Forgiveness

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

Taemin Pov

``Aish…what should I do now?`` I asked myself staring at the ceiling.I was in my room, laying on the bed and trying to forget what happened not long ago. After I left Onew’s house,I ran to my house and threw myself on the bed trying to sleep and forget about him but…I couldn’t. My mind was filled with thoughts of Onew.

I kept wondering if I should go to school,risking to meet him…or Key. I just wanted to stay home…but in the end I decided to go. I didn’t want to make him think that I was scared of him or something. I had enough of being so weak in front of him.

 

I entered the school gates and as expected lots of girls were already around me. But I just ignored them and I looked around searching for Onew. It’s not that I want to see him…It’s exactly the opposite thing.I don’t want to meet him. That’s why I’ll try to avoid him. Yeah,I’ll avoid him!

``Yah Minnie! Let’s go,we’re gonna be late!`` I heard someone yelling and grabbing my arm.

``Yah Oppa! `` I heard lots of girls yelling and some giggling.

``Sorry for kidnapping him~ But he’s mine,tehe~`` That pabo said as he dragged me inside the school.

``Let me go!`` I struggled to get free from him but he just tighten his grip.

``Why are you mad at me Minnie? I did something wrong?`` he said pouting and looking innocently.

``Huh?! Are you an idiot or what?! Obviously you did-`` I started but my eyes fell on someone that just entered in the school together with another person,holding their hands.

Onew followed my gaze and he smirked seeing who I was looking at.

``Aren’t they such a cute couple?~ We should hold hands too!`` he said suddenly holding my hand and squeezing it lightly. I turned my eyes back at him and furrowed my eyebrows in irritation.

``Shut up and let’s go.`` I said holding tighter his hand and heading to my first class together with him. He was a little surprised by my sudden action,well I am too but…

``Oke~ But won’t you at least say good morning to Key?`` he said amused and I just glared at him. I ignored all his fakes pouting and I entered the classroom,sitting on my seat and Onew near me.

I really wanted to talk to Key but…he hates me. And those words keeps echoing in my head in every moment I think about him. `I hate you`. He hates me…so I don’t have the right to talk to him, smile with him, laugh with him anymore.

The class started and the teacher entered the classroom. Onew didn’t bother me the first half of the hour and I was really thankful.But…

``This time I’m gonna use a knife not the pen.`` I warned him and he quickly took away his hand from my thigh.

``But I’m bored…`` he said pouting and blinking fast,completely adorable. I quickly turned my head in the opposite direction ,already feeling my cheeks getting warm. Aish…why he has to be so cute?! I can’t even look at him for more than 5 seconds and I found myself blushing. Gosh…I’m so sick.

``Then go and kill yourself.`` I said blankly and I knew that he was pouting again. I said I will try to avoid him as much possible…because every time I’m near him my heart will go crazy. I have to be mean to him…because I also know that he tries to tease me and make me angry. He’s just that type of person.

``Tsk,fine. If you don’t want me then I’ll go and find another hot guy.`` he said and I turned my head back and he was looking straight at me. Was he serious? He kept saying that I was his and now he says that he’ll leave me.So easy?! Gosh,so annoying!

``Please go.Good luck.`` I said coldly. Then he suddenly smirked.

``Ne~ I think that Key is pretty hot.Hmm~`` he said his lip and smirking. I widened my eyes hearing Key’s name and I quickly shook my head.

``No No…Let him alone.`` I said glaring at him.

``Tsk,tsk,tsk. It’s you or him. I don’t want anyone else.`` he said smiling evilly.  I can’t believe this guy…He’s so…so…Aish!

``Fine!`` I said grabbing his hand and placing it on my tight.

``But with one condition. Leave Key alone.`` I said seriously and he just nodded cutely.

His hand kept squeezing my tights and I cupped my face with my hands and supported my weight on my elbows that were placed on the desk. I looked forward at the teacher,trying to not pay attention to what was Onew doing. But as soon as I felt his hand squeezing lightly my crotch,I shivered and bit hard my lip, trying to restrain a sinful moan. His touch was like magic…something indescribable for my body. But my mind was denying it. I didn’t want him to touch me or be so close to me. But I have to endure for Key. And I won’t enjoy it! Not in a hundred y-

``Ahh..`` A soft moan escaped my mouth as Onew’s hand sneaked inside my boxers and played with my already semi-erected member. Gosh…when all this happened?! I was so immersed in my vast ocean of thoughts that I didn’t even observe that he ped my pants and I was getting hard down there.

``S-Stop it.``I mumbled as I desperately tried to not moan because the teacher might hear me and it’s the last thing I want to happen right now. I have lots of problems in this moment and I don’t want another one.

Then out of the blue,Onew stopped and pulled out his hand from my pants,leaving me with a big problem. I didn’t really think that he will listen to me…But I’m grateful. Or maybe not…because my member is burning ,pleading for more.

``Sir, can I go to the bathroom?`` I asked the teacher but he just shook his head saying that I should wait 10 more minutes till the bell will ring. But gosh it’s becoming painful! My member is throbbing and I have to wait to release?! And this is smirking like an idiot! Damn you Lee Jinki!

``Should I finish what I started? `` he said amused as he seductively his lips., harder.

``No thanks.`` I said stubbornly even if I really wanted him to but…I still have a pride I don’t want to lose.Or I lost it already?...pff...

``Oke~ If you say so.`` he said amused. He looked at the teacher and he started to take some notes ,completely ignoring me. Aish, this moron! Fine, I’ll take care of my own problem!

I looked around,making sure that no one was looking at me then I slowly slipped my hand inside my boxers and palmed my itching member. An inaudible moan left my throat as I started to in a slow pace my .  I closed my eyes and bit my tongue as I started to pump in a faster motion. I kept thinking about the last night…more exactly I was thinking about Onew. And I just felt more aroused.

 I was reaching my and I slowly opened my eyes just to see Onew staring at me lustfully.I instantly blushed, embarrassed that he caught me jerking myself off. But it was just his fault for not finishing what he started and it’s not like I’ll beg for him to give me a .

Then suddenly,he leaned closer and captured my lips, pulling me into a hot kiss. He pushed his tongue inside and started to my tongue,earning small moans from me. He really was a good kisser and I was completely melting into the kiss,as our tongues were battling together.

One of his hands made its way inside my shirt, caressing my sensitive skin,every spot he touched remaining warm. In the moment it reached one of my s and pinched it hardly, I felt myself releasing inside my boxers and my loud moan was muffed by the kiss.

He broke the kiss, smirking evilly. I was panting hard ,my face completely red.

`` Why didn’t you let me take care of your problem~? But I’m not complaining…you really was hot touching yourself because I’m sure that you were thinking about me~`` he said chuckling.

Damn,now he can read my mind or what?!

``T-The hell I was…`` I murmured,letting my head to fall on the desk and trying to catch my breath.

``Ehhh~? Then I should punish you for not thinking about me~. What you say about today at the detention?~ This time I’ll be more gentle~`` he said smirking and I just blushed madly for god knows what reason.

``Shut up…`` I said .

``Uhh~? You’re actually ok with it?  You finally decided to gave up and be mine?`` he said placing his head on the desk,looking at me.

``As much time you let Key alone and till I found a way to get rid of you, I…will do as you wish. But! I’m not yours.`` I said glaring at him and he just smiled cutely and leaned closer,pecking my nose.

``You’ll be mine. Very soon.``

 

The bell rang and everyone left the classroom,except me and Onew. I was still dirty inside my boxers…and I couldn’t just walk around like this…

``Here`` Onew said,having in his hand a pair of clean boxers.

``Thanks…`` I said taking the boxers and heading to the bathroom together with him. I quickly changed myself and I was heading to the next class together with him.

``By the way. Why you had a pair of boxers with you?`` I asked curiously Onew and he just smirked.

`` I just knew that I’ll get you dirty at least once today~`` he said and I punched lightly his arm.

``Pabo…`` I murmured and he just laughed. He really wasn’t such a bad guy…he’s just …ert and evil. But my feelings for him…I just can’t…accept them. Not yet. I’m still not sure about them…I just need some more time.

``And guess what. I still have another one in my bag for the detention~`` he said huskily as he leaned down and bit my earlobe,sending chills up and down my spine and making a pink stream to appear of my cheeks. Gosh! I’m too sensitive!

``ert!`` I smacked his head and ran away and he ran after me. But then,suddenly,I bumped into someone and I fell down on the floor,right into my still sore . So painful…The luck really left me,eh?

``Ah sorry…I didn’t look where-Taemin?`` that person said . I looked up at him and I forgot for some second how to breath. Gosh…I’m really unlucky.

``Oh Key,good morning`` Onew said smiling sweetly as he helped me to get up from the floor. I tried to avoid Key’s eyes,still not prepared to look at him or talk with him.

``Good morning Onew-ah…Taemin,can we talk? I have something to tell you.`` Key said but I couldn’t say a word. I was speechless. It’s hurting a lot knowing that he hates me…I don’t want to hear again how much he despises me.

Key Pov

He just shook his head,still not looking at me. Aish,why was he so stubborn? I just want to talk with him.

``Just listen to me 2 minutes.`` I said grabbing his hand but he shook his head again.

``Taemin…`` I sighed not knowing how should I convince this kid to hear me out.

``You two are really something…Pf,so troublesome.`` Onew sighed then he grabbed my and Taemin’s wrists and dragged us behind him. Then he suddenly stopped in front of a bathroom.He let go of me and he opened the door ,looking if someone was there. Taemin kept trying to get free from Onew’s grip but he failed miserably.

``Good,no one is here. Now go and resolve your problem.`` Onew said pushing both of us inside and closing the door after us. Taemin tried to open the door but in vain. We were locked inside and I don’t even want to know how that guy got the key to the bathroom. He really is a weird person…

``Taemin…`` I got closer to him and he just kept stepping back,till he hit the wall.

``You don’t have to…tell me again. I-I know very well that…you h-hate me. That’s no need to repeat yourself…`` he said,still not looking  into my eyes,like he was scared or something. I was shocked by his words. He thought I was going to tell him again that I hate him ? That’s really the opposite thing I was wanting to tell him…

``Tae,listen to me please. You’re wrong I don’t-`` I started but he suddenly he fell down on his ,and hugged his knees.

``You hate me.`` he said and I swear that I saw something glistening in his eyes. He’s not crying right?

``I don’t.`` I said getting closer to him,and sitting right near him. He buried his head on his knees,not wanting to look at me.

``Lies.`` he said and I just sighed. Why can’t he believe me?

``I’m saying the truth.`` I wrapped my arms around him and I pulled him into a hug.My hand went to the back of his head and I pushed his head on my chest,feeling how my shirt started to get wet. He was crying.Because of me.

``Shh…Stop crying.`` I said hugging him harder and kissing his hair. He was like a little child…A child that I protected over those years. I knew he was lonely and that’s why I tried to be always there for him.

``I-I’m sorry K-Key,for e-everything. `` he said between his sobs and I just felt like someone stabbed me. I knew he was blaming himself for everything…

``I should be the one that is sorry.`` I said and cupped his face,rasing his head,our eyes finally metting. His eyes were red and puffy,filled with warm tears and I felt extremely guilty.

``I’m sorry for saying those cruel words to you. I didn’t mean to…I just had lots of things on my mind. I’m really sorry…Please forgive me Tae.`` I said apologetically as I watched his tears rolling down his chubby cheeks.

``S-So…you don’t hate me?`` he said ,looking at me with big eyes and he was so adorable. I smiled sweetly at him and nodded.

``So please forgive me.`` I said and he smiled shyly as I wiped his tears with my thumb.

``No Key. I should be the one that begs for forgiveness. I know you will probably never forgive me for doing all those things to you…but…`` he started to say and I saw the regret in his eyes.

``It’s ok Tae. I don’t regret that I gave you my body as much you was happy. I’m just sorry…that I can’t make you happy anymore in that way because…`` I started but he interrupted me.

``Jjong. I know. And I’m happy for you and I’m also very sorry for what I did some weeks ago…But I’m grateful to him that he kept loving you. I should apologize to him…And you don’t have to be sorry for that. You’ll make me happy as much time you will stay beside me and be my friend…We can be friends again right?`` he asked a little concerned.Aish…such a cute yet stupid kid.

``What kind of question is that? I never stopped being your friend and we’ll always be  best friends.`` I said pinching his cheeks.

``Thanks Key…for everything.`` he said as he leaned closer and pressed his lips on mine. I was a little shocked by his action but I quickly relaxed and pulled him closer. It was just an innocent and lovely kiss not using any tongues. It was the only way to express our feelings for each other. We loved each other, in an umma-child way and I’ll make sure that I’ll continue to protect him. I’ll always be by his side when he will be sad or happy. Everything will go to normal. I just wish that he’ll find his true love…and be truly happy.

Please God, let this child find his happiness.

_________________

I don't know what I should say...Well at least TaeKey is happy again xD now I'll start the umma-baby thing >.<

And about the poll...what chu say if I put some OnKey,Onho and OnewxSungmin all together?=]](no one loves Onew x Jjong D: Poor JJong...) Oh...but then Onew will be a really playboy...I still don't know who I'll use for making Tae jealous...

Ah anyway...Please tell me what you think its wrong with this story o.o (well,except for the and dunno...) 2 people just unsubscribed and well...I'm kinda sad  T^T- but it's not like I'll change the story just for this...

So~ Till next time,Luv chu~