Almost

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

Key Pov

I searched for Jjong and it seems like he was still inside the library sitting at a table with his head lowered. I moved closer to him and it seems like he didn’t observe me. He was deep inside his thoughts .

I looked closely at him and that teacher was right.Small tears were formed at the corner of his eyes.

Aish,this idiot.

I leaned closer and grabbed his chin,raising it. I bend down and connected our lips in an innocent and sweet kiss.

It was a short kiss and when I moved away he looked at me puzzled …He looked like a lost puppy.

So cute.

I really love him.

``B-Bummie?`` He blinked his tears away.

``Hmm?``

``Are you mad at me?`` he asked and I tried hard not to laugh. He really thought that I was mad at him?

``Pabo…Why I would be mad? You should be mad at me`` I said sitting in his lap.He wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt his chin on my shoulder. He kissed lightly my neck in a lovely way that just made butterflies fly in stomach.

``I was…for like 5 seconds. I can’t be mad at you for longer``

I chuckled and leaned against his chest.

``Don’t ever disappear like that. You scared me.``

``Ne~ I won’t because I don’t want to see you crying again.``

``I wasn’t crying`` He pouted and buried his face on my neck,inhaling my scene.

``Yeah sure.``

 

(A/N : Let’s see why Jjong should be angry at Key and why Key was running on the corridors xD)

Flashback.

Key Pov

Just 10 more minutes and the English lesson,Jjong’s `favorite` class,will end.

I was bored as hell but Jjong wasn’t because he was staring at me for who knows how long with a big ,goofy smile on his dino face.

``Stop staring at me…you scare me.`` I said not bothering to look at him.

``But you are so beautiful~ I just can’t stop looking at you.`` he said in a low voice not risking to be heard by the teacher. I blushed at his words. Damn this cheesy dino.

``Oh,The Princess is blushing~ How cute~`` he said again.

``Stop it,you creep me out`` I said not daring to look at him because…I was red as a tomato by now.

``Uhhh~ The Princess is shy~`` He said again and I turned to him and pinched hard his arm.

He let out a loud whine and I smirked.

``You evil Princess!`` he said…pretty loud and the teacher…heard him.

``Yah,Kim Jonghyun!`` the teacher called him and Jjong looked at him…In the next second an eraser hit him right in the forehead.

I tried hard to restrain my laugh but when Jjong turned to me,anger present in his eyes…my eyes fell on his forehead,more exactly on the red spot formed on it.

He looked so damn funny and I just couldn’t keep my laugh anymore.

``Hahhahaa~`` I laughed hard and just when the teacher was ready to hit me too with an eraser or something…the bell rang.

Saved by the bell~

But oh…near me was a very annoyed puppy…

I looked at him with teary eyes as I tried to suppress my laugh but I just couldn’t.

``I give you 3 seconds to run and you should pray to not be caught by me cuz I’ll so make you pay for this`` he pointed at his forehead and I just laughed harder. My whole face was red by now and my cheeks hurt from all the laughing. But I just couldn’t stop. The angry puppy was funnier than anything, especially with that Love mark~ on his pretty forehead.

``1…`` Jjong started counting.

 

Oh damn,he’s serious.

I’m doomed.

``2…`` I got up from the chair and stepped back.

``3.`` he said and he quickly got up.

I ran as hard I could and he was right behind me with a very evil smile on his face.

I kept running on the corridors and I saw Minho. He smiled at me and I just knew that he was heading to my classroom so I dragged him with me.

End of flashback.

-

Taemin Pov

After I said that I’ll share my food with Onew I walked to the roof together with him. We sat down on the roof and I quickly unpacked my lunch box,showing him my delicious food.

I saw him drooling and I let out a small chuckle.

I took a piece of chicken with my chopsticks and leaner closer to put it inside his mouth. He opened his mouth ,waiting for me to feed him.

But when the chicken was some inches away from his mouth I quickly pulled back my hand and eat the chicken.

He looked at me in disbelief.

``Don’t tell me that you thought I’ll give you food from free.`` I said,smirking and I saw him furrowing his eyebrows.

``Minnie…it’s not time to play around. I’m starving here.`` he said in a serious tone that will scare every normal person but oh well…I don’t consider myself normal.

``Nope~~ `` I said eating another piece of chicken.

``Fine!Tell me what you want! How much you want?!`` he yelled,already getting angry. Aw,poor him,he really is hungry.

``I don’t want money.``

``Then what you want?``

``You confessing to me``  I said and he looked not amused at me.

``No`` he said instantly.

``Then no food for you~`` I said continuing to eat. I glanced at him and he seemed to be in deep thoughts. I’ll make him confess by any price! I need to get his !

Onew Pov

Ah damn! What the hell I should do…? My stomach is begging for food and I don’t know for how much I can resist anymore.

*growl*

Oh shut up! I know!

But if I confess…I have to let him me. I just can’t accept it!

*growl*

But I’m so hungry…

Uh… it!

Taemin Pov

He looked at me with a confident stare and I smirked. Yes! Finnaly! He will confess.

 

But honestly …shouldn’t I feel excited because he will tell me his feelings…shouldn’t I be happy that he loves me?

Well I am. But…Right now I’m more excited about what will come after. I just crave for his body…in the moment I saw him I wanted his . And now…I’ll get the chance.

Everything might be a game…but our feelings are real and we already knew for a pretty long time that we love each other without confessing. For now all that matters is who wins this game.

We are a weird couple,we love each other but a normal person will say that we just crave for each others bodies…nothing more because our naughty personalities.

But we just aren’t used to show our love in words or sweet things like all the other couples. We show it by our ual attraction.

At least for now.

Who knows...maybe we will change. Everyone needs some romance and sweet words whispered in their life.

``Taemin…``

Say it Onew.Say it.

----------

Yeah Onew,say it! I want to write that already!

But I also want to see Minnie in girl's clothes xD

But oh well,I already have everything planned in my innocent and pure mind.

Thank you guys for voting,I saw that most of you want Onew to win but there are people who want Tae to win.

I can say for sure that none of you will be disappointed when the game will end and the winner will get his `prize`.

Sorry for the small scene with OnTae...but I just had to add some JongKey~ I miss them.

OnTae is next! And I don't have a in` idea when I'll update! But I hope you'll be patient!

BTW-You should read those fics~ I rly love them.

Contrast-TaeKai :3

Animal I Have Become -Weird and creppy fic...but I luv it. Don't read it if you don't like Jonghyun the Cannibal !

~Don't feel shy and comment~

Till next time,

Luv chu~