Save Me

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

Ryeowook ran into his Fathers study downstairs to try and hide from Kyuhyun. He looked around to find a place to hide and the only place he could think of was underneath the big desk. He could hear footsteps booming down the stairs and ran to his hiding place.

Kyuhyuns footsteps were getting dangerously close to the room he was hiding in. He tried hard not to make any noise as Kyuhyuns footsteps got louder.

"Ryeowook, you can't hide from me forver you know, we kind of live together now".

Ryeowook tried hard not to breathe too loud when he heard the door to the study open. Kyuhyun got closer and closer to the desk until his footsteps suddenly stopped. Ryeowook opened his eyes and looked up to see Kyuhyu staring down at him.

"Gotcha", was the last thing Kyhuyun said before he dragged Ryewook out and slumped his across his shoulder.

Ryeowook kicked and screamed, but it was no use, him and Kyuhyun were the only ones at home. Just as Kyuhyun was about to carry Ryeowook, someone knocked on the door.

"Again?!", Kyuhyun sighed and let Ryeowook fall to the floor, who got up rubbing his sore . Kyuhyun went to open the door.

"Oh, it's you".

"Kyuhyun? What are you doi- hold on, where's Ryeowook?!".

"Calm down Mum, he's fine", Kyuhyun laughed.

Ryeowook's eyes grew big when he saw Donghae running to him, he grabbed the smaller boy and hugged him hard.

"Donghae hyung, can't breathe".

"Oh, sorry, are you okay Wookie? Did he hurt you?".

Ryeowook peered over at Kyuhyun, "No hyung, you don't have to worry".

"Okay, why is he here though Wookie?".

"Our parents are friends and since mine are away, Ryeowooks parents offered to keep me for the month", Kyuhyun smiled evilly.

"If you hurt him, I will kill you myself", Donghae scowled.

Kyuhyun lifted up his arms in deafeat and preteded to shiver before laughing and walking over to the couch.

"Well, I came to ask if you wanted to go out with me, we could watch a movie".

"Don't you have gay stuff to do with your boyfriend?".

Donghae was about to storm over before Ryeowook pulled him back, "It's okay hyung. I can't go, I have to stay here with him".

Donghae pulled Ryeowook to one side, "I don't trust him alone with you so I'm staying until your parents come back".

"What about your parents hyung?".

"Don't worry, I'll let them know. I'll even invite the others around".

Ryeowook felt at ease now, Donghae had saved him from Kyuhyuns evil plan. Soon, Heechul and Kibum were over, Eunhyuk had plans with family and Sungmin was with Yesung. They were all having fun and laughing except for Kyuhyun, he didn't want to be around Ryeowooks friends so he left to have a bath in Ryeowooks room. A couple hours had passed and Ryeowooks friends left. He cleaned up some of the rubbish they made and went upstairs.

"Kyuhyun? Are you still in the bath?", Ryeowook got no answer from him so he shrugged and went into his room.

He got changed into his pyjamas, ready to get into bed soon and walked into his bathroom. He was just about to brush his teeth when the shower curtain was yanked open and Kyuhyun jumped out, throwing them both onto the floor. Ryeowook was petrified while Kyuhyun was rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter.

"That was not funny!", Ryeowook screamed as he got up.

"Oh, but it was, you should have seen your face. Anyway nerd, show me to my room".

"It's this way".

Kyuhyun went to grab his suitcase from Ryeowooks room before following after him. They ended up at the end of the hallways and Ryeowook opened the door. The room was all white with one black wall that had white bambo patterns on it. The bed was large and white with black and silver bedding. the closet had glossy white doors with silver handles. The floor was dark wood with a fluffy grey rug. There was a balcony that had long sheer white curtains guarding it.

"Well, make yourself comfy", Ryeowook spoke quietly and left Kyuhyun to awe at the sight of the room.

He was amazed at how lovely the room was, he walked around and touched the furniture and ornaments around the room. There was a door opposite the bed and he walked in to find an en suite bathroom. It had the same flooring as the bedroom and another smaller fluffy grey rug. The wall behind the shower was covered in sleek black tiles and a round grey mirror hung above the sink.

He walked back into his room and got changed for bed. He was frustrated that he couldn't do anything to Ryeowook, he loved picking on weaker kids. He laughed to himself before turning on his side to get comfortable.

"There's alway tomorrow Wookie", he emphasised his nickname before closing his eyes.

 

Next Day

Ryeowook was up early for today, he was hoping to get out of the house before Kyuhyun could, he didn't want to be stuck with him. He got out of the shower and picked out his clothes. Once he was satisfied, he went downstairs to join his parents for breakfast. He greeted his parents and joined them at the breakfast table. Soon after, Kyuhyun came down and joined them at the table.

"Ryeowook, you can walk to school with Kyuhyun today, get to know him better, it would be a nice idea", Ryeowooks mother smiled at her own idea.

"That would be a great idea Umma", Kyuhyun smiled before taking a spoonful of cereal.

After they were done with breakfast, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun made their way out to school. Ryeowook was dreading the journey there. Kyuhyun kept poking him and picking at him as they walked. Kyuhyun stopped them so he could go into the cafe and grab a drink. Ryeowook toook this chance to escape around the corner when he bumped into a bunch of big guys.

"Well what do we have here?", a big guy with a tattoo on his neck spoke up.

"So pretty, we could have some fun with you", another guy with sunglasses on laughed.

"Nn-o pl-ea-s-se", Ryeowook began to stutter, getting scared.

"Get your filthy hands off him right now!", they all turned to see the person talking.

 

Hello my dearies! I'm sorry it's been so long, my computer has not been my best friend these days -.-. Comment and Subscribe :)

@KyuWookBiasedStalker- I love both couples very very much :D

@Hye_Su - I think everyone likes KyuWook , but you'll have to wait a little bit longer :P

@RainingInMyHeart- Updated :)

@superkpopgirl- I think everyone has a hard time with the evil maknae ;)

@hikarinotebiki- Poor Wookie tried to escape, and you were right, of course Kyuhyun knew were, that boy knows everything lol ^-^

@werdprincess- You're already on the way? Unnie is coming, I was getting ready lol. Oh what a lovely donsaeng, you would make patbingsoo for me? I have to make you something now, tell me whatever it is you want to eat and I'll make it :D

@Kyuwookie3- Yup he is and thank you ^-^

@suju154ev- LOL, he does seem the type doesn't he? ;)

@yuesan- You're welcome, here's another one. Sorry for ruining your innocent mind! lol :)

@isiss1994- Kyu torments everyone like that lol :P

@wookiebear- Awh, your little prediction is cute, we'll see if it's true ;)

@akemi59- Everyone wants Kyu to do something erted, you'll get it soon :P

@ryeosomnia1986- LOL, she ed their little moment, well, more will come soon :)

@justkpoplover- Thank you and updated :D

@chocopop96- Here is your update ^-^

@CatAttack1020- You're most welcome and I'm glad you enjoy it. Don't worry, I can be creepy too ;)

@KimRiru- Thank you, updated for you :)

@Jeeezee- I try to make my chapters long but because of all the comment replies, the chapter looks short lol ^-^