Ready to go

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

Taemin Pov       

It was evening  and I sat on Onew’s bed , playing with my fingers and trying to listen to the persons in the next room.

``I know I put them here somewhere…`` I heard Jeongmin’s voice.

``But I still don’t get why you would have something like that Jeongie`` Sungmin said.

`` My baby brother had a really naughty hobby of `collecting` girls clothes and wearing them when he felt like.`` Onew’s voice tickles my ears.

It seems like Jeongmin was pretty angry at Onew when we came at Onew’s house , the heck, he was completely ignoring Onew like he didn’t even exist. But as soon as Onew told Sungmin about us…becoming a couple-I still don’t know why Sungmin was here with Jeongmin - , Jeongmin heard it and he quickly hugged me and Onew, congratulating us. He instantly forgave Onew.

``Really? Do you have pictures?!`` Sungmin said enthusiastic.

``Ne~ Lots of them~ With really short skirts~`` Onew said and I just knew that he was smirking.

``Shut up, you don’t have them anymore because I burn them without you knowing.`` Jeongmin said .

``For your information, I knew you would want to get rid of them so I made sure to make a copy of every single one and let you think that your embarrassing pictures vanished from this world. Pretty smart, eh~`` Onew said.

``Eh?!`` Sungmin and Jeong exclaimed in the same time.

``Give them back you ert!``

``Can I see them!? I beg you!``

`` Yah, what the hell are you saying Sungmin?!``

``What? I’m just curious to see how you look in a skirt, what’s bad in it?``

Sick guy. Sick like Onew.

``Ne,ne I’ll give you the photos later Sungmin but now let’s search for Minnie’s outfit for this Saturday.``

I sighed. I completely forget about the bet and that I lost…Now I need to crossdress and got to a date with Onew dressed like a girl. Sick lovely bastard. I just hope no one will recognize me.

``Found it!`` Jeongmin said happily.

Great…

 

That night I slept with Onew. And I mean, just slept like normal peoples. I still didn’t see the clothes Onew choose for me but…I will see them tomorrow. Tomorrow is Saturday, the day that God decided to laugh at me and make Jinki’s worst kinks become true.

The next morning.

I yawned as the strong rays of light fell on my face, making me curse silently. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes and I looked at the person beside me who was sleeping like a baby with one arm around my waist pulling me closer to his chest. I looked at the angelic face in front of me and kissed the tip of his nose whispering ` Just mine.` I chuckled when I saw him squirming  in his sleep but I quickly stop myself from making any noise, not wanting to wake him up, not yet at least.

I made sure to get off from the bed without waking him up. I glanced at the clock near the bed and I saw that it was 11.09 AM. I slept way too much and Jinki is still sleeping, unbelievable.

I kneeled beside the bed and crossed my arms on the mattress, resting my head on them. I watched my lover…

I giggled at the thought of calling him my lover. It was still a little unbelievable for me that he finally became mine. But I was happy.

I stood like that for some second and suddenly remembered about his morning-mood. I just couldn’t stop myself from not taking my phone and prepared it to film him when he’ll wake up. He was just too cute and it was rare to see him like that.

I waited patiently and finally he opened his heavy eyelids but then he quickly closed them back tighter as the sun’s light blind him for a second. He whined and rolled in the bed for two times with his eyes still closed tightly. Then he stretched his arms above his head, by mistake hitting the headboard. He opened his eyes and stood up in his , yawning tiredly. He rubbed his eyes, a small tears leaving the corned of his eyes. Then he patted his hair that was flying in every direction and that made him pout.

Ah damn he looked so…delicious with his pouty, puckering lips. I wanted to jump on him and eat him, that’s how adorable he was. I can’t even compare with him in morning. He was the king of aegyo right now.

Just after some long minutes he realized that I was in the room with the phone pointed at him.

``Taemin what are you doing?`` he asked , his eyes lazily open.

``Nothing…just filming you.`` I said blankly and he just tilted his head and nodded cutely. It seems like he was too sleepy to think right now.

He got off from the bed and he wanted to head to the bathroom but he fell on the floor because he tripped on the carpet.

He groaned and pouted as he stood laid on the stomach down on the floor. Then he used his elbows and knees to raise himself from the floor a little so he won’t be lying on his empty stomach. I was right behind him and I saw how his stuck up in the air, making me bit hard on my lips. I was craving for it but I lose the bet…I don’t have anymore a chance to put my hands on that piece of art.

Woah.Wait! Who said I can’t? I just have to force him a little~ Kekeke~ Just wait Jinki~ You can’t escape me, if I wish something, I’ll get it. I always get it.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw that Jinki disappeared on the bathroom.I quickly saved the film and chuckled darkly looking at my phone screen. I can always watch now my adorable angel…an angel who looks like a bunny~. And…I can always blackmail him with it~

Jinki stepped out from the bathroom and we both went to eat Jeongmin’s delicious breakfast. And seriously…what was Sungmin doing here? I’m sure he left yesterday before I left to sleep. Why he came back so fast in the morning? I wonder if is something happening between him and Jeongmin…

The whole time we ate, Jinki hugged a damn pillow who I still envy. After that…his adorable mood faded away and his evil side came back and smirked at me.

``It’s time for you to prepare for the date~`` he singsonged and I shivered. I already knew that it won’t be a normal date when I have a ert as my boyfriend.

I went in his room and he closed the door after us. He told me to sit on his bed and to take off all my clothes.

``All? My boxers too?`` I asked and he just nodded.

`` What girl wears boxers? You need a beautiful, tight and pink .`` he said in a really really malefic tone and I just wanted to die already because I would die anyway from embarrassment.

``Here~`` Onew handed me a yellow dress with some flowers and butterflies on it. Well…at least it’s not a mini skirt. He put some girly shoes near the bed and he kept on his hands a pair of pink . They seemed really tight.

I sighed and I took of all my clothes, blushing a little as my boxers fell on the floor, letting that ert to stare at my lower part with his hungrily eyes.

He came closer with the and kneeled down in front of me.He lifted one of my legs  then he did the same with the other and soon the were going up my thighs till it covered my manhood, and it was just as he thought , tight as hell. Jinki cupped my balls and gave them a light squeeze and a small moan left my throat. I quickly slapped his hand away not wanting to get hard because of this ually depressed boyfriend.

I put on the dress and I widened my eyes seeing how damn short it was. It was like wearing a mini skirt anyway! Damn this ert bunny!

``I don’t like it…`` I said the material of the dress , pulling it hard down, trying to make it longer so it will cover more of my thighs.

``But I like it~`` Jinki said approaching me and sneaking his hands on my , groping them. He played with the waistband of my and I tried to push him away but he was way to stronger, or I was just too weak.

``J-Jinki…agh..`` A soft moan slipped out from my mouth as he squeezed my cheeks and pinched them from time to time. I felt the blood rushing on my member and I felt my getting more uncomfortable and tight.

``J-Jinki! `` I put my hands above him and I tried to take them off from my and fortunately I succeeded.

``Someone is hard here?~`` Jinki smirked and I glared at him but he just ignored it as he crashed his lips on mine in a sloppy and long kiss. We broke the kiss in need of air and my face was already flushed. I wanted him…

``Agh…Jinki ahh`` I circled my arms around his neck and rubbed my to his crotch. He knew what I wanted when he saw the dirty and lustful look I sent him.

``Not now kitty, you have to wait till tonight~``he said pecking my lips and I pouted.

``Now go and take care of your little problem till I prepare some things, and don’t dirty the dress and ,ne~?`` he said pushing me to the bathroom. Before I stepped inside the bathroom, still pouting, he slapped my and winked telling me that I will have the best date ever. In Onew’s language, the kinkiest date ever.

I took care of my problem and when I went out of the bathroom I saw Jinki with a dark green bag on his shoulder. I asked him what was it and he just told me that I will find out later. He gave me a wig and I lazily put in on . I asked him if I didn’t need any makeup and he said that he doesn’t want to ruin my pretty face with it and also that I already looked like a girl so I didn’t need any makeup.

I shrugged and we went in the kitchen to tell Jeongmin that we are going but what I saw left me speechless. Jeongmin was washing some plates and Sungmin was behind him,hugging his waist and kissing his shoulder in a lovely way. And Jeongmin was smiling.

I looked at Onew pleading for some answeres but he just shook his head and told me that it wasn’t our business. And so we left.

The ing evil date started and the smirk on Onew’s face was making me think of the worst.

_______________

Yeah...I know I'm teasing you xD I know you guys wants the y scenes with OnTae~ but you need to wait them till next chapters that I'll try and post tomorrow. I'll try!

Anyway~Luv chu~

I need to share these pics~

So damn cute~

Kitty cat xD Omo, so cute~ I rly want a cat like this one :3 or a Taemin-kitty or Onew-bunny~