Make Up

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

"What do you mean?", Ryeowook asked with a slight blush tainting his soft cheeks.

"I think you already know"

Kyuhyun pushed Ryeowook down gently and planted kisses along the others defined jaw line, letting his lips graze the soft skin. Ryeowook moaned at the pleasure and let his hands tangle themselves in Kyuhyuns hair. He his fingers through the soft locks as Kyuhyun encircled his hands around his waist.

"You taste so good", Kyuhyun whispered as he the shell of Ryeowooks ear.

Ryeowook shuddered at his words and moaned louder, grinding his hips upwards to meet Kyuhyuns body.

"Patient", was all Kyuhyun whispered before he captured Ryeowooks lips in a soft kiss.

The two tasted each others lips, the softness sending them waves of pleasure. Ryeowook gasped out a moan, allowing Kyuhyun full control. Their tongues swirled around each others expertly until they pulled apart for air.

"You don't taste so bad yourself", Ryeowook whispered as his panting began to calm down.

Kyuhyun smirked before moving his lips onto Ryeowooks neck, leaving a trail of kisses along the flesh. He across his collar bone before going down and stopping at his chest. He in teasing circles around Ryeowooks before gently taking one in his mouth, pulling out a loud moan from the man below him. He used his fingers to tease the other while pleasuring the first with his mouth. Ryeowook was about to get up when Kyuhyuns hand pushed him back down.

"Tonight I pleasure you, so relax baby", he whispered in a seductive tone before resuming kissing Ryeowooks body.

He his tone stomach and placed kisses everywhere, he trailed his mouth down to his groin and kissed the soft skin between his thighs, before getting to Ryeowooks . He wiped the pre off with his fingers before the head slowly.

"Aahh!", Ryeowook moaned loudly at the pleasure.

He gripped onto the bed sheets as Kyuhyun expertly swirled his tongue around the head at a slow place, ever so lightly. Ryeowooks moans were sending Kyuhyun over the edge but he kept control as he slowly inched the latters member into his mouth. He took in as much as he could and it slowly, wanting both their pleasure to last. He stopped once in a while to kiss the tip and the shaft before taking back into his mouth.

Ryeowook felt the sudden sensation of butterflies in his stomach and his eyes shot open. He could feel himself about to release when Kyuhyun pulled away and smirked with his swollen lips. He moved back up so his mouth was near Ryeowooks ear.

"When you come, I want it to be when I'm inside you"

Kyuhyun pushed Ryeowook back down gently, before pulling his face in for a heated kiss, their tongues swirling around each others. Ryeowook pushed Kyuhyun off him, signalling him to go faster. Kyuhyun smirked and got off the bed and walked over to his pants that were on the floor and reached into the pocket, pulling out some lube.

He walked back and pushed Ryeowooks legs apart gently before placing himself between them. He opened the lube and poured some onto his fingers and on Ryeowooks hole. The cold liquid sent shivers up his spine. He gently rubbed Ryeowook before slowly pushing one finger in.

"Nggh"

Ryeowook moaned in pleasure and a bit of pain as the finger went further inside him. He squirmed at the feeling before beginning to moan completely in pleasure. Kyuhyun took this as a sign and added in the second finger, slightly stretching him out, being careful not to hurt him. Ryeowook could feel his limp member getting hard again.

"Kyuhyun", Ryeowook gasped out.

"Yes?"

"Hurry up"

Kyuhyun laughed a little before placing at Ryeowooks hole. He slowly inched his way in, closing his eyes and at the pleasure. Ryeowook gripped the bed sheets as his legs were lifted and placed on his lovers shoulders. Kyuhyun ed in slowly, enjoying every moment, loudly.

"Ryeowook, you're so..tight", he grunted as he spoke.

Kyuhyun put Ryeowooks legs down and wrapped them around his waist. He bent down and kissed Ryeowook while his hand fisted .

"AAH! Right..there!", Ryeowook moaned as Kyuhyun hit his sweet spot.

He ed faster and pumped Ryeowooks member at the same pace, both of them sweating and loudly. Kyuhyun could feel Ryeowooks wall clenching around him, pulling him to release into Ryeowook. He kept ing and pumping Ryeowooks member until he released into his hand. Kyuhyun collapsed beside Ryeowook, both panting heavily. After a while, Kyuhyun decided to speak.

"Ryeowook?"

"Yes"

"I really like you"

"I really like you too"

"I think we should get cleaned up now, here, I'll carry you"

Kyuhyun picked him up bridal style and took him to the shower.

 

I'M BACK MY DARLINGS! It's been so long right? I'm sorry :(. I hope you all enjoyed the double update WITH as I promised you ^^.  There were soo many comments and that made me so happy! ALSO, thank you for all the good wishes with my studies! :D Subscribe and Comment :)

@chocopop96 - Don't worry, he get the chance to hurt our Wookie again! I'm becoming a crazy fangirl too lol :)

@Hye_Su - especially for you, since you asked lol ;)

@justkpoplover - More Hanchul for you :D

@KimRiru - Lol, hope his explanation is good enough :)

@RainingInMyHeart - Kyu does love Wookie, and that girl needs to be slapped too lol :P

@CatAttack1020- Yup, definitely the best. Don't worry, I won't make it that depressing, couldn't have the great Kyuwook break up now could we :)

@saekree - Kyuhyun has changed now :D

@suju154ev - Hope these updates answer your question! ;)

@HeenimOppa - Aww, Kyu wasn't being that much of a jerk :(

@Saranghae15 - And I'll be more than happy to help you!! Lol :)

@Babywookie - Again - I'll help you kill her too!! :D

@ryeoki - Welcome new reader, glad you love it :)

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - Don't kill him yet! He was being nice :)

@elfkyulaine - Don't worry, Ryeowook will be fine and that girl who slapped him will get what she deserves ;)

@wookiebiased - Hope you still like Kyu after this update :)

@KyuwookFTW - Updated, thank you for waiting :D

@werdprincess - Yes, well we've finished now, but Kyu has been so nice we can't scold him anymore :(. I KNOW! We can go find that girl and scold her instead for hurting our Wookie! That's a better idea right? :D

@lynnsiow - Wookie finally stood up for himself and now everything is okay! :)

@KyuWookELF - Lol, seems like everyone wants to hit Kyuhyun :(

@yuesan - He doesn't have to pay anymore right? :)

@Chulrealla - Wow, you got it right! Lol ^^

@isiss1994 - I know right! People are so mean these days, but don't worry, it all works out :D

@Ji-Hoo - Here's more for you and thank you for waiting ^^