Jealousy Comes with a Price

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

(no song this time)

 

 

"Hey monkey!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FISHY!"

"Stop sighing man, it's bringing me down."

"NOT MY FAULT!"

"What's wrong with you?"

Eunhyuk sat up and stared at the clueless fish. The fish just stared back curious as ever.

"LEE DONGHAE! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE! WHY DOES MY TAEYEON ALWAYS GET PAIRED UP WITH LEETEUK HYUNG!!!!'

"What do you mean paired up with?"

"Don't you read fanfics? It's taeteuk all over her page and hyung's page."

"Oh, like me and Yoona or Jessica."

"Do you even like those two girls?"

"It's for me to know and you to never find out!"

Eunhyuk sighed for the umpteenth time and shook his head. He was frustrated, no beyond frustrated. Why wouldn't he be? His lovely girlfriend was always paired up with his annoying leader.

"Well, Taeteuk is cute." Donghae shrugged his shoulders.

"WHAT!"

If looks could kill, dear fangirls, your Donghae, would have been killed. Eunhyuk slowly advanced to the where Donghae was sitting.

"Excuse me?"

Donghae sighed over his friend's jealousy. This was not the first time he got jealous.

"I mean, well they have a lot of affection for each other as they are like brothers and sisters!"

The monkey nodded his head and sighed, "I shall go see her."

"Hwaiting!"

*********************************************

Eunhyuk slowly advanced into snsd's dorm. In his hand, he held a bouquet of roses. He opened the door smiling widely when,

"Hyukkie."

Before his eyes, he saw his one and only girlfriend standing behind his leader.

"What is this?" he barely whispered out.

"Oh, I came to see snsd's little kid leader!" Leeteuk replied.

The statement made Taeyeon giggle. That did it.

"YOU KNOW WHAT KIM TAEYEON? IF YOU'RE GOING TO HANG ALL CUDDLY WITH MY LEADER AND GO ALL TAETEUK ON ME, LET'S BREAK UP! I HATE IT KNOWING YOU, KIM TAEYEON, MIGHT LIKE LEETEUK HYUNG AND NOT ME! HENCE ALL THE TAETEUK FANFICS!"

Taeyeon stood shocked as the upset Eunhyuk ran away.

"Sorry oppa, see you later. I'll tell Yoong you came by!" And with that, she ran to find her boyfriend.

After going to millions of places, she stopped by the park he had confessed to her.

"Hyukkie? Are you here?"

He was there indeed. He looked like a sad little monkey whose banana had been stolen by a bigger monkey.

Taeyeon smiled and sat down next to him. She knew he was jealous; he became jealous often.

"Ottokae dear monkey, my boyfriend is super jealous, he thinks I'm cheating on him." she cutely said.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!"

"Oh really monkey? Then how come last year, when he saw me and Kangin oppa's fanfics, he got super jealous?"

"I DID NOT!"

"Oh really? Then maybe he won't be jealous if I hang out with Fishy oppa."

"WHAT? NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! NEVER! DON'T YOU DARE GO TO HIM!"

"But monkey, I thought you said he wasn't jealous?" Taeyeon turned to Eunhyuk's direction and pouted.

"Um,okay I was jealous. I'm sorry."

Taeyeon smiled widely and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Leeteuk oppa was only here to see Yoona."

"They're dating."

"Well, he really likes her so."

Taeyeon stood up rapidly as a thought came to her head.

"Wait, I always get paired up as taeteuk...But what about Hyukkie and Hyo?"

Taeyeon stared at Eunhyuk and gave her best sad puppy dog eyes.

"He must be cheating on me with Hyoyeonnie!" She pretended to burst into tears.

"WHAT? NO! TAEYEON-AH MY TAENGOO! NO WAY! NOT HYO, SHE'S JUST MY BFF NEXT TO FISHY!"

"No," she shook her head, "I should just disappear from Hyukkie's life so he can be forever happy."

"WHAT! NO TAE NEVER! STAY WITH ME!!!!"

Taeyeon turned around dramatically and whispered in his ears, "Well, if you want me to stay,"

"YES STAY!" he shouted.

"Then honey monkey boo,"

"Yes?"

"Make sure our dorm is squeaky clean honey. Oh, and don't forget to buy me that new outfit!"

Eunhyuk groaned and stared at his beautiful girlfriend.

"Remind me to never get jealous again."

"Okay oppa!" She smiled and pecked his lips slightly.

"What? Kiss me again, better!" he ordered.

"Nope, OH yah! Your other punishment, NO KISSES FOR A MONTH!"

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

yAH! HI GUYS! LONG TIME NO SEE! WELL THAT WAS NOT VERY GOOD! BUT WUTEVS! ENJOY!

so much homework, I'll try to update either again today or tomorrow!"