Stuck with each other

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

What you think about this chapter's poster? :) It took me 2 hours to make it T^T(I'm still not good at making posters...) but I think it looks pretty...blue xD And yeah...I'm making posters instead of writing the next chapter xD(sorry~)

I suggest to listen to this song while reading this chapter ^-^ After all Jjong is stuck with Key forever<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRw0BDp08RY

After TaeKey it's time for some JongKey fluffiness~ <3

Key Pov

``Aish…that pabo`` I sighed walking down the hall,heading to my history class.Even if I was so ing late…I should go,because this history teacher is so scary and he yell so much.Even if he kind of like me,because I’m a good student and I’m always paying attention to his lessons he still is such a bastard…So I better go and apologize for being late…for skipping his class.

The scenes for some minutes ago kept replaying in my mind…I was so angry at Taemin because he did that to me with Jjong being 5 steps away from me.I know it was my fault for going to him,and…begging to be f-ed but still! He knew that I love Jjong and he intentionally made me moan.Sometimes…I just can’t believe how my little baby transformed in such an evil and cruel devil.

I sighed again,already knowing that this day would be much worse than I ever thought.God just hates me…if he truly loved me then he would made Jjong fall in love with me and those horrible events never to happen.Being by Taemin(but I still enjoyed it sometimes...) being rejected by Jjong in every ing day and he hates me now…and now he ing heard me while that Taemin me.I wonder what’s going to happen next.

Finally being in front of the history class I inhaled deeply,I opened the door and stepped it.I was praying for Jjong to not be here. But oh well…God really enjoys to make my life a hell!

``Oh Kibum,good timing. I was ready to yell at this punk and later at you but seeing you're here I’ll yell at both of you.`` The teacher said giving me his fake smile.I looked in front of me,and guess who was this ‘punk’.Jjong was staring at me and a look of disgust and anger came over his face.I was so embarrassed in that moment.His glances pierced right into my heart…making me shiver . Taemin was right…I was a and I don’t deserve to love such a great man like Jjong.

I lowered my head ready to be yelled by the teacher.Jjong turned his back at me and we both stood near the door and ready to get our punishment.And here we go~

``You ing morons!I’ve told you the first time we met in this class that I will certainly punish you badly for sleeping in my class,talking with other students in my class and skipping my class!Jonghyun,it’s the second time you skip my class,wasn’t it enough the last punishment?It seems like I have to be more severe.And Kibum,you really disappointed me.You were such a great student ,what happened to you?For the past weeks you changed in something bad.``the teacher said .Yeah…in the moment Jjong rejected me I changed.I’m aware of that...

 

Flashback-3 weeks ago

It was a beautiful morning and I entered the class for my first course.I headed to my desk and I saw my best friend already sitting on his chair.We were sharing a big desk so I had to spent the whole hour near him.

``Mornin` yeobo~`` Jonghyun said giving one of his best smiles.

``M-Morning…`` I said trying to smile as usually but failed horribly.I sat down on my chair near him.He stared at me some minutes till he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in my chest like a little kid.For some seconds I swear I forgot how to breath.My heart started beating like crazy and I felt my cheeks turn bright red .My body became paralyzed and also very sensitive.Every move Jjong made would sent shivers all over my body.My words slipped every time I wanted to say something,and even if I success to talk I will stutter .That’s how bad it become…and all this just because I fell in love with this guy.

I snapped out of my daze when I realized that Jjong was still hugging me so tight that it started to hurt.I tried to relax,to slow my heart beats so I can talk.

I lowered my head a little to look at Jjong and I smiled when I saw how he squeezed his eyelids shut tightly and pouted .He was purely adorable.I didn't even mind the pain from his hug anymore.

I sighed and ran my hand through his messy brown hair and affectionately ruffle it.He suddenly opened his eyes and looked up at me.I gave him a sweet smile and he smirked.Now I was really confused…

In a blink of an eye he unwrapped his hands from my waist and stood still on his chair facing me.He continued to smirk while staring at me and it really sent shivers down my spine.I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head in sign of confusion.Jjong opened his arms wide and smiled at me.

``Yeobo~Come here`` he said giving his 5 stars smile. That cute angelic face seemed to have burnt itself into my brain and his voice was echoing in my head ,I could’ve melt in that second…To be honest I wanted so much to go and hug him but I knew that if I’ll do that those symptoms will appear again…and it was so obvious for everybody that I have feelings for him but as clueless he is…this though will never cross his mind.But still…I don’t want to risk…I’m still not ready to be rejected.

So,I shook my head and stood up from my chair ready to take some steps away.I knew he wanted something…

``Where you think you’re going Yeobo~?`` Jjong said in a playful tone and he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me down onto his lap.Our faces were so close in that moment that I felt his breath on my skin.Blushing madly I quickly turned around ,sitting as on a chair except that it was his lap.He back hugged me and rested his chin on my shoulder making a bright red stream spread on my face.

``Yeobo~`` he whispered.I tried to ignore him.

``Yeobo!~`` he whispered again but now blowing some hot air into my ear.I shivered a little but I still ignored him wishing that he’ll let me go.But no...how could he?

``Yeoboooo~`` he said a little loudly and in the next second he bit my ear softly.My whole body tensed up and I immediately felt my skin heating up.It was to much for my heart…all this `pretending to be a married couple` was going to kill me soon.

I quickly turned around ,facing him so that each of my knees were in either side of him.Our eyes met and I was already lost into his gorgeous chocolate-brown eyes.But then he smirked and I quickly snapped out of my daze and hit  Jjong playfully on the chest trying to behave as normal I could.

``Don’t  you ever do something like that again!`` I said slapping him  lightly over the head trying to wake my diva-attitude.

``Aish ,sorry~ `` he murmured.He stood silent for some minutes with his head lowered because he knew that when I’m angry he should shut up if he knew what’s better for him.

I sighed deeply and slipped my fingers on his chin raising it a bit and he looked at me in the eyes for a split second before staring again at the floor.I rolled my eyes and quickly moved two fingers on his cheek and pinched it hard.Jjong whimpered childishly.He finally looked right into my eyes with an apologetic look. I gave him a reassuring smile and his face suddenly brightened.

``Yeobo~`` he said slightly amused.He put his hand on my shoulder and he squeezed it gently.I quickly smacked his hand away and he gave me that puppy face because he knew that I can’t resist him when he does that.I sighed for the nth time and he quickly smiled again knowing that he won.

``So yeobo,let me guess you want something from me,right?``I asked…already knowing the answer.

He just nodded probably waiting for me to ask what he wanted.Such a child…

``And…what you want?`` I said cupping his face  with my hands and squeezing it with oh so much love~

``C-can I copy your e-english homework,p-pleaseee~?`` he said stuttering because I practically flattened my palms against his cheeks so hard that they became red and probably painful.

He could read on my face that I was angry as hell.He ing did all those things to me,making me almost faint…everything just for a ing homework?! Ah gosh…I’ll murder him!

``No.`` I said with an obviously annoyed tone.I crossed my arms and looked down at him waiting for his reaction.

``Please,please please please~`` he said giving me his unique puppy eyes again.But oh no sweety,I won’t fall for them again!

``No!`` I said severely.I sent him a `just shut the up till I don’t slap you` glance and he instantly closed his mouth and sent me `I don’t want to!` glare.

He pouted at me cutely by pushing his lower lip forward and puckering his eyebrows slightly and I tried to resist him but damn,it’s to hard.So I quickly broke the eye-contact before I could blush.Really now,it should've been forbidden for anyone to be this adorable.

He saw my reaction and all that adorable and innocent expression vanished in a second.He smirked like a madman and stared at me with an arrogant look.Tsk,I sooo hate him when he does that.I feel so weak in front of him.

``Fine!`` I yelled.He quickly grabbed one of my arms and pulled me into a hug.He pressed his face on my shirt and struggled a little till he find a comfortable position while his arms squeezed my waist.I was a little shocked by his reaction and this hug took me by surprise.But this warm and cozy feeling that filled my heart was completely welcomed so I just hugged him back and rested my chin on his head taking on his sweet scent.Without knowing  I blushed slightly and the corners of my mouth curled into a shy smile Everything was so perfect…

He broke the hug and he took my both hand onto his palms and kissed them softly.Damn,this is insane! I’ll lose my mind if he continue like this.

``Love you~`` He sung in a sweet voice and he pecked my cheek.I  got quickly out of his lap and sat on my chair looking in the opposite side from him.I tried to hide my already red as a tomato face.Jjong just giggled like a girl and kept saying how cute I am.

``Pabo.`` I murmured loudly enough just for me to hear. He always says how much he loves me and things…but he never meant it in the way I wish.It’s just a game for him…it was the same for me too,but 2 moths ago I realized that the words` I love you` that I kept telling him changed.Those words didn’t express a friendship love anymore,something more deep developed…a true love.I ing fallen in love with my best friend.

 

So,I gave him my English homework before the teacher would enter the classroom.He copied it fast and gave my notebook back.Then everything became silent as the English teacher walked in and started the lesson.Oh,I forgot to say this,but Jjong really at English and sometimes is so funny when the teacher ask him something and he respond with some illogical sentences…

``Kim Jonghyun,did you do your homework?`` the teacher asked.He isn’t really the type of teacher to control students if they did they their homework or not,that’s why most of them don’t even do their homework and that’s how they’re all such .But eh~ This teacher really have something with my poor puppy that’s why I always let him copy my homework or help him at test and things…I’m such a good friend~

``Yes,sir!`` Jjong said a little scared and I giggled a little seeing his expression.It was so funny~ There are just 3 people that he is afraid.First the history teacher,to be honest everybody is afraid of him,second the art teacher…he really is a monster and the last,the English teacher.

``I don’t have time to check your homework but Kibum tell me honestly,did he do his homework?`` the teacher asked me. I looked at Jjong and he gave me that puppy face again and I just rolled my eyes at him.

``Yes sir,and no…I didn’t help him with it.`` I said smiling cutely at the teacher,he always believe everything I say,such a nice guy~

The teacher continued with his lesson but no one really pay attention.But as a model student that I was I always took at last notices.Jjong as always kept staring at me,trying to annoy me.Sometimes I think he’s a masochist because I’ll smack him like once per 5 minutes.And he still doesn’t stop.This time I tried to ignore him but oh damn…those symptoms appeared again.Feeling his eyes on me really got my heart racing.

Suddenly he wrote something on a piece of paper and threw it on my notebook.I looked at him confused but he just smiled and signaled with his hand to read it. Hesitantly I took the piece of paper and read:

`Bummie~I’m bored,let’s talk,I mean let’s write about something<3`

I looked at him and sent him a ` Are you joking with me` glare and he responded with a `No I don’t` glance.I was really bored…so I just accepted this little chat with him.So I turned the paper and wrote on the unwritten part.After that I gave him the paper.I saw how his little eyes followed every word written and how a smile curled up into a smile.

`Okey let’s write.

So ,I want to ask you something and you must answer it honestly.If not I’m gonna beat you to death! Yeobo<3` That’s what I wrote.

Jjong nodded and I started to write something that might change everything between us.Finishing I gave him the paper and watched every gesture while he read it.

`Well…that’s a girl I love but I’m afraid to confess.We are really good friends and we always act like we are already a couple.But you see…I don’t think she feels the same for me because I can see that I’m not her…type. Even if she hug me and kiss my cheek or forehead and says those special words…I know she doesn’t love me more than a brotherly love or something like that.

So tell me,what should I do?If I confess I might risk to destroy my friendship with her and that means the end of the world for me but if I don’t…those feelings will eat me alive.Jjong…what would you in my place?`-that’s what I wrote.All this time he read the paper I swear I saw a kind of hurt and sad expression but when he saw me staring he quickly smiled.Weird isn’t it?

He started to write on another paper and I barely could wait to read it.After some minutes he gave it to me.

`It’s nice to know that my Bummie fallen in love.I’m kinda jealous,y’know?I’m not the most precious person for you now T^T.But I’m happy for ya!

If I was in your place I would confess.Because YAH! You’re Kim Kibum the most cutest and the most y:P person in the whole school,who the won’t love you?The girl must be retarded if she rejects you.And if she really rejects you then I wouldn’t give up. I will tell her everyday how much I love her till she loves me back! Don’t give up Bummie!~Even if I’m still jealous~

p.s. Tell me who’s this girl,I’m dying to know ~` That’s what he wrote.

It kind of made me happy that he is jealous even if it might be a lie.And he told me that I’m the most cute person…ah forget it!Just lies.But this thing about telling him everyday that I love him isn’t a bad idea…Jjong I hope you’ll fall for me cuz I plan to risk our friendship.
 
____________________
So~the flashback isn't finished yet=] the rest of it will be in the next ch ^-^ and some ontae too~
So,as you see Jjong seems like he really likes Key!And damn yeah!he really does but I wonder why he rejected Key and hates him now ^-^(well I know...but you don't...I think) You'll see in the next chapter so keep reading!
Thanx for all the subscribers<3 and please comment and tell me if you don't like something...or if you don't understand something...
But oh well,hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Luv chu~
Did you see how he looks at Minnie?xD damn sooo sweet!
Have a good day~