Jinki

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

Taemin Pov

``Nice to meet you Jinki~`` I said smiling.

``Nice to meet you too…umm…``

``Taemin``

``Nice to meet you Taemin-ah`` Jinki said smiling again.At first he looked pretty plain but when he smiles…he change like Cinderella when she went to the ball.

``Now…let’s see where you’ll sit.`` the teacher said looking around the class.

``The seat near me is empty!`` I exclaimed.If Jinki was gonna sit near me then my plan of getting him will become very easy.

``Oh really?Then Jinki will stay near-`` the teacher started but was interrupted by …the charismatic frog.

``The seat near me is also empty!`` Minho said,suddenly standing up from his chair.I gave him an annoyed glance but he just ignored me.He always annoyed me but for the past weeks he does everything to make me angry,so I guess that he is trying to take Jinki away from me because he knows that I’m pretty interested in this guy. I wonder when he’ll forget about what happened 3 weeks ago with Key and give me a break.It’s true that it was my fault that Jjong rejected Key and now he hate him…but that’s Key’s fault for having useless feelings for that dino.

``Oh…then please decide with who will stay Jinki .And don’t fight about this…`` the teacher said.I looked at Minho and his eyes told me that he won’t give up on getting Jinki.But I can easily make him give up…after all I know a secret that he don’t want the people to discover, especially Key.

`` Let’s do  rock-paper-scissors .`` Minho said already walking closer to me.Damn him…I always lose to this game.But duh…I won’t let this happen.I nodded and smiled.When we were face to face and ready to start I locket my eyes with his and put my plan into action.

I whispered the word  loudly enough just for Minho to hear.As expected his eyes went wide and in the next second his expression darkened. He knew what I meant.  Three weeks ago he gave me a in exchange for the key that kept him closed in a storeroom. I never told Key about this because Minho begged me not to.So since that day I always use that to make him do lots of things for me…but he still does things that annoy me.

``I think I’ll be the best for Jinki to stay near Taemin…`` Minho said irritated and he quickly went back to his place. I smiled and clapped for my win.I looked at Jinki and he was staring at me with a confused expression but when he realized that I saw him staring he quickly smiled and looked somewhere else.

We went to our seats and sat down not bothering to take the books out because the lesson will end in some minutes.I felt Minho’s deadly stares hitting my back as he was sitting behind me.I turned around decided to stop his annoying glares.

``If you keep staring at me I’m gonna tell Key.`` I whispered.

``What the-?...Whatever…Tell him.`` he said his eyes never leaving mine.For some seconds I tried to make sure that I heard right…He just told me to tell Key?I was puzzled and he saw that.

``If you’ll tell him then you won’t have with what to threaten me anymore. He will…understand it somehow I hope.`` Minho said with a serious tone mixed with some worries.

I looked at him in disbelief…not knowing what the made him take this decision.

``But why you-`` I wanted to ask him that but he cut me off.

``I saw how you looked at Jinki and I don’t plan to let you get a new toy and hurt him like you hurt Key,``He said frowning his eyebrows telling me that he was still pissed off by what I did to Key.Well…I don’t really give a damn about his anger,he can hate me till he dies.But…what the heck was this thing about not letting me get Jinki. Is he ing serious?! He stood in my way lots of times…he destroyed lots of my plans of getting new toys…but Jinki is a serious matter now…this boy is amazing.Everything I wished for…and he seems pretty innocent exactly what I like.I won’t let this er to destroy my plan of getting Jinki.Not this time.

``Then good luck cuz I don’t plan to give up this time because of you.`` I said angered and quickly turned back.I looked at Jinki to check if he heard something but he was looking out of the window and his expression seamed pretty bored.So…he didn’t hear a thing.Good,I don’t want to scare him yet.

Seeing that he wasn’t looking at me I used the chance to check him out.He had a baby face and his cheeks seemed so soft…and I so wanted to pinch them right now.He was slim but his body looked very manly…unlike mine.Then my eyes traveled down his hips till they found what interested me the most. The skinny jeans that he wore showed that he had something pretty big on his pants and his thighs seemed very—

``Taemin?`` I snapped out of my daze realizing that my left hand was on his thighs squeezing them, and Jinki was looking confused at me.…what the hell I was thinking?I panicked a little not knowing what to do anymore…the mood becoming suddenly awkward.

``Hehe…I’m sorry but I just cannot observe how muscular are your thighs~`` I said a little embarrassed by my pathetic words.My hand was still on his thighs and I didn’t plan to take it away.

``Oh…well,98% of my muscles are in my thigh~`` Jinki said ,his angelic smile spreading across his face.Gosh…how cute can he be?

We both laughed a little of his remark and I was ready to take my hand away.But how could I waste this chance of being so close to his little friend~ After all…that’s why I insisted him to sit near me.

 I squeezed for the last time his thigh and I lifted my hand and took it away but not before `accidentally` brushing my fingers against his clothed crotch.In the next second he tensed up and he looked at me with some big eyes filled with confusion. I pretended that I didn’t know what I just did and I turned my head in the opposite side of him, grinning like an idiot.Jinki kept staring at me for some more seconds till he returned back at his window.If he really thought that it was an accident…I wonder what he’ll think about what I’m going to do next.

After some minutes the bell rang and as expected lots of girls were around me and Jinki,suffocating us with their questions.

``Onew oppa how old are you?``

``Jinki oppa what’s your favorite food?``

``Oppa do you play a sport?``

``Oppa do you have a girlfriend or do you like someone?``

And the questions kept coming…Jinki was trying to put a fake smile as he probably was getting annoyed by all those stupid questions…but as kind he was, he tried to behave as sweet he could.But unlike him this things were making me stressed. I so wanted to slap those annoying girls…but I can’t.I have to keep my cover.

``You guys scare my little Jinki!Let him breath a little!`` I said making the girls to take some steps behind.Jinki sighed in relief and whispered me a `thank you`.I smiled cutely,my eyes crinkling into little half moons that people kept saying that were adorable.I was adorable.As expected all the girls that surrounded us blushed hard and Jinki’s cheeks turned a light pink.He quickly broke our eye-contact,probably because of embarrassment .

``Umm…I’ll answer some of your question.`` Jinki said smiling,his cherry lips parting and showing his gleaming white teeth.I looked at him pretty curious ,wanting to know if he had a girlfriend or something…not like I was really caring because even if he had one or not I will still make him mine.

``I’m 19 years old and yeah I know that I should be in the next grade but I had some health problems and I had to skip school a whole year.`` he said. So he was older than me…

``My favorite food is chicken! I sooo love it!So on Valentine’s day if any of you plan to give me some chocolate please change it into chicken~ and I’ll give you a kiss~`` Jinki said making some girls laugh and some girls blush.Chicken ehh…so I have to give him chicken on Valen-Yah!What the I’m thinking!Why the heck I should give him something for Valentine?That’s not love that I feel for him,is just purely lust!Aish…this guy drives me crazy already…

``And about sports…I tried to play football but I tripped lots of times because I’m really clumsy…and that’s the reason for why I ended in hospital with more fractures than I thought~`` He said scratching the back of his neck in embarrassed and smiled shyly. So he’s clumsy and he’s not good at sports…but he still has a hot body.

``And about the girlfriend thing…`` he started and I was looking at him with big eyes that shone with curiosity.

``I don’t have one…`` he said and I quickly asked him if he has someone he likes.I don’t know why I asked him that…probably wanting to know if I had a rival or something…

``I-I think I found someone pretty interesting…when I stepped in this class.``he said timidly while his cheeks turned a faint shade of red.A small smirk curled on my lips as I saw that he looked for a split of second at me.If he falls so easy for me then my plan of getting him will be kinda boring.I should more~

 ``Uhh~ I’m jealous~ I wish that person to be me~`` I said pouting pushing my lower lip forward and crossing my arms.Purely adorable.The girls giggled and whispered to each other how cute I was and all.Jinki smiled at ruffled my hair,his blush still present. I wonder if he’s a …he seems just to cute and innocent to not be one.Oh…but when someone sees me they will think the same thing…but I’m so far away from being a .But…Jinki isn’t  like me,I’m sure about that~

``Oh Jinki…how should I call you?Hyung~?`` I said in a sweet tone and tilted my head,putting a finger on my cheek and showed some aegyo.

``Or…Oppa~?`` I said now more seductively  and I bit my lower lip and winked at him.I knew that I melted lots of hearts right now…but this time Jinki just…laughed?

 ``Haha!You’re so funny T-Taemin-ah!Y-you can call me how you want even a-ajusshi is fine for me!`` Jinki said between his laughs.My mouth went wide open and my eyes watched this pabo as he took my flirt as a joke…He really is a weird one.But I still want him,and oh I want him so badly.

I stood up from my seat and I turned around,now staying before Jinki.He looked at me confused,not knowing what I was doing and I just smiled.Then I pushed the desk away,making some space and that made Jinki more confused and again I just smiled.Then without wasting another second I jumped on his lap,my legs being on the either side of him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and I leaned closer till I was near his ear.

``Jinki Oppa~`` I whispered seductively and I intentionally blew some hot air on his ear.I felt how he shivered from my touch.I wanted to do more things to him right now but how can Ms.Frog stay quiet on his place?

``Taemin you can’t do that~You will crush Jinki with your weight~`` That Minho bastard said and he caught my waist with his hands and guess what…he lifted me up from Jinki.

``Yah!If If I’m so fat as you say then how you did that?!`` I yelled and struggled to get free from his grip.

``I’m strong.`` he replied blankly.The hell you are!

I finally broke free from his grip and sat on my chair pouting and sulking.

``Taemin-ah you are not fat.You really are very thin!`` Jinki reassured me fast.He’s so kind~

``Ahh~Thanks Oppa,you really are the best~`` I said quickly jumping on him again,now being in the same position from some minutes ago.I kept smiling and he smiled back. Minho was still arguing with some girls because he dared to call me fat,so I can do everything I want now~

``Jin-`` I started to say but…

``Yah Taemin,get down of him! You will crush him!`` someone said grabbing my arm and pulled me off of Jinki.

``Keeey I’m not fat!`` I whined.I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, our faces inches away. I felt how his eyes filled with hatred stabbed me but I ignored it. He deserved it.

``Taemin…let me go.`` he murmured slowly pushing my chest with his hands trying to get me off of him.I frowned my eyebrows and glared at him,pushing my chest harder against his hands till he probably gave up knowing that making me angry will just make his sore tomorrow.He took his hands from my chest and wrapped them around my slim waist,making our bodies glued together.I smiled ,feeling lots of eyes on us wishing that Jinki was watching too,after all my was nicely curved on those skinny jeans.

I broke the hug and turned my head around to look at Jinki…and I smirked in victory.He was watching carefully my .When he realized that I caught him staring he quickly blushed and looked somewhere else.So cute~

 I grabbed Key’s wrist and dragged him after me to Jinki and Minho that dared to sit on my chair.

``Oh,hey Key!`` Minho said when he saw Key and he quickly stood up and pulled Key into a hug.Jinki stood up too and smiled sweetly.

After Minho and Key pulled away from the hug,Minho was ready to introduce Jinki to Key but I wrapped my hands around one of Jinki’s arms and putted my head on his shoulder.

``He’s Jinki and he’s a new student to this school and I love him soooooo~ much.`` I said cutely and pecked Jinki’s cheek.Minho and Key were looking completely puzzled at me while Jinki was already red as a tomato.Minho just rolled his eyes and Key kept glaring at me.

``Oh sorry Jinki-hyung…Taemin is just very ual-`` Minho started but was cut off by Key.

``Very clingy.``Key said giving Minho a glare.Minho just rolled his eyes and pouted.

``Are you trying to scare him in the first day?`` Key whispered to Minho but  loudly enough for me to hear.

``Yeah.If Jinki will know how Taemin is then he could save himself from this monster.`` Minho whispered back.He just called me a monster?And it seems that he really wasn’t joking when he said that he doesn’t plan to let me get Jinki.

``It’s ok.I don’t really mind.I’m kind of used to that because I have a little brother that’s exactly like Taemin.`` Jinki said running his hand on my hair,gently ruffling it.Wait…

``He always says things and does things like Taemin did but they’re both so cute that I just can’t help blushing like mad.`` Jinki said chuckling.Wait a second…does it mean that all my attempts of getting him failed?!Because he has a brother that is ually frus- I mean clingy like me?So all my cuteness won’t work because he is used to it…?You must be joking…

Key and Minho both started laughing that they almost fell on the ground.Nice…isn’t it enough that all I did was in vain?Now those idiots have to laugh at me?Oh just wait Lee Jinki… If the aegyo don’t work than I’ll use my iness…somehow I’ll get you even if I have to use force and you! I usually make my es fall in love with me so they would be faithful to me because I don’t like other persons to touch what is mine that’s why I did everything to separate Jonghyun and Key.Key never loved me in that way…the first time we did it was just from curiosity but I got addicted to it and forced him to be my toy.But I’ll make Jinki fall in love with me…and I’ll him everyday because he `was used` to all my cuteness!

``By the way,Key why are you here?``Minho asked and I snapped out of daze being curious about that too.Key was angry at me now,I’m sure about that so that means that he couldn’t came to see me.

``Oh yeah,I forgot…Taemin you have to go home alone today and the rest of the week…because I got detention.`` Key said sighing deeply.I was a little surprised that he still came to tell me that after I made him cry some time ago.He still care about me…even if I hurt him so badly in all those years.I wonder why?It’s not the first time that I thought about that…one year ago I ed him raw till he fainted and when he waken up I did it again and he couldn’t move for almost a week.But he still talked with me and laughed with me…so I asked him why he was so kind to me,why he forgave me for all those cruel things I did to him.And his answer is still echoing in my head.`I forgave you because I know that you’re just a lonely boy that needs much affection or he will think that everyone hates him and I don’t want you to close your heart and hide in a corner crying all the day.So till you find your true love I’ll take care of you.`At that time I cried hearing his words…but now I became a heartless …monster as Minho calls me.I’m aware of this.I never felt this love Key was talking about…just lustful desires.What I feel for Key is just a simple brotherhood love and lust that crave for his body.

The day passed pretty fast as I didn’t try to get closer to Jinki because my mood was down.Remembering about what Key told me an year ago putted me into thoughts.I stepped out of the classroom but not before turning back my head to look at Jinki that was happily talking with Minho.It seems that he became good friends with that frog. I sighed,already tired of all that thinking and walked away.I hope that tomorrow will be a more lucky day…just wait Jinki…just wait.

Minho Pov

I was having a nice conversation to Onew as I found out that he just moved some houses away from mine.So…we could go home together.Today was really funny,Onew and I have lots of things in common and he really is clumsy…he tripped for almost 4 times today,lucky that I was there to catch him.He really is a nice guy…but what I like the most at him is that he isn’t affected by Taemin,even if he still blushes…after all Taemin really looks like a girl so I kind of understand him…because I blushed too just looking at Taemin sometimes…and I ing gave him a …Anyway,it’s nice to see that little devil angry.I know that he won’t give up so easily on Onew and he’ll probably try to get Onew without using his aegyo and I’m a little worried about this…what if he Onew?No…I won’t let this happen,I’ll protect this guy.I couldn’t protect Key…but this time I’ll make everything to protect Jinki.

While heading home together with Onew we kept talking about random things.When we reached my house I waved him goodbye but not before getting his number.

After 2 hours of doing homework I got very bored and so I decided to text him.

`Hyung, wanna come at my house? I’m so bored…play with me~` I almost pressed the sent button but I thought that this message was a little too…weird but I still sent it.After some seconds my phone vibrated signaling that I got a message. I quickly took it and opened the message seeing that its from no one else than Onew.

`Sure,I’ll be there in 30 minutes~ ^o^` Without knowing a smile crept on my face after I read what Onew wrote.

Onew Pov

``Where are you going?`` my brother asked.

``To a friend’s house.`` I answered blankly .

``Ehhh?!But you said you will take a bath with me!`` my brother pouted and crossed his arms .

``Sorry Jeongmin...I promise that-`` I started to say but he threw a pillow at me.

``You said that the last time too!You are such a mean brother…but I still love you.`` he said blushing then he quickly covered himself with the blanket ,trying to hide his blush from me.But too late…I saw it.

``Hehe~ I’m really sorry.Forgive your brother this time,ne?~`` I said walking closer to my bed.

``Ne…but don’t come home late.And please…try to keep your hands off from this friend of yours.`` he said and I just chuckled at his small jealousy.

``Don’t worry,he’s not my type anyway.He’s just a friend.`` I reassured him.

``Promise me.`` Jeongmin(from Boyfriend band) said still under the blanket.

``I promise that I won’t do anything to this guy.`` I said putting my hand on my chest.Jeongmin quickly threw the blanket away to look at me and he smiled shyly.

``Fine…take care.`` he said and pecked my cheek.I kissed his forehead and headed to the door.

``Jinki!`` he yelled and I turned around to see what he wanted.

``D-did you…find someone you l-like at your new school?``he asked stuttering.I didn’t want to lie to him…so I told him the truth.

``Yeah…someone pretty cute that kept flirting with me today.It seems like he really wants me.`` I said smiling.

``Oh…I see.Well,nice for you.Good luck with him and try to have just a boyfriend not 3 this time,ne?`` Jeongmin said softly and I already knew that he will probably cry when I will leave.But…his feelings for me are wrong.We’re brothers and even if sometimes is tempting I can’t do those things with him…I just hope that he’ll give up on me.

``Yeah…I’ll try.Now go to sleep,you’re pretty tired.`` I said and he obeyed me.I left the house and headed to Minho’s.

I have lots of things to ask him about this Taemin. And also about his relationship with Taemin because when they’ve been ready to play rock-paper-scissors Taemin whispered to him something that I accidentally heard…and I’m really curious what he meant by .

__________________

So...I rewrited this chapter...hope you like it...If I have some grammar mistaked I'll edit later...

Minho will find some shocking things about Onew in the next chapter...and no,I won't write Onho or something like that...maybe I'll use Minho to make Tae jealous a little but dunno...

Onew is interested in Taemin in the same way as Taemin is interested in him.Just lust at first...then the love will appear and bla bla.And I don't plan to write even if at first I wanted...but I guess that you my dear readers won't like Onew to other persons except of Taemin ^-^ 

 

 

 

 

Nice thighs~