Realization

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

Sungmin Pov

 

We ended on the rooftop as we decided to skip the next class.

Ah,damn.I hate this kid.Jinki is so in love with him that it drives me crazy! Aish! How the hell I’ll steal Jinki’s heart if this kid keeps staying in my way?!

``Jinki?``

``Hm?`` he didn’t look at me,his eyes being lost in the blue sky while he kept eating a sandwich.

``I love you`` I stared at him as he finally looked at me.I just wanted to see his reaction,hoping for something…but he just gave me a small smile and returned to his food and sky,completely ignoring me.

`He doesn’t believe me` I sighed,leaning down and closing my eyes.

Do I really love him?

Or is like Jeong said…I'm just confusing my ual desires with this feeling called love?

I truly…don’t know.

Without knowing I fell asleep on the roof.

``Taemin? What are you doing here?``

``Nothing much…I just came for you``

``Eh?You want something?``

``Yup.I want…you,Jinki.``

My eyes quickly snapped open and I looked around me just to find myself still on the roof…but alone.It was already dark…I think I oversleep.But why didn’t Jinki wake me up?And what was with that dream…?Those voices…

I shook my head trying to forget about that dream and I quickly stood up and left the roof. I walked down the empty and dark corridors ,trying to make my way out of this shool.Suddenly,I saw a lighted room.I walked closer to it and I tried to open the door but it was locked.

``Yah!Is someone here?`` I yelled, knocking on the door.But no answer.Just when I was ready to leave I heard someone…?

``Creepy `` I quickly left thinking that some teachers were having some fun and I really didn’t what to hear or see something like that.

I get out of the school and I headed to Onew’s house.I wanted to see him and scold him for leaving me alone at school.

*knock knock*

I waited in front of his house,wondering why he still didn’t open this ing door.He’s not home? I insisted knocking and finally,after 5 minutes, the door opened revealing…a half Jeongmin. He had just a tower wrapped around his waist.The small drops of water from his wet hair kept rolling down on his neck,shoulders and chest making him look very attractive. I bit my lip as my eyes fell on his pinky s.Then my sigh lowered to his towel and unconsciously I wished to see what is under the towel.Then my eyes fell on his thighs which were also covered in small drops of water.His body looked amazing,like always.And it seems like it still has an effect to my body,feeling my pants getting uncomfortable.

``Are you done?`` Jeong rolled his eyes and I mentally slapped myself for staring at him.I slightly nodded,not knowing what should I say in this situation.

``So,why are you here?`` he asked ,his long fingers running trough his soft and moist brown hair.

``Umm…Is Onew home?`` I asked feeling a little shy,a little intimidated.

``Eh? He isn’t with you?`` Jeong asked confused and I shook my head.He sighed then he quickly walked inside,leaving the door open. I made my way inside the house and looked after him.

He was in the living room with a phone in hands.He brought the phone near his ear and I could see how worried he was about Onew. But what amazed me was that…I didn’t give a damn about Onew right now. My mind was full with Jeong’s body,my eyes still not leaving the hot body in front of me.

``! He isn’t picking up`` Jeong hissed and he continued to call Onew but in vain.In the end he decided to call Taemin and that kid answered.

``Taemin? Do you know where is Onew? He didn’t come home and is already so late.I’m really worried…he isn’t the type to go somewhere without telling me where.`` Jeong said. That was really true. Onew hated to make his brother worried that’s why he made sure to tell him everywhere he planned to go and for how long.Something is really weird.

``Taemin?Are you listening?``

I walked closer to him,being just two steps away from him but he didn’t even observe me.

``Taemin? Yah,Taemin!`` It seems like that kid didn’t say a word from the moment he answered the phone. What the hell was he doing?

`S-Stop it J-Jinki. Jeo-ahhh…Jeong is o-on the phone!` I heard Taemin’s voice coming from the phone…and it sounded weird.Very weird.Like he was …

`Let him hear` I heard very clearly Onew’s voice and in the next moment a loud moan was heard.Most probably it was Taemin.They were doing…something... that proved me now that my feelings for Onew…weren’t real. If they were I would be upset and most probably I would cry like…Jeong that is crying his heart out right now,in front of me.

So cruel…that Onew is so cruel.

I moved closer to him and took his phone from him.I quickly ended the call and he looked shocked at me with his teary eyes. It seems like he realized just now that I got inside the house.

``S-Sungmin`` he called my name while his warm tears flow down on his cheeks.He grabbed my shirt with his trembling hands and he came closer to me and buried his head on my chest,lowering his head.I felt my shirt getting wet as his tears fell on it.

To be honest,I didn’t know what to do. Should I comfort him? Or should I just leave?

We hate each other so why should I comfort him? But why my heart is not letting me go? Why is it telling me to stay here with him? Why is it beating so fast?

I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug, resting my chin on his head, taking in his sweet scene.We stood like that for some long minutes and finally he stopped crying,just light sniffs being heard.

I let go of his waist and cupped his face,raising it so I could meet his eyes. He looked at me with those big and puffy eyes,the tears that fell not long ago ,dried on his cheeks.He looked so weak, so fragile. It’s the second time I see him like this,crying so hard…but this time it’s not because of me. It’s not because I did something to him that I still regret.

``Tears really don’t suit you.`` I said wiping the smalls drops of water that were left at the corner of his chocolate eyes.

He kept looking at me with his innocent eyes while I gently caressed his cheeks. A small smile curled on my lips,admiring his beautiful face. Till now I didn’t observe how beautiful and cute he was.

``S-Sungmin?``

``Hm?`` I kept touching his soft cheeks while he looked confused at me.

``Is something wrong with you?``

``Why...?`` My thumb slid down to the corner of his rosy lips.

``You are behaving strange…`` He said looking at me then down to his lips as my thumb touched lightly his pouting lips.They were so soft and they looked so kissable.

``Strange?...Hmm.I’m not,I just discovered something.`` I said,my eyes leaving his lips and looking at his confused and brown orbs.

``What…?`` he asked,rather whispered,my thumb still pressing on his lips.

``That you were right…I don’t love Onew.``

``Oh…``

``But I also discovered that I love someone else`` I said and he quickly raised one of his eyebrows.

``Who?`` he asked curious.

``Why do you care?~`` I asked teasingly,smirking.

``I don’t.`` He broke the eye contact and looked down on the floor,a light stream of pink covering his moist cheeks.

``Well,I’m gonna tell you who anyway.`` I said and before Jeong could say or do something I threw him down on the nearest couch ,his towel slightly unwrapping,revealing his milky thighs but I still couldn’t see what interested me more.

``Sungmin?What the hell are you doing?`` Jeong looked puzzled at me.He tried to get up from the couch but I leaned down on top of him and pinned his hands above his head with one of my hands.He arched his back trying to struggle free from my grip but it was in vain,I was stronger.I looked at his s that caught my attention in the moment when I saw him and I my lips. I moved my mouth down on his chest and grabbed one of his s in my mouth.My tongue played with it,drawing small circles around it.Jeongmin tensed up under my touch and a small moan left his throat.

``S-Stop it…`` He said but I ignored him.After enough his sweet bud ,I raised my head and looked down at him. He was scared.

``Don’t be scared Jeong…this time I won’t hurt you.I promise.`` I said,running my free hand down his chest and stomach till it reached his towel.

``Because this time…something is different `` I said grabbing his towel with my hands. I saw tears forming again in his eyes as he shook desperately his head.

``This time…I’m doing it because…`` I continued ,kissing his tears away.

``Because…I love you.`` I said taking off his towel and crashing my lips on his.

_________________

>.< It happened~ The SungminxJeongmin thing! xD And yeah...Sungmin will be the top...but! I also decided to write a JeongminxSungmin sometime...^-^(for those who want Jeong to top<3 I just love so much my readers~)

I bet you wonder what the hell is Sungmin talking about...about hurting Jeong AGAIN. or something :o. You'll find out when I'll write the flashback with the reason of their hatred. But I think you kinda have a small idea about it~ Hehe~ 

Anyway~ I'm sure you're also asking yourself about Sungmin's `dream` and the moans from that creepy room and the phone...~ Tehe~ Someone will lose the game soon~

Now.Let's get to the serious bussines.You must click on the next words:

Real Life

Meet my `girlfriend`

Outbreak

Forever Love

Death Bodies,Death and Killing

I recommend these amazing,lovely and creepy fics that I love so much <3

Till next time,Luv chu~