Liar

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

6:00am

“Kyuhyun”, Ryeowook whispered, pushing him.

Kyuhyun grumbled in response before Ryeowook shoved him a little, still no response. Ryeowook shoved him a little harder, forcing him to open his eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

“My parents will be up soon”

“Oh crap!”

 Kyuhyun whispered loudly before lunging out of the bed and towards the door, only to run back, peck Ryeowook on the lips and then turned to leave again. Ryeowook laughed before he got up to take a long hot bath before school. Kyuhyun had already left for school before Ryeowook, so he walked alone, humming happily to himself.  When he got to school, a group of people stated sneering at him.

“That’s the ”, one girl commented.

He looked around confused, he could feel eyes all over him and was wondering why they were calling him such harsh names. He kept walking when one girl stopped in front of him.

“What did you do?”

“What do you mean?”

“Did you get Kyuhyun oppa drunk or something? He would never sleep with a nerd like you”

“WHAT?!”

Just then Eunhyuk and Sungmin ran over to Ryeowook and pulled him away, they took him to a quiet place.

“What happened Wookie?”, Sungmin asked with big eyes.

“I don’t know what you mean hyung”

Eunhyuk sighed, “Did you sleep with Kyuhyun?”

“Well...kind of”

“How did this happen?”

“He came to my room and confessed”

Sungmin grew angry, “That little bastard must be telling everyone else another story”

Eunhyuk turned to see Ryeowook crying, “Wookie, why are you crying?”

“He told me he liked me hyung, he lied”

Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around the fragile boy, “It’s okay Wookie, we’re here for you”.

Not long after, Heechul stormed over, “Where is my baby?”

He ripped Ryeowook off Eunhyuk and held him tight while the younger sobbed into his shoulder. After he had calmed down, they walked back into school. When Ryeowook got in, everyone was calling him names and laughing. Heechul had enough.

“IF YOU DON’T SHUT UP, I’LL DEAL WITH YOU ALL PERSONALLY!”

“Woah, calm down kitty”

“Shut up Hangeng”

“Come make me”, Hangeng replied with a smirk and wink.

Heechul turned around and scoffed, "Stupid idiot".

The first lesson was the hardest, most people were still looking at Ryeowook with disgust and a group of girls were openly talking about how much of a he was. It pained him to hear all those things. A million questions ran through his mind, didn't Kyuhyun like him? Did he set him up on purpose? His thoughts were distracted when the bell rang. Heechul rushed him out of the classroom, happy to get out because he was being bothered by Hangeng the entire lesson.

Heechul handed Ryeowook over to Sungmin, "Take good care of my baby, I have a certain China man to deal with".

Heechul stormed off, cursing after Hangeng who had a playful smirk etched on his face as the diva made his way towards him angrily.

"Come on Wookie, let's go"

The second clas hadn't been as bad, the people were mroe ature but it didn't stop the occasional glare from a girl or rude comment. After the first few classes, Ryeowook had to endure more abuse during lunch. Donghae stayed close to him and went to sit at the table, joining Kibum. He looked over at Kyuhyun who had no sympathy in his eyes, no remorse for what he had done. He felt his heart twitch and got up to leave.

"I'll come with you", Kibum got up to join him.

"No Kibum, I'll go alone, I'll be fine".

"Wookie yo-"

"Please Heechul hyung"

"You better call me if anythng hapfens, okay?"

"I will"

He walked out as fast as he could into the empty halls, he walked towards the stairs that led to the roof.

"Hey you!"

Ryeowook turned around knowing that someone was calling him, there was no one else there. Once he turned around, he saw a girl marching her way towards him, before he had time to say anything, he recieved a sharp slap across the face.

"That's what you get for trying to seduce my Kyuhyun oppa", the girl laughed and skipped away.

Ryeowook held his stinging cheek and looked up to see a figure at the end of the hallway, before he could figure out who it is, he made a mad dash for the stairs. He ran up to the roof and dropped to his knees. He hugged them close to his chest and cried. He got a few phone calls from his friends but he ignored them, he wanted to be alone. He decided to do something he would never do, ditch school.

He left to go to a secluded park, there were a few couples there and it broke his heart, reminding him how Kyuhyun used him. He sat on a bench away from everyone else and cried once more. His eyes and lips were swollen from sobbing and his eyes turned bloodshot red. He finally stopped crying and looked at his phone, he had loads of messages from his friends, he was about to reply when someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to see Kyuhyun.

"What do you want?"

"To talk"

"Nothing to talk about"

"Listen-"

"NO! You listen! You used me! You had with me, took my ty and then told everyone! You..YOU LIAR!"

Ryeowook slapped Kyuhyun hard,watching his head jerk to the side. He ran away as fast as he could, not caring that Kyuhyun was calling his name, once he had run far enough, he put his phone back on. Most of the messages were from Kibum, a few from Donghae, Sungmin and Eunhyuk and loads of missed calls from Heechul. He started replying to the massages first before ringing Heechul back.

"WOOKIE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?""

"Hyung, don't shout, I wasn't felling well so I left to go home"

"And why didn't you ring me back before?!"

"Aish, I turned my phone off, sorry"

"Did anyone try to hurt you?"

"No I'm fine"

"Will you be in school tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure"

"Well, if not I'm coming to visit with the others"

"Okay hyung, bye"

Ryeowook made his long way back home, dreading the fact that Kyuhyun still lived with him.

 

Woah. Intense right? SORRY TO BREAK UP KYUWOOK! A girl needs to keep her story interesting :P. Comment and Subscribe :)

@Saranghae15 - YES! I win :P. You know, I got so into the Kyuwook , I should have menioned they were whispering lol :)

@KIMparkshi - Glad you love it :D

@KyuWookELF - Updated :)

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - Lol, it's not always that simple ;)

@lynnsiow - I wish they could get over it, but not everything is always right :(

@werdprincess - LOL! Ah donsaeng, need to be careful, can't let your donsaeng read this part of the story. I know, i'll make you some black bean noodles okay? <3

@CatAttack1020 - LOL. Your reactions are always the best They are perfect together but sadly, everything has flaws :(

@chocopop96 - That's great! I did gain a few more subscribers, so hopefully, one of them was her. Lol, more coming soon :P

@elfkyulaine - Aw, that's okay, I love my silent readers too! And thank you! ^-^

@HeenimOppa - Lol, I'll give you more soon, and too quick to be perfect right? :P