Warm hands

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

Minho Pov

Finally the first class ended .I sighed closing my eyes for some moments .I was pretty tired because I couldn’t sleep this night.The reason? Kibum.

I dreamt about him.

He was smiling cutely at me as he hold my cold and big hands in his warm and small ones.It was the same scene from some years ago, the moments I met him.

                                           

It was a cold and dark night. I was playing in the park not far away from my house and soon all the kids left and I was left alone.But I didn’t care.I just wanted to play a little more before going home. So I kept playing alone not realizing that it became dark. Back then I was scared of dark,I was a weak and shy boy.

And so,after a long time I observed that it was already night.I was alone in a dead silence and dark surrounding me. My body went numb as I just stared with fear in front of me,not really seeing something.Just dark. My ears twitched at every little sound.

I curled down and hugged my kness,burying my head into them. Small tears fell from my eyes and I tried hard to not let my sobs heard because in those movies I watched together with my friends, the monster is searching the kid and the kid always makes some sounds and the monster found him and eat him.Eat him alive.

I was just a child so those movies…were reality for me.

Suddenly I heard a sound coming from the nearest bushes. I felt shivers going up and down my spine and I prayed for the monster to not find me.

But I heard steps heading towards me and in that moments…I burst in tears letting my sobs and screams fill the air.

``M-Mommy! Dad-daddy! Save m-me!`` I screamed ,squeezing my eyes closed and letting my lungs burn in pain as I yelled for God knows how long and how loud.

But the steps’ sounds didn’t stop. Instead they came closer and I felt a presence a meter away staring at me with glowing eyes, the moon reflected in them.

 

The Monster…

 

…found me.

 

I looked at him with my big eyes, fear dominating them as my warm tears rolled down my cold cheeks.

The monster moved closer and I really didn’t know what to do. I was too scared to move.

He was some inches away from me and kneeled down in front of me, coming much closer. I closed my eyes not wanting to see his horrible face like in the movies and I waited for my death. I was too weak to fight back…I didn’t even had the courage to think about it.

He wrapped his slim and…soft arms around my neck…and I felt his body pressing on mine as I was sitting down on the ground and he was in my lap.

``Noooo! Don’t eat me Monster!`` I yelled and struggled to get out of his touch …and I succeeded.

The monster fell back on his because I pushed him pretty hard and I heard him groan.

I angered him. I’m really going to die now.

``What the hell is wrong with you?`` I heard a voice.The monster’s voice? But it sounded…like a human. And…monsters’ can talk?

I watched in confusion the slim body covered in the night’s dark as I tried hard to see his face.

I blinked for some time and rubbed my tears away from my puffy eyes. And just then…I saw it…him. The moon’s light was wrapped around the person I thought it was a monster ready to eat me.

His cat-like eyes were glowing,the brownish color mesmerizing me while his milky and moist skin was shining.His red and pouting lips looked soft and I really wanted to touch them.

All my fear vanished in a second . The monster was actually an …Angel.

I snapped out of my daze and I saw him still looking angry at me. I really pissed him off.

``I-I’m sorry for pushing you…I thought you was a…monster`` I said the last part a little embarrassed as I lowered my head.

*smack*

Suddenly I felt a burning pain in my head as he…hit me. I looked up at him with a confused expression .

``Who do you call a monster,kiddo?``The boy said glaring at me.

Oh. So that’s why he hit me…

``I’m sorry…`` I said in a low voice looking down at the ground again.

I heard him sighing and in the next moment those soft and light arms circled around my neck again and his head rested on my shoulder. I was bewildered. Why was he hugging me?

``It’s ok...so stop crying,ne?I’m here.`` he whispered in my ear and I felt his hot breath against my skin making lots of strange emotion travel in my body.

I just stood silent and he continued hugging me. I felt good. It was warm and I felt protected. But something was wrong with me.

My heart was beating too fast.

And I didn’t know why.

``Let’s go home,ne?`` he whispered again. He pulled out from the hug and he grabbed my shoulders making me look at him.

 

He was…beautiful.

 

I nodded and he helped me get up from the ground. Just then I saw that I was actually taller than him.

He asked me where I was living and I told him. He took me home and I was in front of my house’s door.

He was smiling cutely at me as he held my cold and big hands in his warm and small ones.

``Good night,kiddo`` he flashed his sweet smile and he was ready to leave till I grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

``What’s your name?`` I asked him.

``Kibum`` his sweet voice tickled my ears as his name replayed in my mind.

``Kibum…`` I mumbled. His name sounded nice .

``Ne?`` he smiled again.

I looked at him enjoying his warm and shining smile that could make the sun lose his pride.

``You are pretty`` I said without even thinking about my words. It just slipped from my mouth. I turned a pale red realizing what I just said .

``I know,thank you…umm…`` he said tilting his head and looking at me.

``M-Minho``

``Thank you Minho. Now be a good and big boy and go inside,I bet your parents are worried.`` Kibum said.

``Ne…``

I opened my house’s door and Kibum started to leave but I just had to tell him something.

``Kibum…H-Hyung!`` I yelled,assuming he was older because he seemed really mature even if he was pretty short.Or I am just too tall.

Anyway,he turned around and gave me a questioning look.

``Thanks you for protecting me! I’ll become a strong and brave man and protect you too!`` I said waving to him. He just nodded and told me to hurry back inside.

 

That’s how I met him.He was my hero and from that moment I tried to become stronger just to protect him in future.

We became friends and slowly…I found myself falling for him.

 

I woke up from that dream and it was just 4 in the morning,it was still night outside. But I couldn’t sleep anymore. My mind was just filled with Kibum. Kibum’s smile. Kibum’s sweet voice. Kibum’s warm hands.

I wanted him.

But he was already taken.

He didn’t love me and even if I loved him the most in the world…I still couldn’t beat Jonghyun.

-

``I’m soooo hungry!`` Onew whined and I quickly returned with my mind in this world.

``I’m sorry…I really want to give you some food but…Jeong said to not even dare or he’ll kill me.And I don’t want that. He’s really scaring when he’s mad.`` Near me,Sungmin said with apologizing eyes.

``Do you think I don’t know that?`` Onew hissed.

*growl*

Onew sighed and hit his head against his desk.

``I’m gonna die``

I don’t know what was happening here but…oh well,I don’t really care.

``I will share my food with you if you want`` I said not really feeling hungry.

Onew quickly looked at me with wide open eyes and I saw a glint of happiness in his eyes.

``Oh thank you much Minho! I love you!`` he said grabbing my hands, squeezing them tight.

``Ne…`` He really must be hungry.

I was ready to give him my lunch-box but I felt someone glaring at me.More exactly,Taemin was glaring at me who was sitting near Onew. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.

He just shook his head and looked and the box and then at Onew.

He didn’t want me to give Onew my food?

``Give me ,give me`` Onew stretched his hands forward and he almost got my box but Taemin quickly took it from me and he did something I never expected him to do.

He opened the window near him and he…threw the box. Two seconds later we heard a girl’s scream and I knew that someone was very unlucky today and she need to take a shower.

Onew was speechless as his mouth and eyes were wide open. Oh well…everyone was shocked.

Taemin looked back at Onew and he…smiled brightly making me more shocked.

``My food is much more delicious than Minho’s so I’ll share mine with you,ne~~`` Taemin said in a sweet voice , his innocent eyes sparkling. He just threw my food out of the window for God’s sake!

``Let’s go!`` Taemin grabbed Onew’s hand and dragged him with him outside the class.

Taemin had an evil smirk on his face.

 

Anyway…I decided to leave too as it was still break time so I decided to go to Kibum’s classroom. I really wanted to see him but I just can’t say it…so if he ask why I’m there I’ll just say that I forgot to bring my food and I was hungry and I wanted to taste his delicious food. Telling him that Taemin did what he did with my food it’s a no-no because he will run to Taemin and scold him. And…I’ll be left alone again.

 

I walked down the corridors heading to his classroom but then suddenly, I saw him running towards me. I smiled when I saw him but…my smile quickly faded as I saw Jonghyun running after him.

He didn’t stop when he was a step away from me. Quite the opposite…he kept running but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me after him. I almost tripped from the sudden speed.

``Yah Princess,stop running!`` I heard Jonghyun yelling and I turned my head to look at him as I managed to run at Kibum’s speed.

I met his eyes and Jonghyun was looking at me with…umm…let’s say that it wasn’t a happy expression. It was obvious that he wasn’t glad that I was here. With Kibum.

 

Kibum kept running and he entered the library. He run between shelves full of thick books. I looked behind me again and it seemed like we lost Jonghyun.

``Here`` Kibum said opening a door and pushing me inside.He quickly got inside too and closed the door,the dark taking over us.

It was a really small room. I don’t think that someone else could fit it. It was pretty small just for us two. I was leaning against the wall as Kibum was in front of me ,his back touching my chest as his hands were against the door.

A really small room.

``Kibum wha-``

``Shhh!`` Kibum turned his head a little to look at me and I quickly closed my mouth.

We heard steps coming towards us and I knew that it was Jonghyun because he actually was so stupid to yell in the library.

``Key! Where are you!?`` he yelled again but he quickly was silenced as a teacher came and scold him from yelling. Stupid short guy. I wonder what Kibum likes at him.

``That pabo…`` Kibum giggled but he quickly covered his mouth with his hands not wanting to be heard because Jonghyun was still near.

After a time Kibum said that his legs hurt from so much running and because of the small space we had I had to sit down on the floor too.

So I sat down,my legs parted pretty much so Kibum sat between them,his back still glued to my chest. He let his head fall on my shoulder and our eyes met. I stared at him and he stared back,both of us not saying anything.

I tried to restrain myself from looking at his lips but…it was impossible. With the little light I had from a very small,small window –everything has to be small?- I managed to look at his pinky lips. I was completely lost in my own world as my eyes kept stalking his lips .

I wanted to touch them.

After some long minutes I finally came back to the reality and I quickly moved my stare from his lips to his eyes. I tensed up seeing that Kibum was still staring right into my eyes.

Surely he observed how I stared at his lips.

I’m such an idiot.

``You still love me Minho?`` he suddenly said and I blinked furiously.

I really didn’t know what to say. Obviously I was still loving him but…I can’t say it. I’ll just make him feel bad,thinking that it is his fault for everything.

But…it’s not his,it’s Jonghyun’s.

If he didn’t exist…Kibum was mine by now.

``So?``

Why he wants to know it so badly?

Should I tell him?...But I think he already knows,he’s a smart person.

``You already know the answer Kibum`` I said avoiding his eyes. I looked in front of me,at the door.

``But I want to hear it from you`` he said and I bit my lip. It was hurt enough to tell him once and get rejected…now I need to confess again? And…get rejected again?

``Minho…``

I sighed and looked down at him.

``Yeah. I still love you.`` I confessed again and I quickly looked at the door again not wanting to see his expression. His guilty face.

``I see…`` Kibum snuggled closer to me and I felt his ghosted breath hitting my cheeks and soon his soft lips touched my cheeks in a sweet peck.

I looked dumfounded at him and he just smiled,that warm smile that caught my heart years ago.

``I’m really happy to know that you love me and I’m sorry for breaking your heart and hurt you. I’m the worst,I know. `` he said now sitting in my lap with my body between his legs and his chest pressed on mine.

``No Kibum…You are a nice person and I understand. I understand that you love Jonghyun and believe me…I tried hard to accept it and get you out of my heart but…I failed. I just love you way too much. I can’t understand why you chose him and not me. From the moment I met you,  I fell in love and I tried to become stronger and protect you and help you with your problems. I always was by your side but…you saw me as a friend.Nothing more.And…And…``

I couldn’t finish my words as tears started to fall from my eyes. All the sadness and pain burst out and I finally let them free.

Kibum cupped my cheeks and whipped my tears with his thumb.

``I-I… lo-love you`` I said between my sobs. My sigh was blurry because of the tears and I felt again weak like a kid.

``Shh…stop crying.`` Kibum said leaning closer . Our foreheads touched and we stood like that for some minutes,Kibum staring at me with his warm eyes and me crying in his arms.

I finally let out all my sadness that accumulated in me all this time and I relaxed in the moments he grabbed my hands and brought them to his mouth.He kissed them lightly with his pinkish lips.Then he placed my hands on his chest,where the heart was, and he put his hands above mine.

``You’ll always be in my heart Minho,you are my dearest friends and I’m very thankful to you for being near me every time I needed you to listen to my problems and comfort me. I can’t love you in the same way I love Jjong and I’m very sorry. But I love you,I do.I love you like a brother, a brother who hugged me and told me everything will be okay when I hit obstacles in my life,a brother who pushed me from behind and helped me to find my own way in life.I want you to be happy,forget me and find your true love.`` Kibum said small sparkling drops of waters rolling down his cheeks.

He hugged me again and I felt his hot tears on my skin.

``I treasure you more than you know,kiddo,so make me happy by finding your own happiness.`` Kibum added and I felt myself crying again. My heart hurt…but in the same time I felt fulfilled. Kibum’s words reached my heart .

``I-I don’t want to…stop loving you…But I’ll try,I’ll try harder just for you,my beautiful monster.`` I said and he pulled away from the hug and gave me a small punch on the arm,his smile still beating the sun.

`` Do it for you,pabo. Now stop crying and act like a strong man you said you are.``

I just nodded and hugged him again.For the last time…I want to feel his warm,I want to feel my heart beat just for him.

 

``Yah! What are you two doing here?`` Suddenly,a teacher opened the door and she seemed pretty annoyed.

``Sorry ma’am,we’ll leave now.`` Kibum said getting up from the floor.I got up too and we stepped out from the small room.

``Kibum…what happened to you?`` the teacher asked.It seems like she knew Kibum.

``Nothing.`` Kibum said shortly and smiled brightly.

``…Ah,okay.You don’t have to tell me,it’s not my business but please go and calm your friend. He’s dieing of worries,he kept searching for you all this time and to me it seems like he’s at the edge of crying.`` The teacher said and Kibum just chukled.

``That puppy probably thinks that I’m mad at him.That pabo…`` Kibum smiled to himself and truly…I was jealous.But I’ll bear with it. I’ll let them alone. I will try and forget Kibum and find my own love.

``I’ll leave now…that pabo needs me.`` Kibum said to me and I just nodded. He was ready to leave but I stopped him.

``Yes Minho?``

``I’ll try and found someone else but…I’ll always be by your side even if you want or not. So if you have any problems,come to me.`` I said.He nodded and squeezed my hands between his .

``You really grown up,kiddo.`` He said looking at our hands.

``My hands are still a lot smaller than yours. You giant.`` He examined my hands and compared them with his.

``Yeah…and you are still a little monster who I’ll keep in my heart.As a brother.`` I said and Kibum’s lips curled into a smile.

And so…he left to his lover and I was again alone.Forever alone.

I wonder…when I’ll find my true love…someone who will love me back.

----------------

I wonder too when Minho will find someone and I don't a damn idea who his true love will be O_O

So you guys can always tell me who you want Mingo's lover to be...or should I let him forever alone?=] 

 

So...I'm sorry for not updatinf for such a long time~~~~ I'm the worst writer. But oh well! I wrote another chapter...not so long like one and I'll update it soon ^-^ in 10-15 minutes?

The MinKey thing...I just had to end Minho's one sided love. It became a pain in the .

But I feel like dieing...how many couples I have in this story already?

JongKey...OnTae...SungJeong...and now I need someone for Minho. Oh gosh...And I feel like adding eunhae too =.=

Anyway~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't be shy and comment~ it makes me happy and It will make me feel like writing faster~

So till next time,

Luv chu~