Hate and Love

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

No one Pov

Sungmin crashed his lips on Jeong’s as he forced the younger to stay still under his touch.He slowly took off the towel that covered Jeong’s manhood and dropped it down on the floor .His hand made its way down the younger’s stomach ,reaching .He wrapped his hand around it,giving it a light squeeze,earning a soft moan from Jeongmin.

Jeongmin tried to push the elder away but all his forces disappeared as he felt the warm hand of Sungmin traveling down on his body,the touched skin remaining warm .

His body was betraying him as he moaned in pleasure when Sungmin touched ,making it to get alive. He wanted to stop him but he couldn’t move an inch.His body went numb under the elder’s touch.

Sungmin Jeong’s member in a slow pace as he nibbled on the younger’s lip asking for entrance.But,Jeong didn’t grant it.Sungmin insisted,and he succeeded.His tongue penetrated inside Jeong’s cavern and tasted every inch.Jeong tried to fight back but he was to weak and without knowing he let Sungmin to take control over his mouth, hard his tongue and making him a mess.

They were kissing.Sungmin loved it.But Jeong hated it.

Sungmin broke the kiss and pulled back,his eyes widening in shock at the sigh of Jeong…crying.Small and heavy tears were rolling down the younger’s flushed cheeks,small sobs echoing in the dark room.Sungmin stared dumbly into Jeong’s eyes, heart pumping painfully, breath coming with some difficulty.He felt guilty,and oh,so guilty.He didn’t want to make him cry but his mind went black in the moment their skin touched.

``Jeong…``Sungmin cupped the younger’s face and kissed the tears away.

``I’m sorry…Stop crying…please,it breaks my heart.``Sungmin gently kissed the other boy forehead but Jeong kept crying over and over.He couldn’t stop.The memories from that accident came back and he already could feel the pain and fear from that time.

``Jeong look at me.`` Sungmin raised his chin and made the younger to look at him.A pool of tears was still present in his eyes but he looked at the elder.

``I know you hate me for what I’ve done to you but please believe me that I regret it and I want to start over. I want us to start over.At least as friends.`` Sungmin said and he bit hard his lip seeing that Jeong shook his head and continued to cry again,but harder.He knew that those memories were still haunting Jeong’s dreams,he knew that he won’t be forgiven so easy but…he wanted to hope.He wanted to hope that someday Jeong will accept his feelings.

``I love you,I really do.I know it’s hard to believe because we hated each other for such a long time and I just came here and confessed to you. But please,believe me.My feelings are real.`` Sungmin buried his head onto Jeong’s bare chest and wrapped his arms around the slim body under him, the warm and cozy feelings flowing inside his body.

They stood like that for some minutes and Jeong’s tears finally stopped.Sungmin felt a small hand his hair and he slightly raised his head,seeing that Jeong was looking at him…with cold eyes.Sungmin kept staring,waiting for Jeong to say something.

``I hate you`` Jeongmin’s sweet voice danced around those painful words that pierced Sungmin’s heart.Honestly,deep inside his heart,Sungmin knew that Jeong wouldn't return his feelings.At least not so early but he decided not to give up.Not yet.It was too fast to give up.

So he squeezed closed his eyes and lowered his head, hiding his face on Jeong’s chest again.He tried to fight back the tears that built up and were ready to fall.Those words were harsh for his heart.But he tried to be strong.

``Umm…I know.``He mumbled hugging tighter Jeong’s body.

``I really hate you for doing those things to me.I hate you for making my life a nightmare.I hate you…because you exist.`` Jeong’s words were like knifes stabbing his ears,his whole body.He could feel himself shivering,biting his lip trying to stop the small cries.He wanted to cry.He never knew that he was so hated.It’s true that he hated Jeong too…but it never was such a strong hatred.Or did he really hated him?Did he really had a reason to hate him? It was his fault that that happened,it was his fault that he made Jeong cry,it was his fault for making Jeong hate him.Everything was his fault.He didn’t had a reason to hate the younger.He tried to convince himself that what he felt for Jeong was hatred because he felt just too guilty of what he did to accept his true feelings.

He nodded,showing to Jeong that he heard every single word he said.

``Why can’t you leave me alone?Wasn’t it enough all the pain I had to bear because of you? You came back to hurt me more? You’re just so…despicable. And I won’t believe your words, there are just lies.I hate you Sungmin and I’ll take my hatred with me in the grave.`` Jeong said coldly and Sungmin couldn’t resist anymore.It was just too much…too much for him to bear.

``S-Stop it…Stop it Jeongmin…`` Sungmin raised his head and looked down at Jeongmin.

Jeongmin felt something cold and wet dropping on his cheek so he brought up his hand and touched his skin.`Water?` Jeong though but he looked up at Sungmin and he widened his eyes in shock.`Tears?!`

``I-I wasn’t lying. W-Why can’t y-you believe me? I…I love you,God damn it!`` Sungmin yelled as more tears fell down from his already puffy and red eyes.Jeongmin just stood silent,too shocked to say anything.

``I k-know I’m despicable.And I don’t deserve to love you.B-But it’s not like I can control my feelings! I-I…I just…`` Sungmin couldn’t form anymore his words.He cried so hard that he was lucky that he managed to breath.His heart broke in pieces but Jeongmin was still in a small piece,shining through his body and slowly healing his wounds despite the mean words he told him. He loved him and he can’t do anything about it.So,he kept crying…and crying like a baby,all the guilt and regret he felt vanishing through the tears that escaped his eyes.

Till he felt those warm hands touching his face and wiping his tears.He managed to open his teary eyes to look at the boy under him and he was shocked seeing a small smile on Jeong’s lips.

``J-Jeong…?`` He said between his sobs.Then suddenly the hands from his face moved around his neck and he was quickly pulled down into the younger’s chest.

``Shhh…`` Jeong buried his face into Sungmin’s hair while his hands were around Sungmin’s head,keeping him closer like a mother calming his crying child.

They stood like that for some long minutes,enjoying their each others warm.Sungmin heard Jeong’s heart beating and it tickled his ears.His sobs faded out in Sungmin’s arms and he snuggled closer to him.

``I believe you`` Jeong’s sweet voice filled the silence of the room and Sungmin felt his heart beating faster when he heard his words.A small smile appeared on his face.

``But I can’t accept your feelings.I still…hate you.`` Jeong added andSungmin’s smile quickly disappeared .

``Can’t you forgive me?`` Sungmin asked in a low voice.

``No.`` Jeong replied and Sungmin felt new tears forming in his eyes.It was just too painful…

``I-I…--`` he tried to say something but he was interrupted by Jeong’s hand cupping his face and raising it,as their eyes met again.

``But I’ll try.``

Sungmin cried again upon hearing Jeong’s words.But this time those were tears of happiness. Jeongmin just gave him a chance. A chance to start everything from the beginning.

``Thank you.Thanks you so much.`` Sungmin said hugging tight Jeongmin's body.Jeongmin hesitantly wrapped his arms around the petite body above him,hugging him back.

`I got the chance…now I just have to make you mine.`Sungmin thought.

 

Without knowing…all the tireness,all the tears and all the emotions they shared made them fell asleep into each others arms.

 

Onew Pov-some time ago on the roof

I was looking at the sleepy Sungmin near me and I sighed remembering what he just told me.

``You love me,eh…?`` I murmured looking at the blue sky. Honestly,I didn’t want him to love me…I wanted to be just friends with him.Real friends.Not buddies or something like that.But…he loves me.And now I have to break his heart…because `lovers` isn’t in my vocabulary.

``Lovers…`` A love between two persons. A feeling that I never felt.And I’m not sure if I want to feel it.Risking to have my heart broken by some …I don’t even want to think about it.

I wonder how to love someone feels like…Jeongmin said that is an amazing feeling.He said that it made you feel happy just when the loved one is happy but it also makes you feel sad if the loved one is sad.You heart will beat faster just when you’ll think about him.He will be in your dreams every night.It’s like you are connected somehow.An invisible string between their hearts. It sounds nice…

Did I ever felt it?Will I feel someday? …or I feel it right now?

Questions and questions without answer.But I feel like someone can answer them…someone that made me feel like Jeong said.That person is…

``Taemin?``I looked behind me as I heard footsteps.He was walking closer to me…and he had an evil smirk on curled up on his lips.His eyes were filled with nothing but…lust.Something was weird with him.

``What are you doing here?`` I said standing up.

``Nothing much…I just came for you.`` He smiled evily,stoping in one spot,one step away from me.His eyes were piercing my soul and he was biting hard his bit.It was like he was…seeing through me.Or through my clothes.

``E-Eh? You want s-something?`` I asked stuttering a little.My eyes examined him and I gasped when they reached his lower part.He had a ing big bulge behind his tight jeans.What the hell happened with him?

``Yup.I want…`` He came closer,pushing his body against mine while his arms wrapped around my neck,making our lips some inches away.

``…you,Jinki.`` In the next second Taemin’s lips brushed over mine,some equanimity blossoming under my skin and bones and spreading swiftly through my chest. There was something very warm and soft about it, the feel of his wet and sweet lips touching my dry and chapped one.It was an innocent and warm kiss that left me speechless till Tae bit hard on my lip and roughly pushed his tongue inside my mouth.The sweet kiss transformed into a hungrily and lustful one.And I didn’t like it anymore.

_________________________

I don't know what should I say. *looking down at the floor* 

Go ahead,scold me. I didn't give you the you wanted! And I didn't even planned to!*hehe*

*smack* Auch,my pretty head. So,I'm rly sorry...but I never really said that I'll write the between those two :o I just said that Sungmin will be the top. I didn't said when they will do it! *smack* T^T.(yeah,I'm hurting myself.I deserve it.)

I'll write the Sungminxjeongmin when jeong will fall in love with the bunny!(sungmin) cuz I don't want to write another .Even if I enjoy writing it.

And now,the ontae thing.I'm sure you are curious about how tae ended with a hard on.And you will be very shocked when you'll find out ~ *evil smile* And I'm still not sure who will lose the game between those two~

Now.The question is:The next chapter will be with Jeong's and Sungmin's past.(the reason for  jeong's hatred) or the ontae =]]?

Thanks for all the comments and subscribers.I LUV CHU guys~ and you know this~ but you love me?*puppy eyes*---Ok.I'm saying stupid things.

AND BY THE WAY. I heart that was a lot of 2min in osaka (shinee world-japan) T^T It's not like I hate 2MIN but once I like OnTae...it's obvious that I wished it was ontae and not 2min...but oh well.Better than nothing,right?xD

ONTAE FTW!

And I saw something that left me speechless.

*drooling*

Till next time,Luv chu~(and your comments<3 kehe~)