The real Jinki

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

Minho Pov

`Isn’t he here yet?!` I thought looking for the -nth time at the clock.He wasn’t late…he still had 10 minutes left.It’s not like something will happen if he’s late…but I’m really bored and I want to talk with some one till I don’t die here,in a corner of my room,alone…because of boredom.

After 9 minutes I was already in front of my house’s door waiting for Jinki to knock on my door.

``If he’s not coming in the next minute I swear that I won’t open the door even if he knocks till his hands bleed.`` I murmured to myself while I pierced the door with my eyes trying to look through it.

10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1.5…1...

~knock knock~

I quickly opened the door and yelled `0`. Jinki looked confused at me as I scared the out of him.

``What’s wrong with you?I almost had a heart attack.`` he said trying to slow his heart rhythm.

``Sorry…I was jut counting the last seconds you had to get here.`` I said not caring if I sounded childish.As expected Jinki started laughing and I just pouted and crossed my arms…now I was really looking like a kid.

``You are just like a little puppy that waits his master to come home.`` Jinki said and patted my head.A puppy?What the…

``Good boy,good boy.`` Jinki said grinning as I blushed a little seeing his unique and sweet smile.Woa! I just blushed?!What the ?! I quickly shook my head to get out those thoughts out of my mind and I invited him inside the house and soon inside my room.

``Wow~ Nice room you have here~ Very manly.`` Jinki said throwing himself on my bed.He really felt comfortable here…

He closed his eyes and laid in the bed while I kept staring at him...till he opened his eyes and looked at me.We both smiled to each other and I quickly sat on the bed too,wondering if we should watch a movie or something…

``Minho…`` Jinki said and I turned my head at him asking him what was wrong.He kept laying on the bed as he continued his sentence.

``Is Taemin as innocent as he looks?`` he asked and I widened my eyes at his words.

``W-what do you mean?`` I said trying to play the ` I don’t know anything` role.I kept wondering if Taemin did something to him…something dirty or he told him something.

``Well…he kept flirting to me today,at least that’s what it looked like.I thought he was just trying to get closer so we would be good friends…but I think he want me to become something more…than just friends.`` Jinki said and now my mouth was wide open.So this guy was really smart as he at least realized that Taemin was openly flirting with him.Well…now that he knows,I don’t think he need my protection anymore.

``Well…that’s right…Taemin flirted with you today.`` I said blankly turning my head back,opposite from his.

``I see…`` Jinki said in a soft voice.He was probably a little shocked by that…after all a guy was hitting on him…even if this guy looked as a girl…he was still a guy.An evil one.

``That’s good…cuz I want him to.`` Jinki said and for some seconds I tried to register what he said.He couldn’t be serious…I think I just heard wrong or something…I wanted to turn my head and look at him but I felt arms circling around my neck and a head resting on my shoulder,the lips very close to my ear.I forgot how to breath for a moment.

``But don’t tell him,ne~?`` Jinki said,his breath crashing on my skin and sending shivers up and down my spine.

``Y-You must be j-joking…`` I finally said as the words kept slipping from my tongue.Jinki just chuckled while his arms slid down my shoulders till they found my waist.He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist as he was still back-hugging me.His knees were on the either side of me and I started to feel uncomfortable…It was a little weird for Jinki,the baby face to be in that position…I’m not saying that it would be more normal if we changed places…but…oh just nevermind!

``Minho…what kind of relation you have with Taemin?`` Jinki suddenly asked,his angelic voice tickling my ears.

``What kind…?Something like forever enemies.We really hate each other…`` I said completely honest.

``Hmm…then what did he mean by when you guys were ready to play the game?`` Jinki whispered and I tensed up hearing that word.He heard what Taemin whispered to me?!I’m ed…how the hell to explain this…

Some good minutes passed as I didn’t say anything…and Jinki was getting more and more impatient.

``You heard wrong`` was all I could say.

``Like I’ll believe it…I know what I heard,Minho.Now tell me…in exchange for me sitting near him,he promised you a ?`` he asked and I just couldn’t believe his words.It would be nice if it would’ve been like that…

``Or…did you give him a ?`` he asked again as I didn’t answered the last question.In that moment I tensed up again and he got his answer.I could see his smirk with the corner of my eyes.

``So you are that kind of guy…`` he said and I quickly pushed him away and stood up from the bed.

``I’m not! I didn’t give him a today and I’ll never give him one anymore.`` I said trying to make him understand that Taemin was the evil one…

``Anymore?So you did gave him one.`` he said teasingly.

``I-I…``

``You can tell me the truth Minho…I won’t say to anybody your dirty little secret~``

``Tsk…fine.I did gave him one 3 weeks ago but because he forced me to!`` I quickly said not wanting to be misunderstood.

``Tamin forced you?C’mon Minho…you are more stronger than him.How could he force you?``

``It’s not like that…He locked me in a room with him and he didn’t want to give me the key till I wouldn’t give him a .One of my friends was in a really bad condition and I really had to go to him…so I ended giving Taemin a .`` I explained and he nodded in acknowledge.

`` So Taemin is that kind of guy…a dominating one`` Jinki sighed.

``He’s a devil that-….what did you said?`` I said shocked.Why was he so…disappointed?

``Eh?...I’m just a little sad that he isn’t an innocent uke as I thought.Oh!Wait!If he’s a top that means that his is still a …`` Jinki said while a…very ert and silly smile spread on his face.I was completely puzzled…this Jinki wasn’t the one I knew.This one was the opposite of the sweet ,kind and innocent Jinki I met at school.He was like…like Taemin.A devil that  hides behind an angel face…I wonder what happened with the real good persons?

``Say Minho…does he have a boyfriend or even a …?`` he asked and I didn’t even bother to look amazed at his question…I already realized what kind of guy he was.So I just planned to answer his question…so he could go home as soon possible…I didn't want to have 2 Taemins on my head ...one was enough for a lifetime.

``He has a `` I said blankly ,sitting on a chair and mentally slapping myself for calling Key a .Even if I did everything I could to take him away from Taemin…the Jjong incident marked him…and now he’s being Tae’s on his accord…I really don’t know what to do anymore…I love him…and I don’t want to see him how he hurts himself.It just breaks my heart seeing him like that...As it wasn’t enough that I knew that he had a crush on Jjong and my feelings will never get returned.

``Oh…I see.Minho I decided! I will make Taemin my !`` Jinki yelled and smiled.I didn’t even bother to say something…It really wasn’t my business.

``You don’t have anything to say about this?`` he asked me.

``Nah…as much as he leaves Key alone I’m okey with it.After all it’s time for him to learn how is to be ed till you are so sore that you can’t move a whole week.`` I said a little irritated remembering what he did to Key all those years.I always knew when ,where and for how long he did Key as I was the one that took care of Key and whipped his tears everytime.

``Oh,so his is Key,that y kitty that I met today?`` he said smirking and I quickly glared at him.

`` Don’t even try to touch him.He’s mine.`` I said knowing that I was lying to myself…but I plan to make him mine when Taemin will disappear from his life.If Jjong was stupid enough to reject Key just because of Taemin then I’ll make sure that I won’t lose my chance of getting him.I already accepted him,and I don’t care about his body.I just want his heart.

``Don’t worry…I won’t. If you putted your eyes already on him then he’s just yours. `` Jinki said smiling warmly,I sighed in relief and watched the ceiling as I laid my head on the back of the chair.I kept thinking about Kibum…and how to get him.I knew that he still loves Jjong…and he never saw me more than just a friend.So honestly,what chances I have on him?

``It’s getting late…I’m going home.See you tomorrow…`` Jinki said and he was ready to leave till I grabbed his wrist and stopped him.He gave me a confused look and I just sighed.

``You really plan to get Taemin?He’s not easy y’know…he will completely refuse to have with you if you aren’t the bottom.``

``Then he should prepare to be .``

_____________________________________

I'm so ing sorry for this ty and short chapter!Shame on me! To be honest I just wanted to write as fast I could this part.Now that Minho knows about Onew's personality and about his plan of getting Taemin,I finally can get to the good parts of this story.The teases,the jealousy,the s,the s...and I about Taemin getting ...yeah it could happen at first...after all he is a top...so it's normal that he won't accept Jinki's dominance.But who knows...maybe I'll change it >.< but till it gets to the part I still have to write lots of chapters xD cuz I'll tease ya more with this pairing.

The MinKey thing...is just an one-sided love so don't worry...or who knows~ maybe I'll add some scenes~

Well,the next chapter will be better!I promise!But stil...hope you enjoyed this one...even a little it's oke >.<

Till next time...I luv chu ^o^