Ignored Warning

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

"Hey Wookie, what's wrong?", Donghae had a look of concern spread on his face.

"Nothing hyung, why would you think that?".

"Ryeowook, I know something's wrong with you, just tell me".

"I just have a bit of a headache, that's all", Ryeowook let out an almost genuine smile.

"Hm, it'll do for now".

Ryeowook laughed off his comment and walked inside his classroom, and to his horror he saw Kyuhyun sitting down smirking at him. Ryeowook was about to slip passed the teacher and go to the empty seat but he had caught him.

"Woah, slow down, ah, you must be Ryeowook, right?".

"Annyeonghasaeyo", Ryeowook bowed and greeted his teacher.

"Well, what a polite young man, you can sit next to Kyuhyun over there".

Ryeowook shivered and thought of what the bully might do to him. He walked over timidly and sat down in his seat trying to make as little noise as possible. Kyuhyun sat right at the back of the class so it would be easy for him to pick on Ryeowook without anyone catching him out.

Kyuhyun smirked and leaned over, "Looks like we'll be seeing eachother a lot more now nerd".

Ryeowook didn't say anything but kept his head down in fear of being hit by Kyuhyun. his plan failed miserably when Kyuhyun leaned over again.

"I don't like being ignored, so next time I say something, it'll be wise to answer me, understand?".

"Yes".

As soon as the class had ended, Ryeowook ran out, leaving a confused Donghae behind. He stood up and looked at Kyuhyun who was smirking. He stomped over with his fists curled up and stood right in front of Donghae's desk.

"You better stop picking on Ryeowook".

Kyuhyun got up casually and had an innocent smile on his face, "Hyung, whatever gave you the idea that I picked on him".

"Don't act dumb with me Kyuhyun, I saw the way he ran out of here after sitting with you".

"Why don't you just go play kiss chase with Eunhyuk hyung?", Kyuhyun smirked.

"Why yo-", Donghae was cut off by the teacher.

"Don't you boys have another class to go to?".

"Mianhe seonsaengnim, we'll leave now".

Donghae walked out of the classroom with Kyuhyun following casually after him. Once they had gotten outside, Donghae turned to Eunhyuk once again.

"Remember what I said Kyuhyun, stay far away from Ryeowook".

Donghae walked off to his next class frustrated, he didn't like the fact that his new friend was being bullied and he didn't know about it. He saw Sungmin on the way to his next class and decided to tell him about what had happened. Sungmin told him not to worry about it and that he would help Ryeowook in anyway he can. Once their morning classes had finished, they all met for lunch.

"Erm, excuse me?", Sungmins heart skipped a beat as a husky voice called out from behind him, he slowly turned around.

"Yes Yesung hyung?".

"Can I talk to you for a minute...in private?".

"Sure". Sungmin's heart skipped a beat as he walked off with his crush.

Ryeowook looked at them and smiled but his heart felt heavy, he wished that Kyuhyun would just leave him alone, he sighed and continued his lunch with his friends, unaware of the hungry pair of eyes on him.

"Kyuhyun!".

"Yes?".

"You've been staring over there for 10 minutes with saying anything".

"Sorry Leeteuk hyung, I didn't realise".

"Do you like him?".

"Kangin hyung, don't be ridiculous", Kyuhyun laughed.

"I'm only teasing, I can think of ways to pick on him".

"You will do no such thing Kangin", Leeteuk scolded him.

"Sorry", no matter how rough Kangin was, Leeteuk was always there to soften him up.

"Hey, did you see Yesung with that Sungmin guy?", Hangeng spoke up with his mouth full.

Siwon was shocked, "Hyung, table manners. And yes, he's liked him for ages, just to scared to say anything, hope they work out".

Kyuhyun laughed to himself, with his gaurdian angel away, Ryeowook was becoming an easier target for him.

"So, how did it go?", Heechul asked when Sungmin rejoined them.

"He asked me out on a date, today, after school".

"What?! But we always go the cafe", Donghae pouted, Eunhyuk quickly comforting him.

"Don't worry guys, it's just one day, please?".

Donghae was about to speak when Kibum interrupted, 2I'm happy for you hyung, you should go!".

With Kibums blessing Sungmin perked up and began smiling again, forgetting the pouting fish on the other side of the tabe. After school had ended, the group of friends made their way to the cafe, without Sungmin. Once they had gotten in, they all sta down at a table and ordered some drinks and food. Eunhyuks eyes lit up as a strawberry milkshake was placed in front of him.They were all laughing and having fun when Ryeowooks phone rang, he left the cafe to answer his phone.

"Yoboseyo?".

"Oh hello darling, you have to come home quick, your Father and I have some news to tell you".

"Neh Umma, I'm on my way".

He walked back into the cafe looking a little glum, Eunhyuk noticed him first.

"Are you okay Ryeowook?", the rest of them looked up.

"Yeah I'm fine, my Mum says i have to go home, sorry guys".

Heechul stood up and gave Ryeowook a hug, "It's fine Wookie, shall one of us go home with you?".

"Aniyo hyung, I'll be fine, I'll see you tomorrow".

He said his goodbyes and walked off home, he was happy he hadn't bumped into Kyuhyun yet again. He was humming to himself when he got into his house. His Mother came down to talk to him, they walked into the study where his dad was. Ryeowook and his Mother sat down.

"Son, as you know we have some high class business friends right?".

"Yes?".

"Well a couple of them are going out of the country for a couple months and asked if their son could stay here with us so I said yes. He goes to your school and is a nice young man, you could become friend with him",

"Neh Appa".

"He'll be coming around tomorrow, his name is Kyuhyun".

Ryeowooks heartbeat increased rapidly but he didn't show his nervousness in front of his parents.

"I'm sure we'll be good friends".

"That's good son, you can leave now".

 

So, Kyuhyun comes to stay, well, it could be another Kyuhyun, you never know :P. Comment and Subscribe.

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - Yup you were, Kyuhyun is always a meanie but we still love him :D

@isiss1994 - Yup, he just suits that role, you're welcome, I love Eunhae :)

@Ryeobear - Don't worry, Kyuhyun realises in the end :P

@suju154ev - Yes! Cookies! *nomnomnom*

@wookiebear - Lol, Kyuhyun is really good at math, but Ryeowook had to be the nerd here ^-^

@Butterfly-imp - Yup, at least he tried :)

@Saranghae15 - Kyu is always evil, it's just his nature =)

@werdprincess - I think we both need to have a little talk with Kyu, make him understand not mess with our Wookie again :)

@kyulovewook - I know right, our poor Wookie has to do everything but luckily Sungmin & Co are there lol :D

@Hye_Su - Kyu as anything is y ;)

@saekree - LOL, of course..but let's keep that a secret :P