Final

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

a/n: Guys, this is going the be the last chapter. I know I said it would be done in five but I had to shorten it because I’ll be going away soon and wanted to finish it before the New Year. Oh and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, late but better than never. Hope you had a good Christmas and hope all of you have a good New Year, Sunhi :)

 

“So, what do you want to do today?” Kyuhyun asked as he and Ryeowook cuddled in the large hotel bed.

“Hm, I know! Let’s go see the Cheonjeyeon Waterfall and I really want to try horse riding too”

“Whatever you want, you’ll get, let’s get dressed, eat breakfast and we can leave”

They both got out of bed and began to get ready, Kyuhyun dressed in slim grey trousers, a plain white t shirt and a long cardigan. Ryeowook came out of the bathroom dressed in a dark blue cardigan, white shirt and skinny jeans. They both went downstairs to have some breakfast in the hotel. After they ate they headed out of the hotel to go see the waterfall.

They took a taxi to the area and stepped out. Ryeowook stared in awe as Kyuhyun gave the driver the taxi fare. He walked around looking at the beautiful rocks and sunshine bouncing off them. Kyuhyun caught up with him and they both made their way to the waterfalls, they could see foreigners taking pictures and people eating street food as little kids explored with their friends.

*ring ring*

Kyuhyun pulled out his phone to answer it, “Yobeoseyo...Oh Umma, yes I’m fine...me and some friends came up to Jeju Island...yes we’re fine....oh in one week? See you then...Love you too”

“Our parents are coming back next week?” Ryeowook asked

“Yup, so let’s make the most out of this weekend then”

They spent the next couple hours visiting the other waterfalls and mountains before heading into a small restaurant for lunch. After lunch they headed back out to see Manjang Cave, to see the rare species living in the lava like environment.

“Kyuuuu, I’m tired”

“Come on, let’s go back”

They headed back to the hotel and as soon as they got in Ryeowook slumped himself onto the bed and quickly closed his eyes. Kyuhyun looked over at him and smiled, he couldn’t believe he had gotten this far with Ryeowook, he knew he loved him and Ryeowook loved him back, only obstacle that was left was their parents, this thought put a frown on his face but he quickly shook off the thoughts as he went over to take off his boyfriends shoes and tuck him into bed before climbing in himself.

Next Day

Ryeowook woke up to hear Kyuhyun on the phone.

“Shindong hyung! Yes everything is fine, it’s great here...tonight? Really? Okay we’ll be there, we can cancel one day off our trip I suppose...okay see you then!”

“What was hyung talking about?”

Kyuhyun turned around to see an adorable Ryeowook with his hair all messy.

“He’s throwing a party tonight and wants us all to go, in formal dress, so pack your bag Wookie, we’re going home early”.

Ryeowook pouted, “I was having a really good time here”

Kyuhyun walked over to him and pulled him into his arms, “I know but we can always come back here, so no pouting okay?”

“Okay then”, they both began packing their bags before making their way home.

Ryeowooks House

“Minnie, give it back!”

“No way, catch me first!”

“Fine, but if I catch you it means punishment!”

“Hhm, what kind”

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook walked through the front door to see Sungmin and Yesung tangled on the floor of the living room.

“We’re home”, Ryeowook squeaked causing the two on the floor to stand up.

“Oh Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, you’re home early”, Yesung said while blushing.

“Yeah, Shindong hyung called to say there was a party so we came home a day early”, Kyuhyun explained.

“Oh yeah, we thought you were coming later on”

“We did text you hyung”, Ryeowook said.

“Oh, did you? We didn’t check our phones”, Sungmin finally spoke.

“Hey! Who wants lunch? I’ll go start cooking”, Ryeowook hopped over to the kitchen leaving his bag, which Kyuhyun took upstairs.

After lunch was done and set on the table, all four gathered around the table, the awkwardness from earlier disappearing as the conversation developed.

“So who’s ready for the party tonight?” Sungmin chirped

“Well, I haven’t actually got any formal suit so I’ll have to go out and buy one” Ryeowook responded.

“We’ll all go after lunch” Yesung suggested

“Good idea, we all clean up and go” Kyuhyun helped pick up all the dishes and after they were done cleaning, all four headed out.

They back home from shopping and decided to get dressed to go to the party, once they were all dressed up and ready, they made their way to Shindongs house. They knocked on the door and were met with a butler who led them into the main room, where all their friends were gathered in suits.

One by one they greeted all their friends. Eunhyuk and Donghae were whispering to each other in the corner. Heechul, Leeteuk, Hangeng and Kangin were enjoying champagne together and Kibum and Siwon were discussing dramas together. They were all enjoying the canapés when Ryeowook got up to make a speech.

“Hey everyone, I have a few words”

“Aww, that’s my baby!” Heechul cheered.

“Thanks hyung” Ryeowook smiled before continuing “Well, first, I used to be the new kid, like I was in many places but I found so many great friends here, although I know some of you better than others, our friendship can only get stronger, and most importantly I’m glad I found Kyuhyun, despite how we started off, you’re sweet, kind, and not as mean as people have you down as, you’re fantastic and I love you, and I love the rest of you too, cheers”.

They all toasted their glasses together before carrying on with the rest of the night.

“Hey, I love you too” Kyuhyun whispered, kissing him on his forehead.

The rest of the night continued with laughs drinks and food before everyone made their way home. The rest of the week continued on as the friends got together more often for days out before Ryeowook and Kyuhyuns parents returned. They were greeted by their sons at the door who bowed and welcomed them back into the house. Once everyone was seated, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook got up to make an announcement.

“We have something to tell you four” Kyuhyun started.

They decided as the older one, Ryeowook should tell them.

“Well, Kyuhyun and I are kind of together”

.....

There was a very awkward silence before Kyuhyuns mother jumped up.

“I’m so glad!! We were hoping this would happen! Ryeowook come here” She pulled Ryeowook into a tight embrace kissing him as the other parents stood up.

“Dad, you’re not disappointed?” Ryeowook asked.

“Wookie, you are my son, you could never disappoint me and besides we already knew2

“What? How?” Kyuhyun asked wide eyed.

“A maid spilled the beans, but we told them to leave on purpose, we wanted you two to bond”

“Wow, that’s a relief”

“Well, this calls for a celebration, let’s all go out to the dinner” Ryeowooks Mother suggested and they all left the house.

The months went by, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook happily dating. Heechul and Hangeng got together, still fighting of course, but happy all the same. Eunhyuk and Donghae moved by the sea after school, finding jobs and a happy little house there. Yesung and Sungmin opened a cafe together, running it side by side. Kibum and Siwon went on to act together, no one knows why they didn’t get together but it’s bound to happen soon. Kangin and Leeteuk stayed together happily. As for Shindong, he met a girl named Nari and proposed, all he can think about is wedding preparations.

They all said they’d get together again soon so they did just that, they all threw a big party at a hall even though there was only thirteen of them, their laughter and smiles filled up the hall like it was filled with hundreds of people.

“Henry!” Hangeng laughed as he ran towards the front door.

“Who’s Henry?!” Heechul shrieked

“He’s my cousin, he’s coming to stay with us for a few months and I told him just to come here, if you lot don’t mind”

He emerged from behind Hangeng, he was cute, with round puffy cheeks like a chipmunk and small eyes with pale skin and long black hair.

“Of course not, welcome Henry” Siwon smiled.

Henry bowed and greeted everyone in slightly broken Korean, he looked nervous but Ryeowook walked over to him with a smile.

“Don’t worry, you’ll fit in just fine”, he spoke in mandarin

Henrys face brightened as he realised Ryeowook poke mandarin, it comforted him.

“Sir, shall I take your coat?”

“Yes please”, Henry turned towards the man and stood in awe, he was tall and handsome, with a chiselled jaw line and sharp nose, although his round, warm eyes balanced everything out.

“Is our Henry feeling something for Zhou Mi?” Heechul teased

“Huh” Henry was still in awe.

Zhou Mi laughed a little before taking Henrys hand, “The gardens are lovely here, care to see?”

Henry snapped back to reality as he nodded and walked off with Zhou Mi.

“Aww, how cute” Donghae gushed.

“Everyone, I have something to say” everyone turned to Kyuhyun who was bending down on one knee in front of Ryeowook.

He slowly pulled out a ring from his pocket, “Ryeowook, will you marry me?”

Everyone was smiling a shouting before Ryeowook could respond.

“Wookie?” Kyuhyun asked feeling a bit insecure.

“OF COURSE I’LL MARRY YOU! YES! YES! YES!” he jumped onto Kyuhyun screaming in joy.

Everyone else cheered as they enjoyed the rest of the night.