...

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

Their sweet moment was ruined when they heard a continuous loud banging at the front door. Kyuhyun pulled away from the hug and ran to answer the door, Ryeowook trailing behind him. He opened the door to find a panicking, wide eyed Heechul and an exhausted Hangeng.

"Hyungs, what happened?", Ryeowook asked.

"I can explain", they all turned to Kyuhyun, "When you sent me a text telling to hurry back, I thought something was wrong so I called Hangeng hyung to come over and help me, I didn't know you two were together at the time".

"Ryeowook, why did you send him that text? Everything seems fine", Heechul asked.

"He..can...explain..in..a..minute...water", Hangeng wheezed as he spoke.

"Oh of course, come in and sit down".

Ryeowook ran into the kitchen to get a couple of glasses of water for his hyungs before beginning to explain his story.

"That's so sweet of you Ryeowook", Hangeng smiled once his breathing got back to normal.

"Oh, well since there's nothing wrong, I guess we can get going", Heechul stood up.

"Wait, what were you doing with Hangeng hyung anyway?", Kyuhyun asked.

"We thought for the sake of you two, we should be nice and civilised with each other", Heechul explained.

"Oh, okay, well see you later!"

After they had left, Ryeowook went into the garden to clean up. He got everything back into the house including the uneaten cake. Just then Kyuhyun came jumping into the kitchen with a smile on his face.

"Ryeowook, go wait in my car, I have a surprise"

"Bu-"

"Nope, go, it's my turn to give you something nice".

He ushered Ryeowook out the front door before running back into the house. He packed a couple slices of the cake into boxes and put them in a basket before running to the car and packing it into the back seat.

"What is that?"

"You'll just have to see".

They drove for ten minutes before Kyuhyun stopped to park up the car and get out. He ran around the street corner until Ryeowook couldn't see him anymore. Ryeowook sighed and fought the urge to look into the basket. Around ten minutes later, Kyuhyun came back with another bag in his hand. He put it in with the basket and drove down to a quiet field. He told Ryeowook to come out of the car and he grabbed the basket.

"Come on, let's go"

"What is this Kyuhyun?"

"I got some sandwiches and drinks so we could eat while watching the sunset, and I got some of the cake you bought"

Ryeowook felt his eyes well up, "That was really sweet Kyuhyun, come on, let's sit down".

I know, I said I would have updated by tomorrow but I have my reasons so don't be angry. Here's a little filler for you to keep you going until my next update, which will probably be a double one because I feel like the wrost author in the world right now. No comment replies for now, they'll resume when I start updating normally. So I feel I should explain some things.

1. Some of you know this and some of you don't. My grandma passed away not too long ago and my grandpa has been depressed since. Recently he was diagnosed with cancer and we don't know how long he has.

2. My internet hasn't been working properly, resulting in me not being able to update properly and regurlary like I usually do.

3. My Father wants us to move house which was devasating because I've lived here as long as I can remember and moving to another town just doesn't appeal to me.

So bear with me and I'll be back to normal soon :) x