but homey cafe. It was a perfect spot to hang around for a while. 

Soon, Suho came prancing over and handed her the drink. It was possibly the cutest thing ever. He had arranged the cream inside to a cute little cat with a paw sticking out.

He waited to see her reaction...and waited...and waited. But nothing came. She took a look and started sipping. He was stunned. When he usually did something like this for a customer, the customer smiled at the sweet gesture, but no. She didn't give it a gazing look like most. She just went on and drank it.

"Uh..D-do you like it?"

"Yah." she answered shorty and quietly.

"O-oh kay."

*******************

"Gotta get this down!"

"Is it time for her to come again?" Suho's friend Kris asked.

"Yah! I have everthing down except that ear!"

Ever since she had first entered the little cafe, she came everday asking for either a cappuccino or smoothie. And everytime, Suho came up with something sweet to spice up her drink. Of course she was never impressed.

"Do you even know her name?" Kris pried.

"U-h n-no"

"Hahahah!"

"SHUT UP YOU CHINESE GIANT!"

"Calm down!"

Kris kept teasing Suho until the two heard the ring of the bell attached to the door.

"Welcome to Exotic's!"

Suho blushed as he saw the angel noona come closer to the cafe.

"What will you get today, noona?"

"Noona?"

"U-uh s-sorry. I j-just thought y-you were older than me s-o..." Suho trailed off from his embarrassment.

"It's okay. But I have a name, Kim Taeyeon."

"Oh, uh hi Taeyeon Noona."

She just looked up to the menu and ordered the usual cappuccino. Suho walked back and started making the drink. In his mind, he perfected the drawing on the drink.

"Here you go, noona!"

Inwardly, Taeyeon smiled. Although she was not one to show her emotions, she of course was like any other woman. She loved this attention she got from the cute handsome worker of Exotic's cafe. She wasn't sure thought, why her heart beat strangely around him. She merely shrugged it off as some sort of dongsaeng affection.

"Thanks." She continued to sip the drink.

Suho smiled and walked away in a dream state.

"Yo, Joonmyeon!" Kris poked him.

"Ouch!" 

"Dude you need to stop spacing off."

"I was not!" Suho protested, "and who said you can use my real name!"

"Well,no one. I just used it."

Suho sighed in frustration and pushed Kris away. He sat at the cash register day dreaming about his little angel noona when the cafe's bell rang.

"Welcome to Exotic's..." Suho watched as the new customer, a girl, walked up to his noona. The girl was also very pretty. She was taller than his angel and seemed to be very cold. The girl sat down and tugged at Taeyeon's shirt.

"Unnie!"

"Yes, Jessica?"

"Let's go unnie!"

"Where?"

"On the blind date I set up for you!" Jessica huffed.

"Oh, do I have to?" Taeyeon questioned.

"Yes! Oh My Goodness!" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Fine!"

Suho frowned as he had heard their conversation. He was pissed. He didn't want his angel noona to go on a blind date. What if the man was a pedor? Or what if he was super duper handsome and eventually his noona fell for him? Worse, what if they get married!? Suho shuddered and closed his eyes to get rid of the creepy thoughts.

They girls stood up to leave. Suho snapped to attention and smiled widely.

"BYE TAEYEON NOONA!" he shouted.

Outside, Taeyeon giggled a little.

"OMG! Unnie, you just giggled!" Jessica spazzed.

"Uh, I do giggle sometimes."

"Not for a guy! You so like this kid!"

"No I do not!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

The pair argued all the way home.

****************************************

Suho was standing at the cash register deep in thought. *I wonder if noona liked her blind date?* Suho sighed and sat down.

"I'm here!" a soft voice whispered.

"Noona!"

"Hey."

Suho smiled. She didn't usually converse with him.

"How was the blind date?" he boldly asked.

"Umm, he wasn't great." Taeyeon shrugged and ordered the usual, a cappuccino. In reality, she did not go. Upon pondering at home, she realized that yes, she might have feelings for this young boy.

"Hey, Suho."

"Yes noona?"

"Um...wanna come over for a bit today?"

"U-h where?"

"My place. I wanted to try to make one of those cream drawings you make me. Will you teach me?" Taeyeon blushed slightly and ducked her head.

"SURE NOONA!"

Taeyeon took a step back because of his eagerness. "Okay."

Suho grinned from happiness. He swore he could have fainted right then and there. He was so happy. Suho was off in cloud 9.

Taeyeon giggled softly to herself and opened her ipad. She was looking up ways to make a cappuccino cream drawing. "I like this one." She whispered to herself, and as Suho approached, she quickly shut her ipad so he couldn't see. 

"Here you go noona."

"Thanks. So when are you done?"

"In about 1 hour."

"Well I'll wait so after we can go, and you teach me the skills of a barista!"

Suho giggled and literally pranced to the counter.

*****************

"Finally!" Suho shouted. His shift was over. "Noona, I'm done."

"Oh, Suho. Let's go."

They arrived at Taeyeon's nice expensive penthouse.

"Wow noona!"

She nodded her head and gestured him in. He stepped in and faced his noona.

"Where's the kitchen?"

"Over here." Taeyeon led him in. The kitchen was sparkly clean and nice. "Okay. You need to teach me."

"Alright."

***************

About 30 minutes passed when.... "I'm done!" an excited Taeyeon screamed.

"Oh, cool noona, Let me see."

"No!" she stepped back and held the drink against her. "We'll show each other at the same time. Okay?"

"Sure."

She led Suho into the living room and settled down on a big white couch.

"Okay one....two...three!"

Upon seeing each other's, they gasped.

"W-who is that for noona?"

"U-h w-what about yours?"

"F-for you." Suho blushed brightly.

"M--mine's for you..." Taeyeon blushed brighter and stood up. "Ummm."

Suho grabbed her hand and sat her down. "I love you too. Great minds think a like right?" he gently teased.

Taeyeon looked down into the drink Suho made her. Then she looked at her's. "Yours looks so much better." she pouted.

"Of course, noona. I've made this forever. So, can I call you, my honey?" he smiled cheesily.

"Um okay." Taeyeon looked away shyly.

"Awww honey baby, look at me." Suho grabbed her chin lightly and stared into her eyes. "I always thought you had no feelings. But I'm happy they're towards me."

He pulled her in and their lips met. They both melted into the sweet kiss.

As they pulled away, Taeyeon whispered, "I love you."

"Me too."

_______________________________________________________

That was not what I had in mind, but whatever...

PAPARAZZI! OMG IT WAS AMAZING :) SOOO AMAZING AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry bout the spazzing but.... RATATA!!!!!!

LOL Please comment and thank you :)

RIGHT NOW IT'S GIRLS GENERATION!!! <3 TAENGOOO