Slumber Party Gone Wrong

Nerds and Bullies Live Worlds Apart

Next day

Ryeowook was walking with his head down on the to school, he couldn't help but worry about Kyuhyun coming to his house. He tried to re assure himself that it was someone else but he didn't know of any other Kyuhyun in the school. He was about to enter the school gates when he saw Sungmin jumping out of a car and running over to him.

"Woooookie!", Sungmin jumped onto Ryeowook and pulled him into a big hug.

"Woah, Minne hyung, you sure are happy today, how was your date with Yesung hyung?".

"Oh it was amazing, he's so sweet but really quiet, I wish he would talk a bit more", Sungmin pouted.

"Don't worry hyung, he'll open up in time".

"I guess you're right Wookie, so how are you?".

"I'm great hyung!", Ryeowook flashed a fake smile that was too good to look past.

They walked together to their lockers to take out their books for their first few lessons. Sungmin was busy talking when Yesung came over.

"Hey Sungmin".

"Oh hey Yesung".

"Hello hyung", Ryeowook bowed.

"Hello Ryeowook", he smiled, "Sungmin, I was wondering if you erm, wanted me to walk you to your class?".

Sungmin turned around to Ryeowook who nodded with a smile on his face. Sungmin hugged him before walking off with Yesung. Ryeowook sighed and turned to look into his open locker. He took out his books and closed the door to be faced with a smirking devil.

"Hello nerd".

"Kyuhyun-shii".

"No need for the formalities, seeing as we'll be living together from now on", he smirked before walking into his first class.

Ryeowooks head dropped and his expression drooped into a frown. Just as he was going to walk off Eunhyuk appeard from around the corner.

"Hey Wookie, shall I walk you to class?".

"Thank you hyung".

"So has anyone been bothering you?", Eunhyuk asked as they walked up the stairs.

"Not at all hyung, why do you ask?".

"Ryeowook", Eunhyuk stoppedand turned him around, "I know Kyuhyun can be a horrible person at times but when he is, you have to let one of us know, we have to be able to protect you, understand?".

"Yes hyung".

"Good, now get to class, can't have you being late", he hugged Ryeowook before heading his own way.

Ryeowook smiled brightly knowing that his friends really did want to help him out. He walked happily into class and enjoyed the rest of the morning lessons with out anyone bugging him. On the way to lunch he was stopped by one of Kyuhyuns friends, the one he remebered to be Leeteuk.

"Hello Leeteuk-shii", he bowed.

"Hyung is fine, you're name is Ryeowook right?".

"Yes".

"I know Kyuhyun is mean, you just have to excuse him okay, I try to stop him from doing these things but he doesn't stop, he even picks on me", Leeteuk laughed at his own staement, "Well, I'll try to stop him, just make sure you stay close to your friends, they're good people".

"Thank you hyung", he bowed before Leeteuk went to join his friends for lunch.

Ryeowook walked over to his friends, "Hello hyungs, hi Kibum", he smiled.

They all greeted him back.

"Where's Sungmin hyung?".

"Where else wouldbe be Wookie since he found a new lover?", Heechul said his eyebrow raised.

"Heechul hyung, he's not a new lover, he's never like anyone but Yesung hyung", Donghae informed.

They all laughed and talked as they enjoyed their lunch together, although Ryeowook felt uncomfortable, he could feel Kyuhyuns eyes on him the entire time. He shrugged it off and continued his lunch before going to his next lesson. At the end of the day he rushed home before even saying bye to his friends. Once he got into the house, he had recieved sometext messages.

From: Eunhyuk

Where did you go Wookie? Did he bother you again?

From: Donghae

Wookie, are you okay?

From: Heechul

Wookie, what happened, you didn't say goodbye today, Donghae and Eunhyuk told me what happened, you can talk to hyung ^-^

From: Kibum

Hyung, why did you rush home? Hope you're okay =)

Ryeowook smiled at the concern they all showed before replying to their messages assuring them that he's fine and was just feeling a bit ill so he rushed home. He lay down on his bed for what seemed like five minutes but was actually an hour. There was a knock on his bedroom door.

"Come in".

"Master Ryeowook, you're parents require your presence downstairs".

"Thank you".

The maid dismissed herself and Ryeowook straightened himself out before going downstairs and meeting his parents.

"Ah here is Ryeowook. Ryeowook, say hello to Mr and Mrs. Cho", his Mother spoke.

 "Annyeonghasaeyo Mr and Mrs Cho", Ryeowook gave them a deep bow".

"Annyeong, you have a very polite son".

"Why thank you. Well we shall discuss some matters while Ryeowook shows Kyuhyun around".

"Neh Umma".

Ryeowook led a smirking Kyuhyun to his room to show him around. He opened the double doors and let Kyuhyun in. Kyuhyun placed his suitcase beside the door before walking about the room, touching everything he saw. Ryeowook felt nervous in his presence, he felt even more nervous when Kyuhyun walked up to him slowly like a predator. Ryeowook backed away, his back connecting with the wall, cursing himself for not knowing his own room better.

Kyuhyun chuckled darkly before trapping Ryeowook by placing his hand on his each side of his head on the wall. Ryeowook visibly flinched at how close they were, he was even more afraid of the days to come. Kyuhyun leaned closer to Ryeowooks ear and whispered into it.

"This should be fun".

 

Hello my dear readers, got along updatefor you today, enjoy! Subscribe and Comment :)

@isiss1994 - I know, but I won't make him suffer too much :D

@meijih03 - Wookie will need all the luck he can get o_O

@justkpoplover - Updated for you :)

@suju154ev - Wookie won't suffer for too long =)

@hikarinotebiki - Lol, that's a good idea :)

@Hye_Su - I hope it turns out interesting ^-^

@saekree - Poor Wookie indeed :(

@Butterfly-imp - Kyu won't try to Wookie, unless you want that to happen in the story :)

@werdprincess - I know donsaeng, I feel really sorry for him, we need to make sure we scold him properly to leave our Wookie alone :). Oh no, well make sure you get loads of sleep donsaeng and Unnie will keep updating for you, thank you for the ice cream *big hug* ^-^

@Saranghae15 - You don't like Yemin?! But why?! :(. Wookie won't be hurt too bad :)

@KyuWookBiasedStalker - You like Yemin? Yes! LOL don't worry, I'll try to keep him safe (enough):D

@kyulovewook - I know, poor Wookie, don't worry, I'll keep him safe for you :)

@yuesan - Don't worry, Kyuwook moments coming soon ;)

@Jeezee - Yup, that's right :)

@lynnsiow - Kyuwook moments are in the making :P