Wondering

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

It’s still flashback and Key’s Pov

The English class passed pretty fast cuz I talked with Jjong the whole time so I didn’t get bored,hehe~The next class is…arts.Damn…

``The next class is arts yeobo.`` I said sighing deeply while walking down the halls.

``Eh?!You must be joking…I don’t want to see that,t-that ert monster!I soooo hate him!He calls me a dinosaur!``Jjong said pouting cutely.I just giggled seeing how cute his reaction was and he really resemble a dino.

``Yah yeobo!It’s not funny!``he said while he jumped up and down in one spot.I knew he really hated this teacher but I just can’t stop myself from laughing.He’s so adorable while acting like a little kid.

We keep walking some minutes because the art classroom was in the other side of the school.Then I saw Minho talking with Taemin in front of the biology classroom.

``Yeobo,I’ll go talk with Minho and Taemin a little,ne?You don’t have to wait for me so you can go first.`` I said.Jjong shook his head in disproof and pouted.

``No~I’ll go with you!Because if I leave you alone with Minho he will eat you alive and you’re just mine!So no.`` Jjong said.

``Eh?C’mon don’t be like this yeobo~Minho isn’t this kind of guy.We are just good friends.Minho won’t eat me don’t you worry~…Taemin will…`` I whispered the last part…so he couldn’t hear.

``But still…`` Jjong kept pouting.He really was such a kid sometimes.But his little jealousy makes me happy.

``Yah!Stop sulking and go already!I promise I’ll come fast I just have to tell him something.`` I said in an angry tone.He probably realized that he was kinda annoying so he just sighed in defeat.

``Fine!But don’t you dare to cheat on me!`` he yelled at me with a dangerous tone.I just laughed thinking that he was taking his role of a husband too seriously.

``I’m not joking Key.`` he said this time with a serious tone and I stopped laughing.I looked at him and he was really serious.He kept sending me some warning glances and I really didn’t know what to believe anymore.He really meant what he said?Or was he still playing?

Still being in shock after hearing his words I just nodded as my words were stuck in my throat refusing to come out.Jjong just smiled and patted my head like I changed our roles and I was now the little kid.

``Love ya~`` he sang in a sweet voice and quickly ran down the corridor heading to out next class and leaving me there completely puzzled. For a second I really thought that he might have feelings for me but that though quickly faded away.It was impossible after all…

I remember clearly that he said he was straight and he will never have a relationship with a guy.But oh wait!After that he said` But Bummie is an exception`. I always thought that he was joking but could it be true?...No,No Kibum,stop lying to yourself.Jjong doesn’t love you in that way.

But…3 months ago he broke up with his girlfriend. Obviously I asked him why and guess what he said `I thought I loved her but it seems like I was just ually attracted to her…`I widened my eyes at his words and my mouth was wide open.He really was such a bastard sometimes.

`Yah!I hope you didn’t her because I’ll ing beat you to death for taking her ity and then broking up with her` I said crossing my arms and sending him some dangerous glares.I don’t know why but his lips curled into a big and bright smile leaving me completely bewildered.

`Don’t you worry yeobo I didn’t take her ity .To be honest I’m not really into s because they don’t arouse me enough.` he said and I just rolled my eyes at his affirmation…he really was an idiot.But then,suddenly a cocky smile spread on his face and I felt shivers going down my spine as he stared at me with some…lustful eyes.

`Yeobo~I bet that you could arouse me more than anyone even if you’re still a ~` Jjong said his lips in a seductive way.In that moment my face turned red and my heart skipped a beat.At first I didn’t know what was that feeling. I thought that I was just embarrassed because he knew that I was still a pure boy~.But I took the rest of his words as a joke. I always thought that he was just trying to annoy me but if I think better he always said things like that.For the past 2 years he kept touching my saying that he wished that his girlfriend had an like mine.But who would keep touching it even today having the same excuse?It was weird…but I accepted it because it never annoyed me even in contrary I unconscious liked it.

He always tells me how pretty and cute I am or even y.He keeps staring at my face while were in the middle of a lesson and a smirk is always present on his face. Sometimes I’m really curious what it’s going on in his tiny mind because he asks the teachers if he can go to bathroom like 2 or 3 times per day.And oh…I have a dirty explanation to this but it can’t be possible true so I’ll keep  it to myself.

All those things in someone’s eyes would seem like Jjong is flirting with me or he’s  really ually frustrated. And I always took them as a joke…but does Jjong really mean what he says and does?All those sweet words and light kisses…were filled with love?

Could it be that Jjong loves me for a long time and I just didn’t take him seriously?

Everything is so confusing for me right now…that’s why I have to talk to Minho.He always listened to me everytime I had a problem and he already knows about my crush on Jjong.Just 2 peoples knows that.Minho and unfortunately Taemin.

 

I sighed deeply trying to vanish all those thought from my mind because they caused me a headache.Jjong being in love with me was still too hard to believe.

I walked closer to Minho and Taemin.They had a fiery conversation and I could feel the dark and dangerous aura that surrounded them. I was some steps away from them but it seems that they didn’t see me and continued their conversation.

``You little punk,how dare you to do something like that?!`` Minho yelled at Taemin and you could see in his eyes how angry he was…I bet that he was killing Taemin in his head right now.And you can tell that Taemin’s eyes were saying the same thing.

``I can do what I ing want and you don’t have the right to stop me!So off and mind your own bussines,you stupid frog!`` Taemin yelled back and he clenched his fists and with an expression of pure rage on his face he gritted his teeth and he flied over to Minho.Minho as a good athlete he was, he stopped Taemin’s punch right before it would've crashed on his handsome face.To be honest I wasn’t shocked by his behavior at all.Those two hated each other from the moment they met.I think it was 3 or 2 years ago.Taemin was still the ert and evil `angel` that started to do things with me like every week or just when he felt like to.Minho was and still is a very nice guy.He’s a caring and altruistic person that helped me lots of times.I know him for more then 10 years but I never was so close to him like I was to Jjong. But for every  issue I encountered he was near me and helped.I told him my most hidden secrets and he always understood me even if he didn’t like my relation with Taemin.Yeah,he knows about the dirty things I do with that little devil.

As a respectful and honest person he is,he can’t ignore Taemin and his evils games.So in short, Minho and Taemin are enemies and they always have fights like this .It’s the only time that Taemin lose his temper and risks to have his `angel`cover blown up by Minho in front of people.

``You little…I swear I’ll make you regret for annoying me`` Minho said still having Taemin’s fist in his hand and probably squeezing it hard.Both of them pressed their foreheads together and shared some glares filled with hatred.Minho is not the type of person which fights with others no matter how much he hates them.But Taemin is an exception.Those two will never get along.

``Ahem!`` I’ve cleared my throat trying to catch their attention and also because lots of peoples started to stare at them and it wasn’t a good thing for both of them.They quickly took 2 steps away from each other but their eye-contact never faded.That lighning of anger between them was still visible.

``Umm,sorry to interrupt this…passionate conversation you guys have but I have something to talk with Minho so excuse me.`` I said slowly slipping my arm around Minho’s and took him away from Taemin that followed us with his eyes till we were lost in the crowd of students.While we kept walking I asked him why were they fighting and he said that Taemin putted some ecstasy pills on the biology teacher's drink and the teacher almost drank it if Minho didn’t take his bottle.Taemin was purely…evil or very …or both of them.

We stopped in front of a storeroom and I quickly apologized from wasting his time with my problems.

``It’s ok Kibum,I told you that I don’t mind.So tell me,how can I help you?`` Minho said in a sweet voice and he ruffled my hair.Normally I would smack anyone that dares to touch my fabulous hair but it would be very disrespectful of me once I asked for his help.

``Well…I decided to confess …a-and…`` I said a little embarrassed but I was interrupted.

``To Jonghyun?`` Minho asked furrowing his eyebrows.

``To who else you pabo?!`` I yelled at him completely forgetting about being respectful to him…I’m too used to talk comfortable with him.

``Sorry sorry.`` he said and I sighed again…I sigh to much those days.For a second I changed my mind to tell him about my problem but I don’t really have with who to talk about those things…

``So as I said,I plan to tell my feelings to him and risk to get rejected--`` I said but I was cut off by Minho…again.

``You think he’ll reject you?`` Minho asked.

``Can you  stop interrupting me?And please Minho,I know you’re a very intelligent person so please behave as one.`` I said crossing my arms and glared at him trying to show him that I was talking something very serious now.

``Sorry…`` He murmured.

``Whatever… And yeah,I’m sure he’ll reject me or at least I was sure till now but-``

``But Kibum I’m sure he-`` Minho started to say but I raised one of my arms above my head and I was ready to slap him as hard I could.

``Sorry again for interrupting you!But I just can’t control myself…`` Minho said with a really honest tone and I could see that he really didn’t cut me off intentionality because he knows very well how much it hurts to be hit/scratched by me.

``Do it again and I’ll send you to the grave!`` I warned him.He just nodded and I continued what I started.

``I was sure till now that he’ll reject me but I realized something some minutes ago…`` I said and I saw how Minho opened his mouth to ask something but he quickly covered his mouth with his hands.So I continued peacefully.

``In the past 2 years he kind of flirted with me the whole time but I always thought he was just joking around…. And it’s hard to believe that Jjong might be in love with me… or at least attracted to me.`` I said a little shy.Minho just rolled his eyes but he let me finish what I had to say.

``So,I plan to risk my friendship with him…today.`` I whispered the last word.Now it was my turn to shut up and Minho to talk.

``First of all,Kibum,how can you think that someone is not attracted to you?Even I am.`` Minho said with a silly smile curled on his lips.This time I know that it was just a bad joke.

``And about your confession…You really should tell him that you love him and I’m sure he feels the same.But I’m worried about something…`` he said biting his lip.I wondered what could it be…by his expression it seemed pretty serious.

``Taemin.He knows about your feelings for Jjong but what would he think if you and Jjong become a couple?`` Minho asked very concerned and I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that.

``I don’t know…but I don’t think he will accept it…he still doesn’t accept my feelings for Jjong.He claims that I’m his and I don’t need useless feelings.`` I said in a voice barely above a whisper…We both sighed knowing that that punk will do something to separate us if…Jjong will accept my feelings.

``Ughhh~I really hate that brat!I tried to educate him lots of time to become a better person but I failed drastically.But the worst is that I let myself be influenced in a bad way by him…*sigh* I don’t know what I should do with him Kibum…I wish someone to come and teach him a lesson…`` Minho said.We both looked in each other eyes trying to find a solution to this problem…but no luck.

``I don’t know what to do anymore Minho…I want to confess my feelings before I’ll be too late…but I don’t want that brat to destroy everything.`` I said pressing a hand on my forehead trying to release some pressure because all this thinking started to became painful.

``Kibum you go and confess and I’ll take care of that brat so he won’t find about this.`` Minho said and he raised his hand to put it on my shoulder but he suddenly stopped and looked past my head.I wanted to turn my head to see what was going on but he cupped my face and locket his eyes with me.

``What’s wrong?`` I whispered.

``He’s here.`` he murmured.

``Who…?``

``The brat and he’s staring at us``

 


________________

The flashback will still continue in the next chapter and half of the next next chapter?=]] And...Onew will apear soon~ I still have to finish with Key's past...and then I'll go to present ^-^ Emmauk26 :thanks for the com<3 And yeah...I had enough of innocent Taemin so I made him a bad boy:3 .About OnTae...I still have 2 chapters to write about jongkey but after that I promise lots of OnTae because I really love them too~ especially Onew=] Oh and don't worry Tae won't hurt Onew...you will see that Onew will probably hurt Tae in a dirty way xD So in conclusion I luv chu~ MiN-aRa97 : thanks for the com<3 About Tae...I have to make him a badass at the beginning but you'll see that after meeting Onew he will change xD Idk...he is a bad guy=] who knows why..jealousy because his `toy` push him away...and he can't get what he want(Onew) at first...but you'll see that he will become a...not really good guy ,a semi-good guy ? ^-^ Well,hope you'll enjoy it.Luv chu~
I'll update the next chapter in few hours xD!!! Btw,the next chapter will have some 2min scene...but not something very serious cuz I don't really ship them ^0^
Luv chu~