I still can't forgive you

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

 

Still flashback and Sungmin’s Pov.

 

 

``And I choose you`` I said brushing my fingers along his thin lips.

``E-Eh…?`` The boy…Jeongmin shivered and took a step backwards watching me with his big and pretty eyes.

``What you mean…`` he said in a low voice being very confused . I took a step towards him with my smirk still printed on my lips.

``You know what I mean…give your body to me and I’ll leave Jinki alone.`` I said grabbing his chin and pulling him closer to me. His eyes became bigger and I could see the shock and fear in them.Cute.

``So…what you say about it?`` I pressed my finger on his soft lips while my eyes were glued to his,admiring the vast ocean of innocence in them.

``I-I-``

``Jeeoong!`` Suddenly Jinki’s voice echoed in the room as I heard him coming in the kitchen. I quickly let go of Jeongmin and sat down at the table, acting as nothing happened.

 Jeongmin was looking down at the floor biting hard his lip. It seems like he was thinking hard about what I said.

``Jeong,thank you for cleaning my room and finding my pillow~`` Jinki said hugging the small boy . I could see Jeongmin’s expression brightening and a small smile appearing on his face.He really loves his brother.Way too much.

 ``Your welcome but this will be the last time I will do it so make sure you’ll keep it clean`` Jeongmin said and Onew just nodded cutely.

Then Jeongmin made something to eat and we all sat down at the table and we ate together.It was really awkward between me and Sungmin and every sane person would see and feel that but oh well,Onew was to preoccupied with his food .

``Thanks for the food.I think it’s time for you to leave~`` Onew said tapping Jeong’s shoulder and the boy let out a loud and deep sight.

``Ne…``

Onew went in the bathroom and I watched Jeongmin putting on his shoes.He opened the door and he was ready to leave.

``I thoughts you were serious about your brother but it seems like I was wrong`` I said in a kind of disappointed voice and Jeongmin instantly stopped moving.He looked back at me and he bit his lips again.

``I’m serious.`` he murmured.

``Whatever…`` I went to him and pushed him out of the house.

``Bye,bye`` I was ready to close the door but he quickly stopped me.

``I-I…I will replace Onew!`` he said in a shaking voice not looking in my eyes. I was a little shocked but I quickly smirked knowing that this pretty boy will be mine.

``Oh~ I’m so-`` he pressed his fingers against my lips,shuting me up.

``But just for one night.`` he added. I blinked for some times till I registered what he said and I was overcome with annoyance.

``You think that I’ll give up on him just for one night with you?! You aren’t so special,you know?`` In truth he was the most beautiful  person I saw.His flawless skin,his deep and full with emotion eyes,those plump and kissable lips,that perfect ,those long legs and thighs,his collarbone…I think I can continue it forever. And I feel extremely attracted to him.I’m craving for him like I never was for anyone. He’s just like a magnet emitting a strong attraction to him. And honestly,I never was into younger and girl-ish guys. I like the strong ,mature and muscular ones.But it seems like Jeongmin is an exception. He really lit something inside my heart.But I still don’t know what exactly it is.

``I’m not but you won’t see Onew anymore by next week.`` Jeongmin said and I looked at him confused.What was he talking about?

``My family will move in another city this week.`` Jeongmin said with a slight smirk on his face.What the heck…Onew didn’t say anything about it.

``So for a like you,a night is more than enough. `` Jeongmin added and I could feel the anger boiling inside me.And I couldn’t control it anymore.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him against my body with one of my arms wrapped around his waist. I brought my hand to his chin and raised it so he would look into my eyes.

``Listen here you little brat,I’m not a ,I just seek comfort because I’m lonely and still depressed about ending my relationship with a man I really loved.`` I said furious .

``I look like I give a about this? To me,you’re just a dirty who wants to have something stick in his .`` the brat said rudely.I’ll make him pay for saying something like that.

``Oh really?Then I’ll make you feel how it is to be a dirty and be sure that I’ll you senseless. `` I said in a cold tone and I could feel him shivering in my arms.He was scared.

``One night is enough. And by one night I mean this night.`` I said smirking .

 

 

``Guys…what are you doing?`` I heard Onew’s voice from behind me and I didn’t even bother to turn around. Jeongmin tried to push me away,not wanting to be seen anymore with me,but in vain. I was stronger.

``Jinki?``

``Hm?``

``I can’t stay tonight.I remembered that I have something to do.I’m sorry.`` I said and he gasped.

``W-What?! Are you kidding me?!`` he said in an angry tone.

``Nup. And why are you so angry? I should be the one angry because you didn’t even bother to tell me that you’ll move from this place`` I said with a glint of anger in my voice. Jinki stood silent,probably asking himself how I found out or probably trying to think of a good excuse.

``Anyway.I’ll be leaving.Good night.`` I said and I quickly left the house dragging Jeongmin with me.

``Call your grandparents and tell them that you won’t go to them anymore.You’ll spend the night at my house.`` 

I knew he didn’t want it but I wanted him. I knew that I’ll regret him,but my desires were stronger than everything.

 

We got inside my house and I closed the door behind us.

``Strip`` that was the first word I said to Jeongmin in the moment we entered the living room. He was hesitantly at first but he obeyed and he started to take of his clothes.

My lustful eyes were watching every move,how he took of his sweater leaving his with his bare chest,his cute and pink s quickly catching my attention. Then he took of his shorts,his milky legs completely revealed.Now he was left just in his boxers. I signaled him to continue and he stood unmoved for some seconds,his hands trembling so I walked closer to him and pulled them off by myself and tossed them somewhere in a corner. I could feel myself getting a just by looking at his body.

``You’re beautiful``  I said wrapping my arms around his slim waist,our chests rubbing together.I inhaled his sweet and heavenly scene and I felt myself losing control,the lust taking over my mind and body. I was hungry for his body.Too hungry.

My lips touched his neck  and the smooth skin while my hand traveled down his body,cupping his soft cheeks.

``I’ll enjoy it`` those were the last words I said that night.

That night was the heaven for me.It was the first time I actually took the lead and topped someone and I so loved it.Especially having Jeongmin’s tight and around my member.It felt amazing.

But for Jeongmin was the hell on the Earth. His ity was taken by a stranger,the  scars on his body making him scream in pain as I was not even closer to gentle.I was a beast.

But even if the scars will heal, the horrible nightmares and memories will never disappear.

 

And from that day on Jeongmin hated me.But when the night before their moving came I made him hate me more.Why? Because I broke my promise and went to Onew for the last time before he left. And Jeongmin found out about this.

It was like hurting him for a second time.But this time his heart broke,not his body.

But the worst thing  was that I was also hurting myself because without knowing…I developed a feeling I didn’t deserved to have for that boy.

So...I convinced myself that what I felt for him was hate.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

``Yah Sungmin,why are you crying?!`` I heard Jeongmin’s voice and just then I realized that small tears were falling from my eyes.

``I-I’m sorry…I’m so sorry for what I did.Those awful things I did to you…and breaking that promise…I-I…`` I couldn’t even form words anymore,I was crying to hard.I was a monster.

I kept crying till I felt  hands circling around my neck and a warm body sitting on my lap.I raised my head and blinked my tears away so I could see Jeong’s angelic face.

``Stop crying,it makes you look ugly.`` Jeong said in an amused tone.He and his rude ways of comforting someone.

Seeing that my tears kept pouring without ending he sighed deeply and leaned closer,bringing our foreheads together. He closed his eyes and he parted his beautiful lips to say something.

``I want to say that it’s ok but I can’t. I still didn’t forgive you and I’m not sure if I can,at least not so fast. But I’ll try because I can see that you regret what you’ve done.Even if the memories are hunting me every day…I’ll try. `` Jeong said kissing my forehead and giving me an encouraging and sweet smile.

I felt my heart skip a beat and my cheeks getting hotter. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and looked again at Jeong. I so love him. I feel my heart getting bigger by every second just feeling him so close and listening to his voice.

``I love you`` I said those words again cupping his face and bringing it closer to mine till  our lips touched. Jeong put his hand on my chest wanting to push me away but I didn’t let him to. So soon he gave up and he got lost in the kiss,just a sweet and innocent kiss,enough to show my honest feelings for him. It was a moment I wanted to keep forever in my heart and mind.I wanted the time to stop,letting me savor this moment but…someone just had to ruin everything.

We heard a noise,sounding like someone just fell down and we quickly broke the kiss and looked behind me,both of us widening our eyes at the sigh of…Onew on the floor.

``Hehehe…I’m home~`` he said getting up from the floor. We just kept silent not knowing how to react.Did he saw us…kissing?

``Umm…I didn’t see anything!`` he said in rush and he quickly ran to his room and I was sure that he had a silly smirk on his face.

I looked at Jeong but he quickly let his head fell on my shoulder,sighing.

``I really hate you.`` he whispered.

Damn you Onew.

-----------------------

Don't forget to check out this story~  Do you feel it too? by the amazing writer,Ayame6-chan :3(Onew is finally in there <3,Luv chu Unnie~)

So...the SungxJeong past is finally done.As you see Jeong will rly try to forgive Sungmin .But Sungmin will have to wait a pretty long time till Jeong will finally love him with all his heart. A complicated couple,eh~?

And I'm so in` sorry for not updating ust once or twice per week! I'm awful! I'm sure you guys hates me T^T I hate myself too.

*sigh* Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Till next time *sigh*

Luv chu~