The game started

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

Onew Pov

After Taemin left I tried to break the kiss but Sungmin just wrapped his arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. He kept my tongue and for the first time it felt disgusting.

He finally pulled away as he went out of oxygen. I wanted to get out of the classroom but he grabbed my arm and threw me against a wall, pressing his body on mine.

``Sungmin,let me go.`` I said trying to push him away but he just clutched my shirt and brought himself closer to me.

``I don’t want to`` I felt his breath on my skin as he suddenly kissed a spot on my neck.

``Sungmin! I’m serious!`` I tried to push him again but in vain. He was like glued to me.

``I’m serious too. Be mine Onew.`` he kissed my neck up to my jawline ,where he finally stopped and looked in my eyes.

``I…I lov-``

``Hurry up,hurry up!`` I heard some girls voices getting closer and I quickly gathered my strength and pushed Sungmin away,not letting him to finish what he wanted to say.Right in that moment three girls entered the classroom.

``We interrupted something?`` one of them asked,looking confused at us.

``Nope`` I said smiling cutely.

``Yes`` Sungmin said gloomy.

I just rolled my eyes and told the girls to not worry about anything. I grabbed Sungmin’s arm and we quickly left the classroom .He stood silent while we walked down the corridors ,heading to our classroom.

I entered the classroom just to feel my breath stopping for some seconds and my body going numb ,frozen in one spot.Some steps in front of me was Minho sitting on his chair with Taemin…on his lap.Smiling.Giggling.Hugging.

Taemin laughed hard as Minho gave him a small smile then he started to laugh too.

``Minho Hyung,you are so funny`` Taemin pinched Minho’s cheek,smiling sweetly.

``And Taemin Ah is so adorable`` Minho pinched Taemin’s cheek smiling back but it looked more like a smirk.

``Hehe Hyuuung~`` Taemin leaned closer to Minho,wrapping his arms around his muscular neck and resting his chin on  Minho’s shoulder,inhaling his mainly scent while he snuggled closer into the elder’s arms.

They stood like this for some seconds and I saw Minho’s lips moving,probably whispering something to Taemin. Then he brought his hands on Taemin’s waist and I saw Taemin tensing up,quickly pulling away from the hug and laughing hard.

``S-Stop it Min-Minho Hyung! It ti-tickles!``Taemin kept laughing,his face getting pretty red and Minho was smirking again.

To be honest I got annoyed,and oh,so ing annoyed looking at them. I just wanted to go to them and pull them apart and probably give Minho a `small` punch on his beautiful and pretty face.

``Are you gonna stare at them all the day or what?`` Sungmin said grabbing my hand and walking to our seats. I sat down on my chair and slightly turned my head around to look at those two.

``You look like a cat Taemin Ah`` Minho said amused but then,suddenly ,he let out whine and he looked at his thighs then he looked back at Taemin and I swear that he glared at him but he quickly smiled and pinched again Taemin’s cheek.

``Yup like a kitty~ Now show me some cat-like aegyo~`` Minho said to Taemin. I couldn’t see Taemin’s face because he was back facing me. Damn,why I have to sit in front of him?!

``Ne~`` Taemin tilted his head and brought his hand near his cheek,lightly pressing it on his cheek.I quickly moved a little to see his face and he looked adorable.

``Meow~`` He meow-ed like a cat and the he purred,blinking furiously ,making him to look more cute. For a moment I saw a pair of cat ears attached to his head and cat whiskers on his face. I felt my heart beating like crazy while I started to feel my cheeks getting hot.Then,I saw Taemin looking at me for a second and he smirked at me.

``Aigoo so cute~`` Minho pulled Taemin in another hug,Taemin’s head buried on Minho’s chest. Minho rested his chin on Taemin’s head.

I was burning with anger.That Taemin was doing it just to make me angry.Gosh,I’m so gonna punish him for that.

``You are playing a dangerous game Minnie`` I mumbled turning around to my desk and looking at the teacher that entered the classroom.

``But I’m not gonna lose this game. I’ll make you confess and beg me to come back at you.``

Taemin Pov-some minutes ago

``I’m not gonna do this!`` Minho said and I rolled my eyes.

``You will so shut up or I’ll tell Key.`` I said sitting on his lap. He glared at me for some seconds and I glared back.

``Fine`` he mumbled.

``Good. They’re here,now do as I told you.`` I quickly started to laugh and I saw Onew stopping on the doorframe looking shocked at us. Catch ya~

I looked back at Minho and that idiot frog wasn’t laughing. He was just smiling if you can call it a smile.

``Hahhaa…Key..`` I said in a very low voice Key’s name and he quickly got the message and laughed as I planned. If this frog will deviate from the plan again I will make him regret it by breaking his dearly pencils again.

``Minho Hyung you are so funny~`` I said pinching not very gently his cheek.

``And Taemin Ah is so adorable`` This frog pinched my cheek back but it hurt as hell. I’m gonna kill him I swear! And his pencils too!

``Hehe Hyung~`` I leaned down and hugged him,hiding my face on his neck.He smelled like a damn frog.

``Do you want to die?`` I whispered to him.

``I think I’m gonna die soon anyway because you make me sick.`` Minho whispered back.

`` Listen to me ,you idiot frog. I’m gonna break all your ing pencils together with your friendship with Key if you won’t do as I say`` I warned him .

``Don’t you dare ,you little brat.`` He placed his hands on my waist and I felt a terrible pain on my skin. This bastard dug his nails on my skin through my shirt.

I quickly pulled away from him but he still kept his hands on my waist,making the pain more insupportable. I saw Onew looking at me and I got panicked for a second not knowing what should I do. Then an idea came in my mind and I started to laugh.

``S-Stop it Min-Minho Hyung! It ti-tickles!`` I said and his stupid smirk drop dead as he failed to destroy my plan.

I saw Sungmin dragging Onew with him to their seats.They sat down and I was sure that Onew looked at me even if I couldn’t see him.

``You look like a cat Taemin Ah`` Minho said smirking. Damn this frog,this wasn’t in the plan. He really wants to die so much?

I glared at him and brought my hand on his thigh and implanted my beautiful claws on it making him whine in pain. Then he glared at me for a second but he covered it with a small smile as he pinched my cheek again but harder. It hurt as hell. This will regret it later!

``Yup like a kitty~ Now show me some cat-like aegyo~`` I swear I wanted to punch him right now but someone caught my eyes. Onew moved a little from his seat to look at me. Hm…maybe I could use this chance. If I think a little more,this is better than my plan. He is gonna blush like mad and I’ll make him regret that he choose that Sungmin over me. I’ll make him to want me back.

``Ne~`` I tilted my head and brought my hand near my cheek.

``Meow~`` I sounded like a freaky cat.I quickly looked at Onew and as expected he was blushing.Heh~

I smirked and I turned my head back to Minho that was biting his lip probably regretting everything he did because well, everything he did just made the things to go more better than I thought. Stupid frog.

``Aigoo so cute~`` he pulled me into a hug and he hit hard my head with his chin as he placed it on my hair.

``First of all,you were disgusting. `` he said in a low voice.

``Yeah sure. And froggie? Thanks for helping me with my plan~ I never expected Onew to react so fast.`` I said teasingly.

``Shut up…I still can’t believe that everything I did to destroy your plan…was in vain…I’m such an idiot…``he sighed.

``Yup you are,but I’ll still make you pay for the pain you made me bear.`` I smirked.

``Damn it…``

I pulled out of the hug and I sat down on my chair when the teacher entered the classroom. The whole lesson I giggled and winked at Minho and Minho winked back and pinched my cheek,everything going as I wanted to. Probably Minho got scared and he tried to be a good boy and listen to me and save his secret(stalking Key) and…pencils.

But anyway, I saw Onew looking at me for some times and he looked really annoyed. Everything was going as planned~ Soon, I’ll make him came back to me~

But that Sungmin guy was glaring at me the whole time. It seems like he didn’t like what I was doing~ And that’s the idea. I’ll make him regret that he came here and stole my Onew.

The end of the lesson finally came and I saw Onew getting up from his seat. He took Sungmin’s hand on his and squeezed it gently,smiling cutely. Sungmin looked pretty confused.

``Let’s go eat something~`` Onew said,pecking one of Sungmin’s cheeks. Sungmin was still pretty confused and he just nodded. They headed to the door and before they left Onew glanced at me and smirked.

Damn him.

So he wants to play like this? Fine with me. In the end I’ll make sure that I’ll win. Will see who will come to who and beg to come back to him. Just wait Onew. I’ll make you mine,I’ll make you fall in love with me.And that Sungmin won’t stay in my way!

*pac*

``Taemin! Stop breaking my pencils!`` Minho yelled at me.

``Shut up you stupid frog!

Minho Pov

`` Gosh,can’t you just go to him and tell him that you love him?! Stop making such a fuss about that Sungmin and all!`` I said and he just glared at me.

``I DON’T LOVE HIM! AND I’M NOT MAKING A FUSS ABOUT IT!`` he hit hard the desk and yelled at me.

``Riiight.`` I turned around,looking somewhere else. It was so obvious that he loved him and he was a making a fuss because Onew kind of ignored him and he just talked to Sungmin now. It’s like a war between this Sungmin and this little brat. And the winner will take Onew.

But…can’t they see that Onew loves Taemin? But I wonder if Onew himself knows it.Pf…love is such a complicated thing.

*pac*

``TAEMIN!MY PRECIOUS PENCIL!``

___________________

FIRST OF ALL LOOK AT THIS---->JongKey

So,I hope this chapter isn't very confusing...Taemin and Onew started a `game`. Both of them try to make each other jealous. The one that can't support anymore will go and beg for the other to come back to him. I also wonder who will lose and confess his feelings,cuz I think you realized that Onew kinda feels somethign for Tae~.

Who do you think will win this game~ eh~?

And about the poll...I think it will be sungminxjeongmin. But. who will be the seme?(top)? Sungmin or Jeongmin O.O? Both of them are kinda the uke (bottom) type. Hm..

Anyway,hope you enjoyed the chapter. And I have to tell you this,I won't update very soon...so...sorry.I think you observed that I update most of the time in weekend. That's the only time I'm not so busy >.< these months are killing me...I just have to bear 1 more month~ and then I'll start updating more often.

So till next time,Luv chu~

He's the cutest thing I  saw in my whole life!