A Little Shock

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

They left the little restaurant holding hands and laughing, until Ryeowook spotted something moving in a bush across the street.

"Did you just see that?"

"See what?"

"N-never mind, I was probably just imagining things"

He shrugged his shoulders and they continued walking down the street and heading home. They swung their interlocked hands together sharing occasional pecks on the lips as they walked past the park.

"Hey, how about we go somewhere after school is over?", Kyuhyun asked suddenly.

"Really? Where would we go?"

"We could go Jeju Island, maybe with some friends"

"Oh okay", Ryeowook looked a bit upset.

"And if you let me finish, it's only so our parents aren't suspicious, but I'll be all yours the entire time"

"Good", he smiled brightly before giving him a kiss.

Once they reached the house, Ryeowook too out his keys and let them in. He grabbed Kyuhyuns hand and kissed him roughly, trying to pull his clothes off.

"Hey, calm down, I don't want you in more pain", Kyuhyun said lovingly.

"You're so sweet".

Kyuhyun smiled before both of them sat down to watch a bit of tv. They put on a movie and settled down with a bowl of popcorn. Ryeowook fell asleep in Kyuhyuns lap so he carried him to his bed and got in with him. He held him close to his chest before falling to sleep himself.

 

Next Day

"Ryeowook", Kyuhyun whispered, "Get up, we need to go to school".

"Five more minutes", Ryeowook grumbled.

"Now, or I'll tickle you"

.....

Seconds later, Ryeowook was in a mad fit of giggles as Kyuhyun tickled all of his sensitive areas. He was kicking around but Kyuhyun wrapped him in his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Gonna get up now?"

"Fine"

"But I want a kiss"

Ryeowook squinted his eyes before giving him a kiss and getting out of bed. They both got dressed and cleaned to go downstairs to have breakfast. Once they had finished, they made their way to school. they were laughing on the way to Ryeowooks locker when they heard a loud squeal.

"I LOVE IT YESUNG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

They ran around the corner to see Sungmin smothering Yesung, who was smiling lovingly at his boyfriend. Sungmin pulled away and kissed him before spotting Ryeowook.

"WOOKIE! Look at what Yesung got me!"

He showed him and Ryeowook both a silver band ring with their names engraved on it.

"It's lovely hyung", he smiled before greeting Yesung.

Kyuhyun walked over to Yesung and swung his arm over his shoulder, "Really like him don't you hyung?"

"He's so special Kyu an- did you just call me hyung?", Yesung said a little shocked.

"Yup", Kyuhyun beamed.

"Ryeowook really changed you didn't he? Well I have to get to class, I'll see you at lunch my little bunny", he smiled and kissed Sungmin on the nose.

"Get a room", Kyuhyun smirked before walking over to Ryeowook.

"Hey, Cho Kyuhyun, not too close"

He turned around and saw Heechul tapping his foot with his arms crossed. Kyuhyun pulled away before he thought of something to say.

"Hyung, how's Hangeng hyung?"

Heehuls eyes widened in shock, "Don't talk to me about that stupid Chinaman!"

"Why miss me baby?", Hangeng spoke from behind him.

Heechul blushed hard and turned around, "Certainly not, leave me alone you creep".

Hangeng laughed, "Baby, come back!"

 

At Lunch

Sungmin was happily sitting on Yesungs lap while being fed kimchi with chopsticks, Kibum was practising lines with Siwon and Heechul was still being harassed by Hangeng.

"Where are Donghae hyung and Eunhyuk hyung?", Ryeowook asked.

"Oh, they had a fight and have gone to 'make up'", Heechul said awkwardly.

"Hm, maybe we should get into a fight", Kyuhyun whispered snuggling into Ryeowooks neck.

"HEY!", Heechul shouted, making Kyuhyun scoot away from Ryeowook.

Once lunch was done, Ryeowook was called to the principals office. The hallways were quiet and he walked alone until someone gripped him and pulled him into a janitors closet. He fell back and finally realised who it was ocne the light was , Mihyun.

"Listen closely you -"

"I am not a , you're just a jealous little girl who can't handle the fact that Kyuhyun likes me".

"Ha", she scoffed, "Give it time, you'll see who he really wants, and for now, you better stay away from him, you got that?"

She gave him another violent shove and left him there shocked at what just happened.

 

Hello my dear readers! Left you a long time without an update, so sorry! I tried updating faster but a lot things have been happening. Comment and Subscribe :)

@chocopop96 - Yup, they do, it's amazing, you'll have to come and visit it one day :D

@CatAttack1020 - I know! I've always shipped Kyuwook! Of course I love you too lol. Yup more Hanchul sooon, and you're welcome ^^

@bubbleroses - Hello new reader! Some Yemin fluff for you, more to come :)

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - Lol, I'll get her soon, don't you worry :P

@Hye_Su - Kyuwook++Fluff = The best dream a fangirl can have lol. It's just one person lol ;)

@ilovehersheys - Updated :)

@wookiebear - Awwh, that's cute! I'm a er for fluff and aegyo so I added it in :D

@elfkyulaine - Don't worry, no one gets hurt...too much..:)

@KIMparkshi - He really is ^^

@staytruetome - LOL, thank you ;)

@werdprincess - YAY! Kyu won't have scolding him anymore, and you're right, we need to do more to that Mihyun! We'll make sure she never touches out Wookie again! Awh, it's okay donsaeng, I don't mind at all :D

@justkpoplover - You're welcome and another update for you :)