You Saved Me

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

"Kyuhyun, I called the others and Sungmin told his friends, they're all on their way over"

*ring ring*

Kyuhyun hesitantly answered the house phone, "Yeobosaeyo?...Oh! We're fine..he's in the bath so he didn't pick up...yes..okay...thank you...bye. Those were Ryeowooks parents, what if we don't find him hyung?", he broke down once again.

"Kyu-ah, we will find him"

There was a loud knocking at the door followed by some shouting, Leeteuk went to answer and a furious Heechul stormed in followed by the others.

"YOU! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO HIM?! I KNEW YOU WERE NO GOOD!", Heechul stormed over and grabbed Kyuhyun by the collar who hung his head low.

"Heechul, it wasn't his fault", Leeteuk defended him.

Heechul turned to face him, "If he had stayed with Ryeowook then this wouldn't have happened, if he didn't leave him Ryeowook would STILL BE WITH US RIGHT NOW!".

Hangeng ran over and tried to calm Heechul down, who seemed to be hyperventilating at this point. He rubbed comforting circles on his back while the others discussed what to do.

"He couldn't have made any enemies in the time he's been here, and he;s a good kid", Shindong spoke.

"Wh-o wou-ld do tt-his ttt-o him?", Eunhyuk cried on Donghaes shoulder.

"Kyuhyun", Kangin began, "Do you know anyone that could have wanted to hurt him?"

Kyuhyun looked up, "No, I mean who wou- wait, MIHYUN! That little is responsible for this!"

"The one that's been following you around for years?", Siwon asked.

"Yes, that's the one"

"Well where does she live?", Kibum finally asked.

"I know, my Mother took me there was, she's friends with her Mother", Yesung spoke up with hope in his eyes.

"Well, whatever she did, she didn't do alone, we should all go and get him".

"Good idea Sungmin, Yesung, lead the way", Leeteuk said before they all got into seperate cars following Yesung.

Mihyuns house

Ryeowook woke up feeling constriced, he tried to stretch when he felt he was tied up. The panic caused him to become alert and realised he was tied to a chair in a dark room. He tried to scream, but they were muffled. He tried pulling his bindings off, causing noise in the room.

"Well, awake are we?"

He could hear Mihyuns voice from somewhere in the room. A light flicked on and he saw her, sitting across the room, or what looked like a basement. She walked over and pulled the duct tape off his face, causing him to shriek out in pain.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Didn't I already make it clear? You took something from me and I want it back"

"Kyuhyun is not yours"

"He could have been if it wasn't for you"

"He's gay and always has been!"

That earned him a tight slap to the face. Suddenly they heard loud banging upstairs. Mihyun let out a growl and went to see what was going on. She walked up and stood shocked. The two guys she got to keep a watch out were now being attacked by twelve angry men. Heechul turned to see her standing there and marched over.

"YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY RYEOWOOK?!"

She smirked, "Had a little fun"

The smirk was soon wiped off her face as Heechul grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall.

"Well your fun is about to come to an end you little "

"He's a feisty kitty isn't he", Hangeng said staring.

Shindong stared at him in disbelief, "Why now? Out of all times?"

"Sorry, you're right"

Kangin and Sungmin had managed to knock the men out unconcious, now all their attention was on Mihyun and Heechul.

"I'm not gonna ask you again, tell me where he is"

"Nn-o", she said, losing her breath.

"RYEOWOOK!", Kyuhyun screamed.

"KYUHYUN! I'M IN THE BASEMENT".

Kyuhyun made a mad dash for the basement, looking all over the house. He finally stopped infront of an open door with stairs leading down. He ran down and saw a bloody and bruised Ryeowook tied to a chair. Tears fell down his eyes as he began to untie him slowly, careful not to hurt him.

"I'm so sorry Ryeowook, I didn't protect you", he spoke through his sobs.

"No Kyuhyun, don't apologize, just get me home"

Kyuhyun nodded sadly, thinking he was never going to be forgiven. He carried him up the stairs and found that Mihyun was now ties to a chair and a very happy Heechul.

"Omg, my baby, are you okay?"

"No hyung, I feel awful"

"It's okay, hyungs here now"

Heechul his hair and held him close to his chest before leading him to the car.

"Hey, Kyu, don't be upset", Donghae comforted him.

"He'll never forgive me hyung, I let him down", he said sadly before leaving the house.

 

So Wookie has been rescued, I feel it was a little rushed but a lot of you wanted him to be saved by Kyu so I sped it up. Comment and Subscribe :)

@KimRiru - Lol she's just such a meany!  thank you :)

@Saranghae15 - Lol, I took what you said in your last comment and added it in a bit ;)

@justkpoplover - I hope this was good enough :)

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - LOL, I would join you but I'm a little scared... ^^

@yuesan - Is this punishment enough? :P

@chocopop96 - Lol, good on you! I'll join :D

@darexvyn - She can't hurt our Wookie anymore! ^^

@Hye_Su - He saved him! I have to say, KyuWook++Fluff+Angst has got me a little excited lol :)

@wookiebear - Omg, you know me so well! It's like you knew what I was gonna write o_O

@Skittles4220 - Kyu to the rescue! :D

@ilovehersheys - Wookie's okay now, Kyu will always save him :)

@bubblesroses - He saved him! ^^

@werdprincess - Ah donsaeng, you know kungfu? Have to teach me :)

@elfkyulaine - That Mihyun obviously doesn't know who Wookies friends are :P