efewfdef

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

Before Kyuhyun could do anything else to Ryeowook, there was a knock at the door. Ryeowook quickly pushed Kyuhyun away from his body, leaving the boy smirking. He let out a deep breath and opened the door to reaveal one of the maids.

"Yes?".

"Mr and Mrs Cho request the presence of their son downstairs".

"Right away, thank you", Ryeowook let out a small smile before turning around to the devil.

"I'll see you later nerd", Kyuhyun punched Ryeowooks shoulder and left the room.

Ryeowook rubbed his sore shoulder before going downstairs himself to meet the others. He saw Kyuhyuns parents at the door and quickly rushed to say bye. He bowed deeply before they exited the house, Ryeowooks parents turned to him.

"Well, me and your Appa are going out tonight to a dinner and party, we'll be back very late so don't stay up. Kyuhyun-ah, make yourself at home and help yourself to the fridge or anything else you need okay?".

"Neh Mrs. Kim".

"Call me Umma darling".

"Neh Umma", Kyuhyun smiled sweetly.

An hour later, Ryeowook's parents were down and dressed ready to go out. They left the emergency contact numbers in case something was to happen and left the house. Kyuhyun smirked once he heard the car pull out and drive off. He slowly got up off the couch and made his way to Ryeowook who was running uup the stairs into his room. He tried to close the door but Kyuhyun wedged his foot in the entrance, pushing his way in.

 "Trying to run away? Not a good idea".

"I'll scream if you come near me Kyuhyun".

"Oooh, who'll hear you?".

"One of the maids, or someone will come".

"The ones that just left to go home?".

Ryeowook kept backing away until he hit the bed, Kyuhyun tried to pounce on him but he jumped off the other side and made a dash for the door before a srong arm s it's way around his wasit.

"Bad idea nerd", Kyuhyun whispered in his ear before throwing him across the room.

Ryeowooks back hit the ground, luckily the carpet was thick enough for it not to hurt as much as it would have. He whimpered slightly to himself before scurrying back to his feet and trying to escape from Kyuhyun again. He jumped across the bed to keep his distance from Kyuhyun.

"Leave me alone", Ryeowooks voice was trembling but he still tried to stand his ground.

"Make me", Kyuhyun chuckled darkly.

Ryeowook looked around and saw his phone on the bedside table, he quickly took the opportunity to grab the phone and hold it up for Kyuhyun too see.

"I'll call the police on you if you don't go away".

"For what exactly? I haven't done anything to you".

Ryeowook realised that Kyuhyun had a point but still kept his phone in his hand just in case. Just then Kyuhyuns phone began to ring in his pocket, he took it out and moved his eyes away from Ryeowook who tried to escape again. Kyuhyun rejected the call and caught Ryeowook, making them both fall to the floor on their stomachs, Kyuhyun on top of Ryeowook. He could hear the rapidness of the smaller mans breathing in his grasp.

"What did I say about trying to escape?", Kyuhyun growled in Ryeowooks ear before pulling him up off the ground.

He grabbed Ryeowook by the collar of his shirt and threw him on the bed. He jumped on top and quickly pinned Ryeowooks hands down to stop him from escaping, even though it didn't stop his from thrashing around violently under his grasp.

"LET ME GO! NOW!", Ryeowook screamed at the top of his lungs, trying to shake Kyuhyun off who just laughed.

Kyuhyun bent down so his lips came into contact with Ryeowooks ear, "Looks like someone needs to be punished".

Ryeowooks eyes widened as he kicked his legs around and moved his head from side to side in a failed attempt to get Kyuhyun off who just smirked amusingly at his efforts. Kyuhyun let out his tongue soflty and flicked it on Ryeowooks neck, who stopped moving from the schock. Kyuhyun laughed before continuing to and his neck. Just when Kyuhyun picked up his head, they heard keys opening the front door. Kyuhyun slowly got off Ryeowook and stood up. Ryeowook ran down the stairs to find his parents coming back in. Ryeowook greeted his parents who seemed in a mad rush.

"Weren't you meant to come home late?".

"Sounds like our Wookie was glad to have us gone".

"Aniyo Appa, I was just curious".

"Well your Umma forgot something. Where's Kyuhyun?".

"He's in the bathroom".

"Are you two getting on well?".

"Great, he's lovely Appa".

"Good, oh there's your Umma, goodnight son and make sure you have dinner".

Ryeowook said goodbye to his parents the second time that evening before finding somewhere to hide from Kyuhyun.

 

Hello dear readers :D. Oh dear, I think we all know what Kyuhyun has on his mind at the moment. Comment and Subscribe :)

@Saranghae15 - Awh, well I love Yemin but everyone has different tastes :)

@cashewlover_14 - It's always like that with those two lol ^-^

@superkpopgirl - Don't you worry, I'll keep Wookie safe in my pocket :P

@yuri_yoona - Awh thank you very much, there willbe character changes soon so keep reading! :D

@lynnsiow - It's gonna be very fun ;)

@justkpoplover - Ooh, hope you enjoy this update :)

@hikarinotebiki - You'll find out about their reactions in the next chapter :)

@isiss1994 - I know what you mean,he's toooo adorable ^^

@kyulovewook - Awh I'm glad you think my story is awesome. Whichside of your brain do you want to be true? :P

@suju154ev - Hhm, we have to wait and see if he begins to enjoy it :P

@Hye_Su - Well, you might just get that ;)

@KIMparkshi - Updated :)

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - You love Yemin?! AWESOMEE!...Hhm..I think you know what's coming then :P

@yuesan - Updated :)

@werdprincess - This Kyu is getting too brave now donsaeng. I agree thatwe should go together to scold him ^^ And then force him to fall in love with Wookie lol. I love ice cream, and Patbingsoo :) *sends some over*. Awh, don't be stressed, Unnie will update more to keep you happy and eat lots! :D