Past&Reason;

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

-------CLICK HERE-----

Sugmin Pov

I woke up feeling something warm against my skin.I lazily opened my eyes and for a second I didn’t know where I was.But then I heard soft snores and I quickly raised my eyes just to find myself an inch away from Jeongmin’s lips.I stared at his plump and pink lips and I so wanted to kiss them but I restrained myself.I have to control my desires.

Then my sigh fell on Jeong’s eyes that were closed,revealing his dark lashes.His lips were parted slightly as his breath shuddered in and out of his lungs.He was so adorable when he was sleeping.

I found myself staring at his beauty,not observing that I was leaning forward,till my lips brushed against his. I pressed my lips on his, enjoying the feeling till his tongue went out of his mouth and his dry lips but it also touched mine.I quickly lowered my head ,hiding my face on his chest.I felt my cheeks getting hot as a madly red spread over my face.

I snuggled closer to his chest,listening to the beats of his heart which were like a ballad for my ears. In that moment the only thing I wanted was that his heart to beat just for me. Only for me. But…it seems that he still has Jinki in his heart. Even if he knows that Jinki loves Taemin. I wonder if he tried to give up on him…most probably he tried.But it’s not as easy as it seems. I wonder if he cried when Jinki fell in love…I wonder when he’ll make space in his heart for me.I wonder how much will take me to make him mine.I wonder if he’ll love me.

*sigh* I kept staring at his chest while his heart beats kept tickling my ears.

``Heart shi,please make him fall in love with me as fast you can.`` I murmured as I placed a small kiss on his flawless skin right above his little and sensitive heart.

I closed my eyes and I was ready to sleep,wraping my arms around the small body near me but then I remembered that Jeong didn’t close his house door. And neither I. So that explains why it is so cold here.

I sighed again as I  got up from the couch trying to not wake up Jeong.I headed to the door and I was right.It was open. I quickly locked it and headed to Jeong’s room to take a blanket. I quickly took it and walked back to the sleeping Jeong that was in the…

``Where is he?`` I asked myself as I looked at the empty couch where Jeong was sleeping some minutes ago. I looked around the room but he wasn’t there. I got panicked and with a fast and light move I turned around and I was ready to go search after him but he was right here.In front of me.

``Ahhhh!!!`` I took an abrupt step backward and I fell down on the floor.I clutched my shirt right above the place where my heart was beating like crazy.

``What the heck Jeong?! `` I tried to calm down and breathe normally as I stared in disbelief at Jeong who was trying hard not to laugh.

``Yah! That’s not funny!`` I crossed my arms and pouted like a little kid,still sitting on the cold floor.I stood like that for some minutes till Jeong controlled his laugh.

``Sorry,I didn’t mean to scare you.`` He said giving me an apologetic smile. I rolled my eyes and I was ready to get up when I observed that…well…he was .In front of me. My cheeks quickly turned a passionate red as I found myself looking at his…exposed member and milky thighs.

``D-Dress yourself!`` I looked down at the floor trying to avoid his body but damn,it was so hard. Can’t he hurry and go put some clothes on him?!

``Why? You already saw my body and even touched it,so why should I bother?`` he said turning around and heading to the kitchen leaving me dumbfounded.

``Be-Because it’s cold you pabo! I don’t want you to get sick!`` I yelled and he quickly stopped in one spot and looked back at me.I also looked at him,and damn his cheeks were so temptanting . I so want to squeeze and kiss them…

``Maybe your right…I should go and put some clothes on me`` he said as he quickly left inside his room.

I stood on the floor still seeing his pretty in front of my eyes.But then I quickly shook my head,trying to stop thinking about it because I felt my pants getting uncomfortable.

I went in the kitchen and turned the lights on. I sat down at the table waiting for Jeong.

``Do you want to eat something?`` I heard his sweet voice from behind me and I quickly turned my head to look at me. My eyes widened at the sigh before me.

He was wearing a pair of white shorts ,and I mean girly shorts, those really short and tights pants. He was also wearing a large black shirt that revealed his delicious collarbone and one shoulder.Because as I said, the shirt was large and it fell off from one of his shoulders revealing his white and moist skin.

``So?`` he raised one of his eyebrows and I quickly snapped out of my daze and nodded.I was really hungry. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 3 am. That’s no wonder that my stomach is begging for food.

Jeong put a pink apron on him as he started to cook something.He cut some vegetables and I stared at his back.

``You know…I can feel you staring at me.And I don’t like it.`` he said not even bothering to turn around.

``S-Sorry…but seeing you dressed like that and cooking …made me remember about something`` I said and this time he turned around and looked at me.We stared at each other for a minute and he looked like he tried to remember what I was talking about.Then,he sighed and turned back to his cooking.Another minute passed in silence.

``The first time we met,right?`` he suddenly said and a small smile appeared on my lips.

``Yup`` I said happily.

``The worst memories ever`` he said and I pouted. I have to endure his behavior till I’ll make him fall in love with me. But he’s so mean~~~

Flashback-still Sungmin's Pov

``Jeong wanna come at my house?`` Onew whispered huskily and I nodded,already knowing what he wanted. And I wanted it too.

We left the school and headed to his house.We were friends with benefits.In short, buddies. There were no feelings between us.Just lust.Pure lust. That was enough. I didn’t need anything else.That’s what I started to think because of my boyfriend that left me because…I wasn’t his type anymore. In that moment I knew that all the time we spent together, he never loved me.But I did. And because I did my heart broke in pieces. ,completely denying the feeling named love from that day one.

We entered in Jinki's house and I saw someone walking to us.That person jumped on Jinki and hugged him tightly. ` Another ?` I thought. `No…it can’t be.` I thought as I saw Jinki smiling and hugging back the other boy. It couldn’t be another because Jinki never smiles so sweetly at one of them or hug them with so much love.

``Ah,Sungmin,he is Jeongmin,my little brother.`` Jinki said pointing to the boy that gave me a deadly glare. He hugged Jinki’s arm like he didn’t want me to take him away.

``Ne…nice to meet you`` I said forcing a smile. The boy just nodded not even trying to smile back. He just glared at me.It was obvious that he didn’t like me.But I wonder why.I just met him and he already hates me.

``Don’t mind him…he doesn’t like when I invite people over.`` Jinki have me a small smile as he pinched his brother’s cheeks.

``Why?`` I asked keeping my poker face.It’s not like I really cared but I didn’t like how he looked at me. It annoyed me.

``Oh well…`` Jinki scratched the back of his neck not knowing how should he tell me the reason. But then the boy stepped in front of me and pointed his finger at me.

``Because I hate s.`` he said . Oh.So he knew what he brothers does.

``Jeong that’s not nice…Please go and dress yourself and be ready to leave to your grandpa`` Jinki said grabbing the boy’s wrist.

``Ne~…`` The boy looked sad as he went inside a room,probably his.It seems like he really hated what he brother does. But I understand him…I also hate what I’m doing but my desires are too strong to control myself.

``Till he leaves come and eat something. And after that the whole house will be ours~ ``He said giving me a hungrily look as he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the kitchen. I sat down at the table and he started to cut some vegetables but then…

``Awchhh`` He slightly cut himself.He brought the wounded finger to his mouth and covered it to saliva for the pain to go away.Then,I heard rushing footsteps getting closer and soon that boy entered the kitchen with a worried expression on his face.

``Jinki are you ok?!`` The boy ran to his brother and treated his wound. I widened my eyes when I saw how he was dressed.Short white pants and a white sweater.He looked like an angel.His thighs were revealed and I could see his milky skin.

``I told you to not touch anything in the kitchen,especially the knifes.`` the boy scolded Jinki who looked like a little kid scolded by his mother.Pretty weird eh? I never saw him like this. It seems like he treats the persons he loves different than the others.Very different.

``I’ll cook for you and then I’ll leave`` the boy said as he started to cut the vegetables. Jinki stood near me and watched his little brother with his cute pink apron on him.

``By the way,I cleaned your room.Please don’t make a mess this night. Oh,and I also found your chicken pillow `` the boy said and Onew smiled brightly.

``Really?! Thank  you so much! I searched for it the whole day!`` Jinki said and he quickly left the kitchen.Probably going to his…chicken pillow.

I continued to look at the boy who was back facing me. He was beautiful.His body and also his face.

``Hey you.`` the boy suddenly said and he turned around and looked at me.Glared at me.

``Yeah?``

``Leave Jinki alone.He doesn’t need you`` he said and I looked confused at him.

``He does.That’s why I’m here.And I also need him.``

``He doesn’t. And you can find someone else. So leave.``

``No. I don’t want someone else.``

``You should! Because I can’t endure anymore seeing him with a in every ing night!`` he slammed his hands on the hard table.He was angry.

``I don’t care.``

``Yah!-`` he wanted to continue yelling but I interrupted him.

``You really love your brother,don’t you?A little too more.`` I said and he suddenly blushed.So I was right. Such weird brothers…One is having like 3 s and he has fun with them every night and the other one is in love with his brother. A forbidden love.

``You know that’s not right having those feelings for your brother,right?`` I said looking at his flushed face.

``I-I know but I…I love him and I…I--`` he couldn’t form words anymore as small tears fell from his chocolate eyes. Why was he crying?I don’t have a ing idea.But I feel bad for him…

`` C-can’t you chose some else? P-Please…`` he said looking at me with his puffy eyes as his hands touched mine.He squeezed hard my hands and I felt a weird feeling going through my body.I shivered at that small touch between us.His hands were warm and it gave me a nice feeling.I loved his skin,his touch.

``P-Please…`` he cried harder. I sighed.

``Fine…`` the boy quickly smiled and he hugged me hard thanking me. My whole body tensed up.His touch felt good. And my body reacted to it.

``But…I also want something in return.`` I said with a smirk on my face.The boy released me from his hug and he nodded.

``If I let go of Jinki…I need to choose another person to satisfy my needs ,right?`` I said and he nodded pretty confused.

I leaned closer and touched his plump and red lips.

``And I choose you.``

Minho Pov-after Onew and Sungmin left the class and Taemin started breaking Minho's pencils.

Gosh this brat it’s so annoying.His jealousy is driving me insane.Can’t he just go and confess and leave me alone?! I’m the one suffering in this whole stupid game! I have to do something to escape from him…

Ah.I know.

``Taemin do you want to eat something? I’m going to cafeteria.`` I asked him getting up from my chair.

``Oh,yes.`` he told me what he wanted to eat and drink and I quickly left the classroom. I was a little worried that he would want to come too but he didn’t.

Obviously I didn’t went to cafeteria.I phoned an old friend who was also learning in this school.But most of the time he skipped the school so I didn’t see him for a long time.

``Yes,thanks.Two pills are enough. Neh,I’ll meet you near the cafeteria.`` I ended the call and went to cafeteria to buy a sandwich and a drink for Taemin.Then I waited for my friend and soon I saw him.

``Hey Minho,here is what you requested. But can I ask what you need them for?``

``It’s not for me Hyung…A friend of mine needs it.`` I said as I handed him some money.

And so I thanked him and headed back to the classroom.Before I stepped inside I put inside Taemin’s drink the pills I bought.

``Taemin,here`` I gave him the drink and he quickly drank it while I stared at him with a big smirk on my face. Yeah,brat,drink it.You will thank me later.Kehehe~

____________________

Check out this story:Do you feel it too?

So,I wrote a bit of Jeong's and Sungmin's past. and Also the reason of Tae's .Minho is rly evil,don't you think?xD

The next chapter will have more OnTae and less SungxJeong past ^-^

Hope you enjoyed the chapter~

Luv chu~