First Day

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

Ring ri-, Ryeowook had already woken up before his alarm went off, he just felt like lying down for a while. Usually, he would be jumping into the shower and getting ready for school but today was much different. Today was the day he would be starting a new school. He was a good student but there was one thing he could never avoid; bullies.

Ryeowooks moved schools more often than most teenagers, his Mothers job required them to move house so he always had to start a new school. Despite the moving around, he was still one of the smartest students in every school he went to, this made him ven more of a perfect target for bullies.

He sighed and swung his legs out of the bed as he made his way to the shower. He let the hot water cover his body as he stood there worrying about what he had to face today. Once he had gotten out of the shower he picked an outfit to wear, something that wouldn't attract too much attention, in the end he settled for a plain white v-neck t-shirt, a gray and green cardigan with gray skinny jeans. Once he was satisfied, he went downstairs to grab breakfast.

"Good morning darling, looking foward to your new school?", his Mother asked.

"I guess", he kept his head down as the cook served his food.

"I'm sorry we had to move again, but I promise this will be the last time".

"That's what you said last time Appa".

"I'll try to keep my promise this time, well, I have to leave for work now, see you two later", his Father kissed both their foreheads before leaving for work.

"I better get going too, don't want to be late".

"Okay sweety, have a good day".

Ryeowook walked out of the house in a glum mood as he made his way to the school, his Father had already showed him the way there so he had no problem finding his way. He saw loads of other people walking into the school with his friends, he sighed before his made his way into the building. He made his way to the reception desk where he was handed a paper to find his classes.

He walked into a classroom where all the people where sitting on tables or standing up talking to their friends. The teacher had walked in and spotted him straight away.

"You must be the new student, I'm Mr. Park".

"Annyeonghaseyo", Ryeowook bowed.

"Get to your seats, there's a new student here".

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Ryeowook, please take care of me".

"Lovely, you can sit with Sungmin over there", the teacher pointed to a bunny looking boy with a wide smile.

Ryeowook went and sat down next to boy with a small smile on his face.

"I'm Sungmin, it's great to meet you, I'll help you around and you can sit with me and my friends for lunch, wait, that was rude, you are one of my friends now", he beamed.

"Thank you, it's great to meet you too", Ryeowook sighed in relief that he had found a good friend on the first day.

"I guess I'm not in your next class with you", Sungmin pouted, which soon faded away when another guy walked passed him.

"Donghae! This is Ryeowook".

"Annyeonghaseyo", Ryeowook greeted him.

"Ryeowook-ah, no need to be so formal", Donghae smiled at him.

"Donghae's one of my friends, and now one of yours. Ryeowook's in your next class, can you take care of him?".

"Of course I can! Off we go!", Donghae smiled widely as he grabbed Ryeowooks arm to take him to the next class.

"I hate algebra", Donghae pouted as he sat down.

"Really? I love it, great now I sound like a nerd".

Donghae chuckled at Ryeowooks pout, "You're too cute, it's okay to like school".

Ryeowook felt reassured at that point, he had met two great people and had no doubt that the rest of his Sungmin and Donghaes friends would be nice to him to. Before lunch, he had met Eunhyuk, the joker and dancer who happened to be Donghaes boyfriend. Heechul who was the diva of the group but took care of the rest of them and Kibum, the quiet one who acted a lot, but he was really nice to.

"Let's go sit over there", Heechul pointed towards and empty table.

"So, Ryeowook, how are you finding school so far?", Eunhyuk asked before taking a huge bite out of his burger and quickly getting scolded by Donghae.

Ryeowook chuckled slightly, "It's great, classes aren't that bad and I've met you lot, who have been really nice to me, I'm grateful for that".

"Don't mention it. On another note, see anyone you like?".

"Heechul hyung, don't be erted, it's only his first day", Kibum rolled his eyes before returning back to his lunch.

"First day huh?", Ryeowook heard a deep voice and turned around to see a tall student towering over him.

"Kyuhyun, leave him alone", Heechul stood up from his chair.

Kyuhyun scoffed, "I'll catch you alone soon, nerd", Kyuhyun laughed before walking off with his friends.

Ryeowook turned around with a scared look on his face, "Who was that?".

"Kyuhyun, the school bully and his pathetic friends", Heechul scoffed at them walking away.

"Not all of them are bad", Sungmin squeaked quietly.

"Only because you have a thing for Yesung", Donghae laughed.

"Who's Yesung?", Ryeowook asked with innocent eyes.

Kibum looked over, "The one with the scruffy black hair and blue top. He's known for his singing skills.

"And the others?".

"The one biting into his sandwich, he's Hangeng, a Chinese student. The big mean looking one is Kangin, he's just as mean as Kyuhyun there, the one next to his with the light brown hair is Leeteuk. The tall one, the one the girls go crazy over, is Siwon. Shindong seems to be missing, you'll see him soon, he's one of the dancers in this school, as well as Eunhyuk".

Ryeowook looked at them for a while, memorizing their faces before returning to his lunch, hoping he doesn't bump into that meany Kyuhyun.

 

First chapter up, hope it didn't dissapoint anyone. Comment and Subscribe :)

@cashewlover_14 - Updated, hope you enjoy :)

@kyulovewook - First chapter up, hope you enjoy =)

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - Chapter 1 done, hope you enjoy :D

@Shalis_darkhunter - It is really cute right? ^-^

@deasy_kyuwook - Hope you enjoy :P

@ilovehersheys - Updated :)