Happy?

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

Kyuhyun walked into the shower with Ryeowook in his lap without any difficulties and placed him down. Ryeowook held onto Kyuhyuns neck for balance, he couldn't feel his legs so held onto the taller man for support. Kyuhyun turned the hot water on and the droplets covered their bare bodies, making their hair stick to their faces.

Kyuhyun grabbed a bottle of body wash and a loofah before squeezing some out. He began to lather up Ryeowooks body, making sure every bit was clean. He bent down and scrubbed his legs for him before stopping.

"Ryeowook-ah, you're gonna have to spread your legs a little bit".

Ryeowook complied and Kyuhyun got a softer sponge to clean him. Ryeowook winced a little at the pain at first but was overcome by the relief of the hot water.

"Ah, that feels so much better".

"Well I don't want you pain", Kyuhyun smiled as he continued cleaning him.

"Let me help you now"

Ryeowook pulled Kyuhyun up and began to lather his body in shower gel, running his hands over the defined muscles. He slowly scrubbed his back before Kyuhyun turned around and held Ryeowooks waist.

"Ryeowook", he whispered.

"Y-yes?"

Kyuhyun bent down so his mouth met Ryeowooks ear, "I think you scratched my back".

Ryeowook snapped back to reality and hit Kyuhyun on the chest playfully.

"You pabo!"

Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled Ryeowook in for a hug. They both stood there for what seemed like ages before Ryeowook pulled apart.

"I'm hungry"

"Come on, let's get something to eat".

They finished up in the shower and went to Ryeowooks bedroom. Ryeowook was about to get dressed when Kyuhyun stopped him.

"Wait, let me put this cream on you, it'll soothe the pain".

Kyuhyun smothered a cold white cream onto Ryeowooks hole, the cold sensation cooling the burning feeling.

"Thank you", Ryeowook kissed Kyuhyuns nose.

Kyuhyun helped Ryeowook get dressed and then they both left the house to get something to eat. They stopped at a small restaraunt, nothing too fancy and ordered some sanwiches and cake. They laughed as they ate their food and ordered mre to fill their stomachs.

"I'm glad you gave me another chance Ryeowook, I feel stupid for not realising before how much I actually like you".

"I'm glad I gave you this chance too, just don't make me regret it"

"Never", Kyuhyun whispered before leaning to give Ryeowooks hand a sweet kiss. It's a shame they didn't notice the pair of eyes glaring at them from across the cafe.

 

 

Such a short update I know :(. But not to worry my readers, I will give a much longer update next time, I just had to post this because I felt bad for not updating in a while. OH YEAH, I finally went to Kona Beans, the restaraunt Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Leeteuks mum opened, and I LOVED it! Anyway, Comment and Subscribe :)

@CatAttack1020 - YAY! And I won't be taking super long breaks like last time, I promise. Awh, glad you liked the Hanchul, more to come ;). I hate her too, and I agree, she must be destroyed lol. LOL thank you very much, and I love you too (not in a creepy way either lol) ^^

@chocopop96 - I hate her too, and thank you :)

@justkpoplover - Awwh, I'll join your happy dance *Woo!* :D

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - Lol, more , Hanchul, Kyuwook and fluff to come, and don't you worry about that Mihyun, I'll sort her out :P

@wookiebear - Good, can't have people mad at Kyu for too long :)

@elfkyulaine - Lol, you're welcome, I'll try to keep the great updates coming :D

@KyuWookELF - Okay good, I'm guessing you mean Mihyun? She will get taught a lesson soon ;)