Rescue

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

Ryeowook and the bullies turned around to see a very angry looking Kyuhyun standing there with his hands curled up into fists. He walked over to the tall guys who towered over Ryeowook.

"Did you not hear the first time? I told you to get your hands off him", Kyuhyun glared.

"And what are you? His boyfriend?", the leader laughed.

"No, I'll tell who I am, Cho Kyuhyun, sound familiar?", Kyuhyun smirked.

The guys immeadiately apologized and left them both alone. Kyuhyuns Father was well known and he was the kind of guy no one wanted to displease. All Kyuhyun had to do was mention his name and everyone would know who he was. Once the guys were out of sight, Kyuhyun ran back into the cafe to get his drink and came back out to Ryeowook.

"How come you did that for me?", Ryeowok squeeked quietly.

"Don't get too happy, I'm living in your house, I don't want to be liable for you getting hurt, I'm the only one that gets to do that".

Ryeowook mouth out a little 'oh' in response. He had hoped Kyuhyun was beginning to let him go but he was wrong, Kyuhyun was just being selfish he thought. With that little conclusion, the rest of Ryeowooks day was ruined. He was upset that Kyuhyun had only been defending him for his own selfish reasons.

"Hey Wookie, why do you look so upset?", Sungmin came to join him.

"Oh it's nothing, I have to live with Kyuhyun for a month", Ryeowook pouted.

"What?! Did he do anything to you?", Sungmins eyes doubled in size.

Ryeowook couldn't help but laugh at his behaviour, "Minnie hyung, he didn't do anything, I just don't want to live with him".

"Well you know where we all are if you need us", Sungmin smiled warmly at him.

"Thank you, so how are things with Yesung hyung?".

"Good, but he still isn't opening up as much", Sungmin kept his head down.

"Maybe it's a good thing, your relationship will grow more and then you won't ever get bored, you'll always have something to talk about", Ryeowook tried to comfort him.

"You're right! Thanks Wookie, I'll drop you off to your class".

Sungmin and Ryeowook laughed their way to Ryeowooks first class, leaving him under the protection of Donghae. First class wasn't as bad as Ryeowook imagined, the work was easy and Donghae kept him entertained throughout. They got scolded a few times, apologized but continued to talk and have fun.

Ryeowooks day was perking up, his friends kept him happy and his mind off Kyuhyun until lunch time came. Ryeowook grabbed his lunch and went to sit with his friends when Kyuhyun stopped him.

"You're sitting with me today", was all Kyuhyun said.

"And why should I?", Ryeowook defended himself, knowing his friends are watching.

"I saved you from being a doll to those guys so I think you owe me".

As much as Ryeowook knew that was for his own reasons, he couldn't deny that he had helped him a lot. He went to tell his friends he was sitting with Kyuhyun and they tried to stop him, protesting all sorts of reasons but Ryeowook assured them he would be fine and went to sit down.

"Kangin?", Leeteuk spoke holding his chopsticks in his hands.

Kangin had a mouth full of kimchi fried rice, "Yes?".

"Don't talk with your mouth full, anyway, do you think Kyuhyun's developing feelings for Ryeowook?".

"No way", Hangeng spoke up.

"Why not? He seems like it".

"Kyuhyun? Falling for a nerd? It would never happen, he's just being nice because he has to live in his house".

"So why is he sitting with him now?", Leeteuk wasn't satisfied with Hangengs answers.

"He needs his homework done", Shindong spoke up and then quickly covered his mouth.

"Why that li-", Leeteuk was about to stand up when Siwon stopped him.

"Leave him. I wouldn't say he ha feelings for Ryeowook, but definitely a soft spot so you don't have to worry".

Leeteuk slowly sat back down, "Fine, I'll leave him".

"So why did you want me to sit with you?", Ryeowook questioned.

"No big reason, I have homework due next lesson and I havn't done it so here, you have an hour", Kyuhyun took out a book, some paper and a pen.

 Ryeowook sighed and did the homework in silence, he kept glancing over at his friends who seemed angry and upset. Heechul and Donghae looked like they were going to storm over there and kill him, Eunyuk and Sungmin looked like they were going to cry while Kibum tried holding them all back.

"There, it's done, can I go now?".

"No, stay and eat lunch with me".

They ate lunch together in silence, the only thing you could hear was chopsticks hitting the plates and chomping on food. After lunch was over, all of Ryeowooks friends came to him.

"Why did you let him do that Wookie?", Kibum asked.

"Sorry guys, I can't afford to get on the wrong side of him, he lives with me now".

"My poor baby!", Heechul hugged Ryeowook tightly acting like a Mother.

"I'll be fine hyung, I promise", Ryeowook smiled weakly.

"Wookie, please, don't let him do this to you, it hurts to see you like this", Eunhyuks lips quivered and soon, he was crying.

Ryeowook began to panic and hug him, "Hyung, please don't cry, it won't happen again".

Donghae managed to calm Eunhyuk down and they left to their lessons. At the end of the day, Ryeowook said goodbye to his friends and began walking home with Kyuhyun. They got into Ryeowooks house and his parents were already waiting for them in the lounge.

"Ah kids, you're home".

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun greeted both of them and went to join them in the lounge.

"We're all going out to dinner today", Ryeowook Mother smiled.

"Well, actually, we have an important meeting with some people today, we'll be at the same restaraunt, but you boys can have your own table, and order what you please. You may go get changed now".

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun left to go to their rooms and change into appropriate clothing for the restaraunt. Within twenty minutes, they were all dressed and ready to leave.

 

Hello everybody! I didn't leave much of a cliffhanger here so you don't have to worry. Comment and subscribe :)

@werdprincess - Oh, donsaeng! I'm coming, I'm wearing shorts and a red jumper, and glasses, don't go in without me! Lol. It's okay, where are you from? I'll make you something, I'll learn just for you :D

@chocopop96 - Of course you were right! Updated :)

@saekree - LOL, Donghae and Ryeowooks mum are s lol, he is a , but I can't tell you anymore :P

@isiss1994 - He's Superman! ;)

@CatAttack1020 - Of course it was Kyu, he's just awesome, when he's not being a mean LOL. Creepiness all the way! and random babbling! :D

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - Everyone loves Wookie, he's so adorable and yes it was Kyu, the saviour ^-^

@KIMparkshi - Updated :)

@Saranghae15 - LOL! You love me really! Updated for you :P

@KyuWookELF - No cliffhanger this time, only slight :)

@kyulovewook - Yup, thank goodness for Donghae and his instincts! ^-^

@hikarinotebiki - Kyu does require a payment, what will it be though? :P