Love

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

Kyuhyun made sure to change the dressing on his cuts and clean them off to prevent infection before helping him get dressed. He helped Ryeowook into some loose beige pants and a white t shirt, he wanted him to be comfortable for the day. He got a bowl of warm water and cloth into the room to help wash his face and some supplies so he could brush his teeth, after he was done, he put cream on his face and brushed his hair lovingly.

"Thank you Kyu"

"Don't thank me, I should be thanking you for forgiving me"

"Kyu, I already said not to apologise so shush"

Kyuhyun gave him a gentle peck on the lips before there was a ring at the door. Kyuhyun rushed down to see all of his and Ryeowooks friends at the door with presents, balloons and get well soon cards. He invited them all in and sent them upstairs. Ryeowook greeted them all and bowed a little from inside his bed.

"Wookie, are you feeling any better?", Heechul asked as he sat down on his bed.

Ryeowook nodded, "Yes hyung, Kyuhyun has been taking really good care of me"

Kyuhyun smiled and blushed a little as Ryeowook praised him.

"Good, is there anything you need? Hyung will run out and get it for you", Donghae asked with a smile.

"I am craving some chocopie, now that you mention it"

"Oh! I actually got some with me!", they all turned to a smiling Shindong who took the box out of a bag he had in his hand.

He handed the box to Ryeowook who thanked him and put it on his bed beside him. They all started handing him more gifts and big blue balloons they placed at the end of his bed. While everyone was talking, Heechul left the room quietly, not going unoticed by a certain someone. He stood outside and began to cry a little.

"Hey, what's wrong?", it was Hangeng

Heechul quickly wiped his tears and turned around, "Nothing, just got something in my eye"

Hangeng folded his arms across his chest, "Come on Kitty, we know that's a lie"

Heechuls lip quivered before he began crying again, "It's just he didn't deserve that, he shouldn't be getting better, he should already be fine!"

Hangengs expression softened as he took Heechul in his arms, "Hey now, it's okay, sssh. He'll be fine now, he's recovering and has all of us here too"

Hangeng continued rubbing comforting circles on his back until his crying calmed down. Once he was done, they both went back into the room, where everyone seemed to be smiling and laughing. After what seemed like an hour, Leeteuk said they should all go and leave Ryeowook to rest. One by one they all said their goodbyes and left the house. On the way out, Heechul stopped Hangeng and turned him around before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Wha-

"For being so kind back then and listening, thank you", Heechul smiled and left to get into his car, leaving a blushing Chinaman behind.

 

The next couple days were good for Ryeowook, he had been healing well, it was just a couple of bruises left to go down, and his stitches were healing well too. The weekend had come quickly and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were watching a movie downstairs when the phone rang, Ryeowook ran to answer. When he came back he had a happy look on his face.

"Who was it baby?"

"It was my Father, our parents will be gone for at least two more weeks, they already rang the maids with a shopping list and told them to come back to work tomorrow"

"But then we can't have fun", Kyuhyun pouted cutely

"Don't worry, I told them we're fine and to let the maids take the two weeks off and they'll pay them"

"Oh goody"

Just then Kyuhyun recieved a text message from Yesung, he rang back just to make sure it was really him.

"Ryeowook, Yesung hyung needs me at his house, will you be okay?"

"Of course I will, don't worry about me, I'll just jump into the bath"

"Okay, see you soon", he kissed Ryeowook and ran out the house.

"Finally!", Ryeowook shouted and ran upstairs to begin preparing for Kyuhyuns return.

 

Yesungs House

*knock knock*

"Hey Kyu, come in"

"Hey hyung, what's so important?"

"Well, you see, I know you've done erm, how do I put this, erm, you've done stuff with Ryeowook right? And I think it's time me and Sungmin move our relationship up, I just don't know how".

"Oh, hyung! That's nothing to worry about, it's simple"

Kyuhyun and Yesung spent the next hour talking about ways him and Sungmin should move forward until Kyuhyun got a phone call from Ryeowook.

"What?! Okay I'm coming. Hyung, I have to go, Ryeowooks needs me, bye!"

He ran out the door and Yesung sighed at the thought of having that conversation with him. Just then Sungmin came out of his hiding placed and sat down oon Yesung lap facing him.

"Poor Kyuhyun, actually thought you were that innocent"

They both laughed and Sungmin soon began nibbling Yesungs ear who growled and lifted Sungmin onto his lap and took him to thei bedroom.

 

Ryeowooks House

Kyuhyun used his key and ran in looking for Ryeowook. He shouted his name and looked all over the house before stopping in Ryeowook room. There were rose petals all over the bed and a small note. He walked over, breathless and picked it up.

The garden is such a nice place, don't you think? x

Kyuhyun thought something was wrong and ran out into the garden were his eyes and mouth grew wide. There was a beautifully decorated table and candles and flowers, all under a big arch, decorated with more flowers, but the best thing was Ryeowook, sitting at the table, looking more handsome than ever. He smiled warmly and walked over to Ryeowook, taking his hand and leading him to his seat.

"What is all this for?"

"For you, for being there for me, I wanted to give you something back"

There was a lovely dinner prepared for the two of them. They ate happily and laughed and talked for an hour before Ryeowook got up.

"You stay here, I'll be right back"

Ryeowook ran into the house and went into the fridge, he let out a deep breath before returning to the garden. He walked over to Kyuhyun and presented him with a box. Kyuhyun looked up at him.

"Open it"

Kyuhyun slowly removed the bow and ribbon before opening the box slowly. Inside was a beautifully decorated cake with a simple message

I love you too

"You heard what I said?"

"Every word"

"Ryeowook, I, I really don't know what to say"

Kyuhyun got up and hugged Ryeowook tightly, tears escaping his eyes slowly.

 

Annyeong! I feel like the worst author right now, keep saying I will update and I don't :(. Finally updated, hope you like it. On another note, listening to 'My Love, My Kiss, My Heart and my Yewook shipping heart is hurting.Comment and Subscribe :)

@Saranghae15 - Yup, except I'm Kim Sunhi lol. Wookie will stay protected from now on :D

@yuesan - Ryeowook is always innocent and forgiving. Thank you! :)

@ilovehersheys - Wookie will always be okay with those awesome friends ^^

@chocopop96 - Wookie will be fine, he's strong! :D

@bubbleroses - Kyu will always be with him :)

@CatAttack1020 - Kyuwook is so sweet, I imagine them as such a fluffy couple, even though Kyu does pick on Wookie sometimes. Everything is fine now, thank you for your concern! :D

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - He will always take care of Ryeowook ^^

@jutskpoplover - Updated :)

@elfkyulaine - How can everyone not want to take care of that sweety :D

@Hye_Su - Ryeowook is like an Umma and then the baby too ^^

@wookiebear - Wookie can never stay mad, he's to sweet :)

@werdprincess - That's a good idea donsaeng! Maybe we should go learn together? :D

@ekusoyriake - Lol, you're welcome ^^