Already Started

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

The school day had ended well, Ryeowook had found out that he had a music with one of Kyuhyuns friends, Yesung but other than that he was with one of his friends in his other classes. After class had ended, Sungmin offered Ryeowook a ride home in his Father's car, but Ryeowook refused, he preferred walking. He took his other friends numbers before making his way home

Ryeowook had taken a walk through the park on his way home. He was passing some trees when he heard someone laugh behind him, he recognised the voice but wouldn't turn around, he sped up his walking slightly before the person behind him started talking.

"I told you that you couldn't get away nerd".

Ryeowook kept on walking until he felt a hand on his shoulder, roughly tugging him to turn around. He looked up into Kyuhyuns dark scary eyes.

"Didn't you know it's rude to ignore someone who's talking to you?".

Ryeowok kept on staring into his eyes, not daring to move an inch, afraid of what this bully might do to him. Kyuhyun, getting fed up with his silence, pushed him against a tree, pulling a groan of pain from the smaller boy.

"What do you want?", Ryeowook finally decided to speak up.

"Hmm, a lot of things. My grades have been slipping lately, but now that you're here, that won't happen. I want all of this done by tomorrow, you got that?", Kyuhyun threw three books at Ryeowook, along with some homework assignments.

Ryeowook nodded slowly, not wanting to get hit by Kyuhyun.

"Good, see you tomorrow, nerd", Kyuhyun chuckled before lightly slapping Ryeowooks cheek twice and wlaking off.

The slap hadn't been painful but it still hurt Ryeowook emotionally,

it was only his first day and the bullying had already begun, he continued his walk home with his head hung low. He walked into his house and went straight into the kitchen.

"Master Kim, would you like anything to eat?", the cook asked him.

"Do we have any kimbap?".

"I'll make some straight away".

"Thank you".

He walked up to his room and threw his bag down before throwing himself onto his bed. He sighed before rolling off and walking to his desk. He took out the books Kyuhyun gave him and looked through them. Algebra, he was good at algebra so this would be easy. Fifteen minuted later, the maid came in with a tray of food.

He thanked her before returning back to his work. He already finished the algebra work and started on the second piece of homework. 2 hours later, he had finished everything, he was just glad that he didn't have any homework himself to do.

He took a nap for a couple hours before he was called for dinner. He quickly washed up and met his parents at the dinner table. The meal was quiet and no said a word, you could only hear the clanking of their chopsticks and the occasional munching from someone. His Father released a sigh before talking.

"So how was school today Ryeowook?".

"It was good I suppose".

"Don't play with your food darling. Did you make any new friends?", his Mother asked taking a sip of her wine.

"Yeah, some really nice ones".

"Oh that's brilliant, we hope to see them soon", his Father smiled brightly.

The thing about Ryeowooks parents was that they didn't really believe him most of the time. When he started a new school, he would usually end up with no friends because of the bullying. They needed to see his friends before they believed him, just so they could make sure they were safe.

After dinner, he went back up to his room to do a little bit of reading. He checked his phone to see if he had any new messages, there were three from his new friends.

From: Eunhyuk

Hey Ryeowook! Tomorrow, we're all gonna go to a small little cafe after school, we usually go there, so make sure you can come okay? :)

From: Sungmin

Wookie! Hope you don't mind that nickname, we all have one and you're part of us now :) Did you get home safe? I hope you did, see you tomorrow! ^-^

From: Donghae

Ryeowook! You okay? I had a great time today in class and at lunch, I'm sure you were told about the plans at the cafe, please come, pleeease :)

He smiled softly at the texts from his friends before replying to all three of them, even if Kyuhyun was beginning to bully him, he still managed to make some really great friends. He got changed into his pyjamas and decided to watch a movie in his room.

 He wasn't even going to bother asking his parents about going out tomorrow, they're never home and wouldn't mind anyway.He was beginning to feel a little tired from the movie and glanced over at the clock, it was only 9:30. He sighed ang got ready for bed, better have an early night than no night at all.

 

 

Next morning

Ryeowook got up early and took a quick shower. He ran into his closet to pick out an outfit, he didn't want to look too nerdy today. He decided to settle for a navy blue cardigan with red piping, beige pants and a white shirt. He grabbed Kyuhyuns homework befroe shoving it inot his bag. Just before he went down for breakfast he got a text.

From: Unknown Number

Hey nerd, you better have my homework done, or else.

He could practically see Kyuhyuns smirk through the text, maybe if he just did as he said and didn't get in his way, he would be fine. He made his way to school when he heard that irritating voice once again.

"Well, well, well, looks like the nerd is a bit of a rich one".

Ryeowook turned around bravely and took the books out of his bag, he slammed it all into Kyuhyuns chest, "I did your homework so leave me alone".

Kyuhyun let the books fall between them before he pulled Ryeowook up by his collar, sweeping his feet off the ground, he inched his face closer until Ryeowook could feel his breath on his face.

"You dare talk to me like that again, you'll live to regret it", he pushed Ryeowook down to the floor harshly, "Pick up my books, nerd".

Ryeowook quickly shuffled to pick up the books and handed them to Kyuhyun.

"Good boy", Kyuhyun smirked before pushing him back down.

Ryeowook got up and sadly made his way to school

 

Poor Wookie, always getting picked on, don't get too mad at me for making Kyuhyun mean, at least he hasn't hit Wookie! Comment and Subscribe :)

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - Yup, you were spot on :D

@wookiebear - Can you? I did make one obvious lol, Minnie is always sweet and don't worry, Kyuhyun won't be tooo mean :)

@suju154ev - Updated, I'd like my cookies now ^-^

@werdprincess - Omo donsaeng, you have so much work to do, but don't worry, Unnie will always update soon to take your mind off your work and make you feel better :D

@ilovehersheys - Updated :)

@kyulovewook - Awwh, I'm so glad you already decided you're gonna like my whole story ^-^