Twinkle of a Star

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

 (listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmM04_OgajU&feature=g-all-f )

"Changmin sunbae!" The excited little Taeyeon ran up to him. "Your performance was amazing!"

"Gomawuh, Taeyeon-ah." He fondly patted her head.

She smiled dreamly at him and was stuck in the trance of his beautiful eyes. The brown orbs seemed to her in to a world so magical and amazing. She giggled lightly to herself.

"Hey, Taeyeon-ah, I need to go."

"But-"

She was cut off as he ran straight down the hall. He seemed like in such a rush she got overly curious. So, she decided to follow him. Upon reaching where he was, she stopped. In front of her, Changmin and Victoria of F(x) stood laughing and smiling. Upset, Taeyeon walked away almost in tears. She sniffled a bit and rapidly blinked her eyes to stop tears from falling.

*How come Changmin sunbae doesn't see me?* Overly upset at the thought, she ran to her dressing room and took a long gulp of water.

 

***************************

~5 months later~

The twinkle, twinkle
The twinkle, twinkle
sumgyeodo twinkle eojjeona
nune hwak ttuijanha
beire ssayeo isseodo
naneun twinkle tiga na

ttan saramdeuldo da
bitnaneun nareul johahae
kkeutkkaji gyeonggyehaeya hae
boseogeul humchin neojanha

Taeyeon sang full force and with all the confidence she had. She wanted to shine just like the song, and shine only for him. He was there tonight, to congratulate Taetiseo and Exo-K. Soon, in the blink of an eye, the song was over. Tiffany winked at the crowd, Seohyun just smiled, and Taeyeon was searching, for him.

The show was ending, and Taeyeon stood facing her hoobae, Exo-k. She smiled at Suho's stutter as he tried to speak to his beautiful sunbae.

"Yah, Suho-yah! Lighten up! I'm not going to each you!"

Baekhyun laughed at his leader stuttering and searching for his words.

"Sorry sunbae, our leader is a shy boy!"

"Shy shy shy boy oh oh oh my boy!" Chanyeol and Kai cracked up.

Taeyeon smiled widely as the hoobaes, for the first time this week, took her heartache away.

But unbeknownst to her, a lonely confused Changmin stood off stage waiting for her. He didn't know why, but his heart had started beating loudly for Taeyeon and felt so amazing around her, but now, it hurt. His heart was aching as he watched Taeyeon converse with the Exo boys.

Taeyeon turned around to see if he was still here. And he was. Although he probably wasn't here to see her (or that's what she thought), she was just happy to know that he was here. But for some odd reason, he wasn't smiling, no not even neutral faced. He looked shocked, worried, upset, and tired. Her heart cringed as she felt for him So, slowly, she excused herself from her hoobaes  and walked towards him.

Changmin was staring aimlessly when he noticed Taeyeon was approaching him. His heart started pounding louder. Then when the stage lights hit her face so perfectly, he knew what he felt. It was...love. The sudden knowledge shook him up, and he stepped back at the shock.

"Sunbaenim?" Her beautiful voice rang perfectly in his ears.

"Taeyeon-ah." He noted how perfectly the name rolled off his tongue.

"Sunbaenim, are you here for EXO-K?"

"No, I'm here for you."

Her heart fluttered at the sweet words, and her rosy cheeks blushed into a deeper shade of pink. Then his next action startled her immensely. He pulled her in for a tight long hug. 

Changmin swore she could feel his heart beating against her chest. He took a deep breath in and pulled her out. He grabbed her small hand and held it against his chest.

"Kim Taeyeon," he whispered in her ears, "Do you feel that? It's your fault you got it beating again. Now you better accept it or it will break again."

She stood there frozen at his words. His heart beat for her? Did this mean...? And as if he read her mind, he answered, "Yes, Kim Taeyeon, this means I'm in love with you."

She gawked at him. He laughed lightly and pulled her once again into his arms.

"So, are you going to break my heart or save it?"

In a whisper, she replied, "Save."

He stared at her for a while before pulling her lips onto his. The softness drove both of them crazy. And yes, Changmin finally noticed the twinkle of his star.

 

_________________________________

A/N: that was horrible >.< whatever. :) enjoy:)