Forgive Me

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

Ryeowook whimpered as Heechul helped him into his house, one arm around his shoulder and the other hand holding one on Ryeowooks. All of his friends were still there making sure he was okay. Kyuhyun trailed at the back with his head down, angry at himself for not being able to protect Ryeowook properly.

"Donghae, get me a bowl of warm water and some cloth, Eunhyuk, find me some antiseptic wipes and Sungmin get me some bandages", Heechul ordered them around as him and Kibum lay down a drowsy Ryeowook.

"Hyung, we need to take him to the hospital", Kibum looked with worried eyes at Heechul.

"We can take care of him here Kibum", Heechul looked determined to take care of Ryeowook himself.

He carfeully wiped away the dried wipes with a warm wet cloth, running the cloth gently to get rid of all the clots. He took out some antiseptic wipes and wiped them all over his cuts before wrapping some in bandages. He lifted up his shirt slightly to reveal a deep gash, explaining the blood soaking his shirt.

"He needs stitches Heechul", Leeteuk spoke up from behind.

Ryeowooks eyes shot open, "Heechullie hyung, I'm scared".

Heechul smiled lovingly at him and his hair, "I know Wookie, it won't take long, bite onto this okay?"

Ryeowook could only slightly nod his head as Heechul gave him a small white towel to place in his mouth.

"Wait, Ryeowook, were are the sewing materials?", Kangin asked.

"Same cabinet as the medicine".

Siwon ran to the kitchen and came back with some thread and a needle. Ryeowook bit hard and shut his eyes as he felt the needle in his skin. Heechul wokred carefully and soon the stitches were done. Ryeowook began feeling drowsy as the dressing was placed around his body.

"Hyung, I'm so tired", he whimpered.

"I know baby, just sleep now okay?"

Ryeowook nodded and closed his eyes, head dropping to the side.

"Siwon, take him up to his bed"

"Which room is it?"

"I'll show you", Kyuhyun said, directing Siwon up the stairs.

"Why would anyone do this to him?", Sungmin cried as Yesung enveloped him in his arms.

"Sh, let's get you home, we'll check on Ryeowook in the morning okay?".

"Okay, we'll see you tomorrow guys"

Soon enough, all of the guys left, leaving Kyuhyun and Ryeowook alone. Kyuhyun sat by Ryeowooks bed on the floor, crying.

"Ryeowook, you can't hear me right now, but I am so sorry", he sobbed a bit more before continuing, "If I knew this would happen I would protected you more, I didn't know that it would get this bad, I let you down, but Ryeowook, I think I love you. I know we didn't start off on the best of terms and it's been a bumpy road but I really love you".

He got up off the floor and sat next to Ryeowook, he bent down and slightly kissed his forehead.

"Baby, please, wake up healthy and strong, I won't ever leave your side again, I promise, I'll protect you from now on", Kyuhyun got back down and star beside the bed on the floor.

Next Morning

Kyuhyun heard some birds singing and opened his eyes slightly. He woke up to the view of the bottom of Ryeowooks closet door, soon realising he slept on the floor. He quickly got up to check if Ryeowook was still in bed. When he saw that he was, he ran to get washed up and dressed. He went down and made Ryeowook breakfast as well as he could. Ryeowooks parents had told the maids to take a few days off, so Kyuhyun was left cooking alone.

Once he was satisfied with his work he took the breakfast up to Ryeowook who was stirring in bed. He quickly set the tray down on Ryeowooks desk and ran to his side.

"Hey Wookie"

"Kyu? Where am I?"

"You're at home and safe, does anywhere hurt?"

"My head and stomach"

"Here, take these and then you can have some breakfast"

"Thank you, I'm starving", Ryeowook tried laughing a little, but the pain hit him.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and quickly haned him a glass of water and the pills. He gulped them down quickly and drank the rest of the water. Kyuhyun came back with the tray and began feeding Ryeowook his breakfast.

"Ryeowook, I'm sorry"

"Kyu, I told you yesterday not to apologise, whatever happened, it wasn't your fault, I know you wouldn't have left me on purpose", he smiled weakly.

"You forgive me?"

"Of course silly, I can't be mad at you for something that wasn't your fault"

Kyuhyun smiled like a hanger was put in his mouth, "Hey Wookie, did you hear I said anything I said last night?"

Ryeowook made an innocent face, "No, I was sleeping", he laughed.

"Okay, well, the others are coming soon so let's try and get you dressed", he smiled as Ryeowook finished the last few bites of his breakfast.

 

Hello!! I'll be updating tomorrow, and it'll be a super long chapter so excuse this short one ^^.  Comment and Subscribe :)

@darexvyn - Ryeowook is always forgiving :)

@KimRiru - Awh, he is a good kid :D

@chocopop96 - Heechul is feisty, that's why we love him :P

@Saranghae15 - Ah, I have the same last name as Heechul ^^

@saekree - Are you looking through my brain? o_O

@CatAttack1020 - Don't apologise! As long as you still enjoy the story I'll be fine! I know, they grow up so fast *sniffles* ^^

@bubbleroses - Hangeng is just silly lol, and of course he will forgive him :)

@HeenimOppa - You're right, but too gory lol. Don't worry, he starts flirting back soon ;)

@elfkyulaine - Lol, maybe we should just go torture her together? Haha :D

@Hye_Su - Lol, Hangeng is just so funny. Now that's a movie I would watch happily :P

@wookiebear - Lol! Of course it's a success. Poor Kyu, he just loves Wookie very much is all :)

@yuesan - Don't worry, it's okay to be evil, look what she did to Kyuwook! :D

@ekusoyriake - I'll take the copy mode off, but not for long okay? :)

@Eistee_Ok - Lol, I can picture Heechul just about slapping anyone! :P