The

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

WARNING! This chapter =.= I kinda writted it just for fun...my hands kept typing...and that's how it ended...But anyway! Because I wrote this crap I'm gonna write a the next chapter I think! I'm really sorry >.<

But still read it if you want to be amused or annoyed =]

 

Jeongmin Pov(Onew's little brother)

 

I kept looking at the clock wondering when will he come home,that pabo brother of mine. He called me some hours ago saying that he got detention…Pff…I’m so bored.

Suddenly I heard someone knocking-no,hitting my door. I quickly got up from the couch and headed to the door.When I opened the door I saw Jinki with someone in his arms.Oh,so that’s why he probably hit the door with his leg.

``Hey lil` brother~`` Jinki said entering in the house with a big and silly smile on his face.I closed the door after him and I followed him with my eyes till he disappeared on his room…

``Jinki! Who’s that guy?!`` I yelled still being near the closed door.

``Yah,don’t yell!`` Jinki yelled…louder than me,still being in his room.

``Then why are you yelling?!`` I yelled back.After that I didn’t hear any sound.Probably that pabo realized that he kept yelling…Aish,is he really my big brother?It’s hard to believe it sometimes…

I entered his room and I widened my eyes seeing what he was doing.

``Yah!What the heck you are doing?`` I asked and he just turned his head to me and smiled sweetly and then he continued to his shirt and pants.

I looked confused at him at first.Then I saw the hickeys? Or bites on his neck and his…what the hell happened with his lips? Anyway,I looked away from him and my eyes fell on the boy who was laying on the bed.He had lots of…what the hell is with all those bites on his neck…and his lips are the same as Jinki’s…

In that moment I realized what happened with those two and I got very angry.

``What kind of was that Jinki?! Biting ?!`` I yelled at him while I went near the boy from the bed and pulled up his top. I gasped seeing how many bruises he had…

``That’s insane…`` I murmured and I looked shocked at Jinki that was now just in his boxers and still with that creepy smile on his face.

``Well,it was kind of a ~ but hey,he liked being bitten!`` Jinki said raising his hands up and giving me an innocence expression.

``I just can’t believe you…you…you !`` I yelled ,completely forgetting that that boy was still sleeping…

``That’s cruel…calling me a …`` he pouted and crossed his arms.I just rolled my eyes and walked closer to him. I grabbed his arm and threw him out of the room.

``Jeong! What are you doing?`` he asked but I closed the door right into his face and locked it.

``Yah! What the Jeong?! I want to have some fun with Taemin! Let me in!`` he yelled and knocked on the door but I just ignored him.

``Jeong!Jeong!Jeongmin~! My cute and sweet brother~!`` Jinki kept calling my name and it started to annoy me. And he could wake up this boy.

``If you don’t shut up in the next second I swear you won’t see chicken for a whole month!`` I yelled and he kicked the door for like 3 times.

``Fine! But I’ll get my revenge! Just wait!`` Jinki yelled and soon he left…but some second later I heard a loud sound like something or someone fell…

``Auch! …Great! I broke another vase!`` Jinki screamed and in the next moment I already knew that he tripped and fell on the floor together with a vase…I hope it’s not my favorite one or I’ll-

``Oh…Jeong! I broke your favorite vase!`` he yelled and I heard him laughing and saying something about the revenge thing…

``I can’t believe you broke my vase! What kind of brother are you!?`` I said opening the door,looking for that pabo. But in the moment I took a step outside the room,Jinki was already in front of me with a really,really evil smile curled on his plump,pink,sweet,soft, kissable…just lips! I hope he lied about broking my vase if he knows what’s better for him.

``Jeong~`` Jinki purred…yeah purred in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. I was a little surprised by his sudden action and I kind of blushed feeling his warm breath on my skin.He was so close…

``Let me go…`` I said while I tried to push him with my hands but he just hugged me tighter and then out of the blue he kissed my neck. I shivered at the touch and he smirked. I so wanted to be touched by him…but it was wrong…he was my brother. We love each other but…in different ways. I love him more than I should. It’s so wrong but I,I just can’t stop myself for having those feelings…but he doesn’t know about them…I never told him and I’ll never tell.

I kept flowing on my thoughts till something caught my eyes. Right there,some meters away was the…oh you must be joking…

``Yah! Lee Jinki! I can’t believe you really broke my vase!`` I yelled pushing him away with all my force and smacked his head.

``It hurt!`` he whined in pain but I just kept giving him those ` You’re so dead` glares. He knew that when I’m angry is like the end of the world so he just bowed and apologized for like 5 times but I still didn’t forgive him.

``Oh c’mon! It’s just a vase! I’ll buy you another one…but just forgive me already…I don’t want you to be mad at me and get the silence treatment for who knows how long.`` he pleaded but I just shook my head and continued to look at him dangerously.

``Aish…what I should do now? The last time you got angry at me, you didn’t talk to me for  3 weeks and you didn’t even bother to cook something for me…it was like living alone in this house…and you knew that I couldn’t cook…you was so cruel…I almost died y’know!?`` Jinki was now glaring at me in the same way I was glaring at him. Why the heck he’s angry at me now? That was the past…in the present I’m the one being angry!

`` Fine…I’ll forgive you and save you from the death if you promise me something.`` I said and his eyes quickly went brighter and he nodded for lots of times.

``Ok! I promise!`` he said but I just smacked his head again.

``You didn’t even hear what I want you to promise!`` I said and he just rolled his eyes. Is he stupid or what?Oh wait…what kind of a question is that? The answer is so obvious…

``Whatever.I’ll promise anything you want…`` he said and then I quickly smiled.

``Yeah?Then promise.`` I said and he looked confused at me.

``You don’t plan to tell me what to promise?`` he asked and I just shook my head.

``You said you’ll promise anyway so I’ll tell you after you’ll promise.`` I said smiling more cutely now. He gave me some suspicious looks but then he just sighed.

``Fine…I think I’ll regret it…but anyway.I promise I’ll do…or whatever.`` he said and I just jumped some times in happiness. Yeah…you’ll regret it.For breaking my beautiful vase.

``So tell me! What I promised for?`` he asked curious.

``Oh…nothing very important…you just promised that you won’t have 3 weeks…or 4?`` I said amused and Jinki looked at me in disbelief with his mouth wide open.

``You want to kill me?!`` he asked dramatically.

``I’ll break you as you broke my vase!`` I said and he just hit his head on the nearest wall.

``Don’t be so dramatic. It’ s not the end of the world. Stop being such an obsessed.`` I said making my way on his room.

``It is for me! It’s worse than starving for 3 weeks!`` he said and I really regretted in that moment for having such a brother…I really don’t know why I love him…

``Stop being so-`` I started to say but suddenly I felt someone’s arm circling around my waist and pushing my back against his chest while his other arm was now under my chin…with a really sharp thing on his hand. I froze in place when I realized that it was a knife…that was really to close of my neck! I saw Jinki widening his eyes and looking intensely at the person behind me.

``Taemin…what are you doing?`` I heard Jinki asking .Taemin? That boy? He wake up…? I glanced over the bed and no one was there…I’m in trouble…

``Shut up! You…you !`` Taemin cried and I don’t know why but a light smile came across my face.

``Why the hell is everyone calling me a !?`` Jinki yelled.

``Because you are one!`` Me and Taemin yelled back in the same time. Oh…I think I like this boy a little.

``Anyway,where am I?`` Taemin asked in a low voice. I think he was asking me…

``You’re at my home…`` I said and Taemin loosen his grip on me.

``I see…but why is that monster here?`` he asked and I was sure that he meant Jinki.

``Oh,he’s my brother.He lives here.`` I said and Taemin quickly tensed up and grabbed me again,the stupid knife more closer to my neck.Jinki wanted to come closer to us but Taemin yelled at him to stop if he don’t want to hurt me. So Jinki stopped and just stared. I just rolled my eyes as the stupidness of those two.

``Taemin…you won’t hurt me.`` I said sighing heavily. Then Taemin dropped the knife on the floor and I though he would let me go…but no..how could he? Instead, he grabbed my chin and my cheek.I was completely shocked and Jinki was to.

``Yeah you’re right…I won’t dirt my hands. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t do the same thing as you’re brother did to me.`` he said warningly and he roughly bit my earlobe.

`` Can I watch?`` Jinki asked sitting on the floor and staring at us.

``Are you stupid!?`` Taemin and I yelled again, in the same time.He let go of me and sat on the bed.Jinki looked kinda disappointed as he pouted.

``You…what’s your name?`` Taemin asked looking at me.

``Jeongmin`` I said still not moving from the place he left me.

``Jeongmin…can you please do me a favor and hit that stupid for me?`` he asked and I nodded with a wide smile. Jinki looked scared at me as I got closer to him with my fists prepared.

``Wa-wait Jeong! L-Let’s talk…`` he stuttered as he tried to get away from me but I caught him and slapped him hard on his chubby cheek that was now painted in a very beautiful red.

`` Thanks.`` Taemin mumbled.`` I wanted to hit him myself but I can’t move an inch…my body is hurting as hell, especially my .`` he whined and glared at the . Yeah,I’m gonna call Jinki like that,because he deserves it. I don’t really know why…but I’m on Taemin's side even if Jin-the is my brother.

``I’ll treat your wounds. I’m still his brother so I’ll take the responsibility.`` I said heading to the bathroom to take what I needed .When I came back in the room I found Jinki…on top of Taemin.

``Yah! What are you doing,you stupid !`` I yelled running to the bed and taking him off of the poor Taemin. Jinki sat down on the floor and pouted mumbling something like ` I just couldn’t restrain myself`. He is an obsessed…now I’m pretty sure that he’ll really die without 3 week…but that’s not my business.

`` Taemin are you alright?`` I asked sitting on the bed.

``He tried to me…again…`` Taemin murmured and I could see the terror and fear in his eyes even if he tried to be brave and strong.He was scared of Jinki…Aish,how stupid can be my brother!?

``I’m sorry…but he’s just…Ah! Why I should apologize on your place? Just go and die already you !`` I said hitting him with my leg as he still stood near the bed on the floor.

``Yah! That’s how much you love your brother?!`` Jinki said grabbing my foot.

``Right now,YES!`` I said and removed my foot from his hands. He just pouted for the nth time and I ignored him again. I paid my attention to Taemin which was kind of pale…

``Taemin,let me check something.`` I said and I putted my hand on his forehead.

``You’re burning…Aish,how you got a fever?`` I sighed and shook my head in disbelief… and now sick…great.

``Fever…`` Taemin looked like he tried to think how he got it…but then Jinki stood up and smirked.I raised one of my eyebrows in confusion,what he wanted now?

`` Kibum is sick too. And you kissed him.`` Jinki said looking at Taemin.

``Oh,right!...`` Taemin said and he bit his lip.He seemed pretty depressed right now…Who was this Kibum?

``Taemin stop biting your lip…you already have a deep cut on it…`` I said and he quickly did as I said.

``Anyway,I’ll start treating your wounds so please undress,and take off your boxers too. I’m pretty sure that you're hurt there too so I’ll just check and then you’ll go wash yourself.`` I said and I stood up from the bed and pushed Jinki out of the room.

``But I want to help!`` he said as he entered the room again.

``You just want to him again!`` I said and he just smiled.

``Nah~ This time I’ll him with love!`` Jinki exclaimed and I was left dumbfounded…till a pillow hit him right in the face,

``Get out!`` Taemin yelled.

``But Minnie~ I’ll be gentle this time!`` Jinki said pleading with his eyes.

``OUT!`` Taemin yelled again but this time and he threw the pillow again…but this time it hit me.

``Ah…sorry I didn’t mean to hit you.`` Taemin apologized and I told him that it was okey…but Jinki used thus chance of me paying my attention back to Taemin,to sneak closer to the bed but I quickly grabbed his wrists and pushed him out of the room but this time locking the door.

``Jeoooong!``

``Shut up``

``But Jeoooong`` he kept calling my name but I already started to treat Taemin’s wounds completely ignoring that pabo.But then I remembered something..

``Taemin…why you had a knife with you?`` I asked .

``That wasn’t mine…I found it under the pillow.`` Taemin said and I gasped.Under Jinki’s pillow?!

``Yah Jinki!`` I yelled and as expected he answered me,still being outside the room…such a freak.

``Why you have a knife under your pillow?!``

``Self protection!``

``From who you idiot?! It’s not like someone will come and a !``

``You never know!`` he answered.

``Whatever…go and do something,stop staying there! Go…wash the dishes!No,wait! You’re gonna break something again…Go and take care of your owns wounds!`` I yelled.

``Why can’t you take care of my wounds too?! How come you are a ert just to Tae!? You like the cute type or what?!`` Jinki yelled back and I was left speechless…What the heck was this guy talking about?

``Yah! He’s just taking care of my wounds you ! You’re the only ert here!`` Taemin yelled back and I was kinda thankful…cuz I didn’t have an idea how should I reply…I’m a little scared by the meaning of Jinki words…could he possible know…

``I might be one but you don’t even know what Jeong dreams! That’s worse than me!`` Jinki yelled back…and then he just left…

``Wait…does he know about it?`` I murmured,the panic presence on my face. He heard me while I was sleeping? If he did…then he heard about who I dreamt about?…this can’t be possible…no,no,please god tell me I’m wrong…please tell me that he doesn’t know about my feelings for him!

 

Onew Pov

 

 

`` ! Without knowing it slipped from my mouth! Aish! What I’m gonna do now ?! He knows that I know that he has a crush on me! This will gonna be awkward…`` I murmured to myself as I was walking down a street…heading to Minho’s house. It was the closest one…and damn,I was wearing just a pair of boxers! I have to hurry…I don’t want to be seen by someone…

Aish…and Taemin…he really hates me,eh? But I’ll make that hate transform into love~ so I’ll always have him by my side.

-knock knock-

``Onew?What are you doing here? And why are you wearing just a pair of boxers?`` Minho asked as he opened his door.

``Long story…now let me in,`` I said and I quickly went inside.We both went into his room and he gave me some clothes to wear. He sit down on a chair near his desk and I sat on the bed.

``Minho…why is your desk full of bottles of alcohol?`` I asked tilting my head in confusion, Minho just chuckled and he took a beer in his hands.

``I was rejected by Kibum and I’m sure that he is having fun with Jjong right now…so I just try to get drunk and forget the pain for some hours.`` he said and he threw a beer at me.

``Drink some too…I think you need one too.`` Minho said and I just nodded. I really needed one…but maybe I’ll regret drinking later…I’m pretty weird…and when I’m drunk.

-some hours later-

I entered my house as I finally came back from Minho’s house. I was drunk,badly.I entered my room…that was unlocked.And there I saw two angels sleeping peacefully in my bed~

``Jeoong~ Taaae~ Someone’s ~`` I said as I got closer to the bed.

This night will be interesting~

_______________

Thanks for all the comments xD I'm happy that you liked my ...But I'll try to write better the next time! And sorry again...for this `horror` chapter >.<

Luv chu~