Fever and Love

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

No one Pov

``The person you what?`` Key asked looking confused at Minho.

Minho’s tears kept falling and he didn’t say a word for some minutes.He didn’t know if it was the right time to confess.He knew that Key loved Jjong but he couldn’t keep his feelings hidden for long . He had to confess even if Key would reject him.

He will be hurt but what hurts the most is watching Key walking away from him. He knew that when Key will finally get together with Jjong,he will be left alone. It hurt him watching Key smiling so sweetly to Jjong and how his eyes would shone just from hearing Jjong’s name. He wanted Key to be his and all those unspoken words he saved in his heart to be finally released. He wanted Key to look in the same way at him,as he looks at Jjong. He was sure that he’ll make Key much happy than Jjong could ever do. He will never make him cry and he’ll accept every defect Key had,even if in his eyes Key was perfect. He just wanted a chance…a chance to show Key how much he loved him. That’s all he asked for in all this time. And now it was the time…

He squeezed harder Key’s hands and he looked straight into his eyes.Key’s hand were hot but he ignored it. He drew in a deep breath through his nose and he tried to control his heart beats so he won’t faint for too much excitement as his face turned already a dark red.

Key was looking a little worried at Minho not knowing why he was behaving so strange. Minho’s face was red and he inhaled deeply for some times. Key through that Minho was sick or something and he got more worried as he completely forgot about Minho`s half-confession.

``Minho,are you feeling ok? You look bad…are you hurt somewhere?`` Key asked concerned. Minho nodded and in the next second he put Key’s hands on his chest,where his heart was.

``Here.`` he said gesturing to the place Key touched. Key was confused as he didn’t know what Minho meant. But then he felt Minho’s heart beats and he looked shocked at Minho.

``Your heart is  beating very fast Minho. Is something wrong with you? Are you possibly having some problems with your heart? If you are sick th-`` Key started to say but Minho sighed deeply as the older boy didn’t understand what he was trying to say.

Then ,out of the blue he grabbed Key’s collar and he pulled the older boy closer to him till the gap between them faded away. Key’s eyes widened in shock as his lips were now attached to Minho’s. He didn’t make a move as his body became numb. He didn’t know what exactly was happening in that moment as he became dizzy and his eyes became blurry.

Soon,Minho pulled away,as the kiss was just something innocent but filled with love. He looked at Key,waiting for the older boy to say something but Key’s eyes were closed and he looked pale. Minho tensed up when he remembered that Key’s hands were to warm than normal.Quickly he putted his hand on Key’s forehead and he gasped in surprise.

``Key,you have a fever.`` Minho said more to himself. He took Key in his arms and he laid the older boy in one of the infirmary’s bed and covered him with a blanket.Key started breathing heavily and his face became flushed and pretty red. Minho checked his temperature and the older boy had a very high fever. Minho panicked not knowing what exactly he should do as the nurse wasn’t there yet. His palms became sweaty as he was staying near Key’s bed in a chair. He was extremely worried.

``Ah,what the heck I should do now?``

``Why I didn’t take some action when I felt his hands hot? How stupid can I be?``

``Damn,it’s just my fault that Key is in such a condition right now…and I can’t do anything about that because I never paid attention to my mom when she was taking care of me when I was sick…Aish!``

``I’m such an idiot,a ing idiot,a -`` Minho kept blaming himself till Key grabbed his hand and opened his eyes to look at Minho.

``Stop blaming yourself you pabo…It’s just my fault for catching a fever.`` Key said giving a small smile. Minho quickly grabbed with his both hands Key’s hand and he squeezed his eyes closed and then reopened them,blinking for lots of time as the tears started to form in his eyes.

``I’m sorry Key.Please tell me how to help you…I don’t know what I should do in such situation. I-`` Minho kept apologizing and things but he quickly shut up when Key frowned his eyebrows and sent him a glare.

``Just give me those pills from the table for now.`` Key ordered and Minho quickly gave him what he wanted. He swallowed the medicine while Minho kept looking at him,the worry glistening in his eyes.

``Now shut up and let me sleep.When I’ll wake up I’ll feel better.`` Key said throwing his head on the pillows and covering himself with the blanket.He turned in the opposite side of Minho and closed his eyes. Minho sighed deeply ,knowing that Key was pretty fine as  he  kept ordering people around as he used to ,Minho could stop worrying for now. He kept sitting near Key’s bed but he suddenly heard Key coughing. He quickly started to panic again and Key saw that.

``Minho…I’m fine so stop getting worried over everything.`` Key said then he drank a little water to stop his coughing.

``But Key…Should I go to search the nurse or-`` Minho started saying and he stood up from the chair ready to head to the door but Key grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

``Just…stay here with me till I fall asleep…please.`` Key said in a soft and gentle voice. Minho obeyed him and he sat down on the chair again.Key laid again on the bed but now he was facing Minho.He closed his eyes but he kept Minho’s hand into his hands till he fell asleep. Minho just smiled,a light stream of pink covering his cheeks.He was happy…that Key needed him.

 

________________

YEAH I KNOW! I promised ontaein this chapter but as you see this chapter is pretty short so I kind of separated minkey from ontae...so please wait for the next chapter for ontae=]] I'll update later... as I'm still working on it >.< I'm  a slow writer so bear with it...sorry T^T