Evil

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

Still flashback and Key's Pov =]

In that moment my heart stopped for some good seconds.I was so scared that he’ll find out about my confession and he’ll ruin everything.

``Go to class Kibum…Trust me I’ll take care of everything.`` Minho said with a really serious and harsh tone.I nodded and I ran away but not before turning my head to see those angry and dangerous eyes that pierced my whole body.

-In arts class-

``Sorry for being late,Mr. Heechul.`` I said bowing and apologizing for 5 times till he let me go to my seat near Jjong.

``Where have you been?`` Jjong whispered.He had a really curious expression on his face.

``With Minho.`` I said blankly trying to get out of this subject.

``And…what you talked with him?`` he asked me even if he knew that he shouldn’t talk especially during Mr.Heechul lesson.

``I promise that I’ll tell you later,now shut up .`` I said a little too severe…Jjong just pouted like he always do when something is not going how he wanted and to my surprise he actually really did what I told him.

``Now…My sweet and cute fox can you please tell me what was the last theme you had to draw? `` The teacher asked me .And about the Fox thing…he kind of gave every student in this classroom a petname…and I’m the fox.While Jjong is…*giggle*

``Oh and while My fox talks, can my clueless Dinosaur go to Mr.Hangeng office and ask for my pink boxers?I think I forgot them last night…`` The teacher said scratching the back of his neck .

``Can I refuse…?`` Jjong asked with a disgusted expression.

``No.Now move your .`` the teacher said pointing with a finger to the door.Jjong lazily stood up from the chair and stepped out of the classroom.Poor him...

This teacher was  really a ert…and I don’t think he's in his right mind.Sometimes he talk so freely about his relationship with the principal Mr.Hangeng…but I think we all got used to it.

Meanwhile…

Taemin Pov

``You little …you think I’ll tell you something if you give me a or something?`` Minho groaned.

``Yeah…that’s what I think.`` I said while I bit his earlobe making a moan to leave his throat.``And I think you’re enjoying it too much, my dear Minho.`` I whispered then I roughly bit a spot on his neck and it till it became a dark purple bruise.

``Well,my bad… but I have to…disappoint you`` Minho said panting.``You disgust me…`` Minho said when he suddenly moaned pretty loudly.

``Your says something else…and it seems that a is enough for you.`` I said when I harshly squeezed Minho’s clothed bulge.Then I ped his pants and slipped my hand on Minho’s boxers and started to pump fast and hard while with the other hand I pinned his hands above his head.He arched his back and bit his lip to stop his moans but I could tell he enjoyed it so much.I started his collarbone and bit it sometimes  and I felt throbbing harder against my palm.I stopped pumping and I rubbed my thumb on the tip of his making him moan in pleasure.Even if I hate him so ing much ,his moans still turns me on.I so wanted to him right now and there but I remembered about what I’ve come for.

I quickly took out my hand from his boxers leaving him with a hard on.

``I can’t believe… I let you do this… to me`` he said while still panting.I smirked and I pushed my body against his,letting our crotches rub against each other making both of us moan loudly.

``You aren’t pretty bad Minho…When you feel like wanting a please come at me…but I don’t promise that I won’t do anything else to you .But I still hate you. `` I said showing my sweet and angelic smile.

``The hell I will-`` he said but I suddenly pressed my knee on his crotch and he moaned instantly.

``Should I tease you more?`` I said in a seductive voice while my lips.

``J-just s-stop…`` he stuttered trying to suppress his moans.

``Then tell me what you talked with my Key.You should tell me quickly till I don’t lose my temper and you senseless even if I won’t mind to~`` I said pressing harder my knee but he still resisted my teases and refused to tell me a word.I tried to guess what could they talked…something about Jonghyun..I’m sure about this.Then a though came in my mind…and I wished that it wasn’t what I thought about because I’m gonna punish Key so bad if he dares to do that.

``He will confess to Jjong,right?`` I asked and his reaction told everything.I was right.

``Ohh!Be sure I won’t let this happen!Key is just mine and I won’t share him with that bastard or anyone else!`` I yelled and pulled away from Minho,ready to leave but he grabbed my wrist and threw me against the wall.He pinned my hands above my head and all my struggles of getting free were useless …he was too strong for me.

``Don’t you dare to-`` Minho said but I cut him off.

``I will.``

``I’ll make you regret-`` Minho said but I interrupted him again.

``Make me`` I said smirking and quickly pecked his lips.He was shocked by my action and I used the chance to push him away and ran.He wanted to ran and catch me but duh,he still had a little problem in his pants so he couldn’t~

I ran down the corridors and suddenly I pumped into someone and fell on the ground.

``Oh,I’m sorry Taemin…`` the person said.I looked up at him and then…I thanked to god that he gave me so much luck.

``It’s okey Jjong…`` I said while I grabbed his hand to get up from the floor.

``I’m really sorry Taemin…are you really okey?`` he asked concerned.

``I’m okey don’t worry.``

``Oh okey…then I have to go`` he said but I grabbed his arm and stopped him from moving.

``Something wrong?`` he asked.

``I have to tell you something…about me and Key.`` I said while a smirk appeared on my face.I wonder how he will react~

________________________

So~I'm sorry for the short chapter but I don't feel like writing T^T sorry again~ But still I hope you enjoyed the chapter<3

Thanks for all the comms.and Emmauk-chan~ you're right ^^ Minnie really need a lesson~And if Minho can't teach him one then just Onew can=] And Minnie will so enjoy it~Ok.I'm stopping.

Luv chu all~