Please Don't Go

Taeyeon One shotss!!!!

Her POV:

In his eyes, the world is like a roller coaster ride. Always, fun, daring, special, and noticable, just like a roller coaster.

In my eyes, the world is like a subway. It is always a destination that you chose, underground, hidden, and simple.

I guess that's where we were stuck, in two different worlds. It was almost impossible to step into a different world, and no, I was not going to attempt it. That is why my world is like a subway. I always stick to the guidelines and have little accidents, if none.

He always has more accidents than I do because he trys. He is different. He is an accident prone, lovable person.

How did I fall for him? Well, those years. Yes, those years. He was always in my class, ever since we were in Kindergarden. I guess, it was the way his eyes sparkled in excitement, the way he jumped up at the chance to shine, the way he was supposed to shine. He was made to be someone special. But me? I guess I was made to hide in the shadow of people like him. And yes, I guess I shined in academics, but that's just academics. I wanted to be known.

Times fly by, and we're seniors. Still, I have always loved him. He's not like the others that throw aways girls' feelings. He kindly rejects them so they don't cry or feel bad. See, he's perfect, not to mention totally handsome. I never had the courage to go up to him. 

Today is the last day before I'm sent off to Harvard. I'm leaving school one week early to get used to the U.S.

So that is why, me, Kim Taeyeon, I am going to leave him this one letter. I know it will be thrown away like the useless trash by the road. After all, I sent it, the person so invisible, the needle in the haystack.

************************

Boy's POV:

A week til graduation, a week to let her know, just a week, that is all I have. I know she is too perfect for me, but a guy can wish right? Right. It seems to my friends that this is nothing special. After all, I'm just telling the girl I like, no love, that I love her. Yah right, easy? No. Hard? Yes.

Who is this girl?

Well, since you ask, she is like the diamond in the rough, the color in the gray, the rose in the thorn bush. Her lips are dainty, a light rosy color, her eyes are deep brown, her skin is pale, and she is the most cutest thing you have ever seen. I love the way her lips pout when she's stuck, the way she her head at a 45 degree angle when she's thinking, the way she fidgets with her bracelet when nervous. She is so different from other girls. She is reserved, smart, very demure, sweet, and best real. She isn't fake. She doesn't try to be pretty, she is. She doesn't try to be cute, she is. This girl is so magical.

Well, I know that if I lose her, I will never find a girl like this ever again. So tomorrow it is! Tomorrow's the day. Kim Taeyeon, you just wait.

 

*************************

Her POV:

Today is the day I will leave the letter. He doesn't know anything. Today's also the last day of school for me; tomorrow, I am leaving.

I set the letter on his desk. And yes, no one was there. Why would they? I'm here an hour earlier. I hope I can leave faster so I won't have to face humilliation. Anyways, HWAITAENG!!!!!!!!!!

 

**************************

Boy's POV:

I entered the class. I took a deep breath. As soon as the bell rings for lunch, I'm going to take her to the garden for the confession. I have everything perfectly settled.

As I waited for the teacher, I noticed a small white envelope attached to the side of my desk. What is this?

Just then Taeyeon entered. She met my eyes, and we both looked away. I mean, come on, I was nervous. She's the one I'm confessing to!!!!!!!!!!!

Oddly, the loud speaker came on and called Taeyeon to the office. I mean, school just started. Where's she going.

(time passes)

The class is almost over, and Taeyeon is still not here. Where is she? Then I remembered the letter. Who left it?

I opened it and read.

Hello, it's Taeyeon. You probably didn't expect this, but.. I had to. I always wanted to say

I really like you. But I guess I just go the courage to tell you. Ever since we met as little kids,

I really wanted to tell you that I like you. So here I say it now, I like, no, Love you! omo, embarrassing.

But, I guess I won't be embarrassed because I'm leaving for Harvard today. Thanks for reading this

and goodbye.

Sincerely, Taeyeon Kim.

 

I dropped the letter. She likes me? Wait, she's leaving? Kim Taeyeon, don't leave me. Don't. You didn't hear my side. How could you!

Without thinking, I dashed out of the classroom before the bell rang.

"KIM JONGHYUN! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" the teacher called out, but I didn't care.

Taeyeon was all that mattered.

 

*******************

Her POV:

We loaded the car, and I gave our house one last look.

"Taeyeon-ah? Are you okay sweetie?" my mom asked. 

"I'm okay mom."

"Alright sweetie, let's go."

I sighed and entered the car.

"Goodbye Korea."

I was leaving.

***************************

Boy's POV:

Almost there. So close. Just as I arrived, I saw a car pull out of the driveway. It was her car, with her and her luggage.

"NO! TAEYEON! WAIT! PLEASE DON'T GO!!"

I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. I wouldn't let her go. NO, she was too precious.

"TAEYEON!"

Her car faded as my legs gave out.

"Taeyeon..."