Marry me?

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

Key Pov

It was a sunny morning and we headed to th school.The train was very crowded and I was pushed on a door with Jjong behind me.I couldn’t move an inch,that’s how crowded it was.So I stood silent ,waiting to reach our destination…till I felt someone touching my .I tensed up and turned my head just to see Jjong that was smiling cutely at me. I gave him a suspicious glare and I lowered my eyes to where his hands were and guess what? I found the ert who dared to touch me.

``Jjong…take your hand off of my .`` I whispered,not wanting to be heard by other people.Jjong shook his head and pouted like a little kid while one of his hands wrapped around my waist and the other one squeezed my .

``J-Jjong!`` I hissed and he just continued what he started,ignoring me.I tried to turn around or at least to move my arms so I could take his hands off but…I was practically glued to the door.I’m lucky that I can move my head at least.

Jjong’s hand kept squeezing harder my cheeks and a small moan escaped my mouth. I quickly bit my lips to prevent other dirty sounds to escape,already panicked that someone heard me. I looked around me and I sighed in relief seeing that no one was staring oddly at me well…except Jjong that was smirking.But that don’t counts.

``Key…moan for me.`` Jjong huskily whispered in my ear, intentionally blowing some hot air that made me shiver.The hand from my waist traveled down and it slipped on my shirt,caressing my skin.

``Yah! S-Stop it…we’re in public!`` I whispered to him but Jjong just ignored my words again.

``Bummie~ I want you~`` he said seductively as he placed a soft and sweet kiss on my neck. His hand reached one of my s and I felt his thumb rubbing it. I bit my lip so hard that it almost bled,just to not moan. We were in public…we can’t do something like that…

``Uff~ Don’t keep your moans away from me~`` he said teasingly as his hand stopped squeezing my but soon I felt his hand sneaking on my front and I don’t have a ing idea how he could move but anyway,his hand reached my crotch. I widened my eyes in disbelief and I struggled trying to take his hands off of my body but he just pressed his body harder on my back,now being completely unable to move a muscle. Oh gosh…

He gave a light squeeze to my crotch while he kept playing with my s. I felt myself getting harder down there and I swear that it was the last thing I wanted to happen right now. If someone would see us I would die of embarrassment.

``J-Jjong…someone might see us.`` I said but he just kept looking at me with some lustful eyes. His lips got closer to my neck and soon I felt a soft warm on my skin as Jjong started kissing my neck again. But soon he started one spot so hard that it left a dark and purple hickey behind. This time I bit my lips so hard that it bled. And Jjong saw that.

``Bummie! I want to hear your moans!`` he said pouting but I just gave him a death glare.

``But I don’t want so you should take your hands off of me till you won’t regret it.`` I said warningly. He just gulped knowing that I was very serious about making him regret. I was pretty scary when I was mad and I’m sure he knew it because he experienced it on his own.

``That’s not fair…`` he murmured,slowly taking his hand off of my shirt .But his other hand kept resting on my crotch.

``You forget that.`` I said looking at my lower part and he just sighed,finally taking his hand away.

``I’m your boyfriend…why I can’t touch you when and where I want?`` he asked pouting while he rested his chin on my shoulder.

``Exactly,because you’re my boyfriend you can’t.`` I said a little amused. As expected he looked confused at me.

``I don’t understand…`` he said and I just chuckled.

``Do you want to know  when ,where,how you can touch me and as much you want?`` I asked already decided to make fun of him. His eyes went wide open as they sparkled with curiosity.

``Yeah yeah yeah!`` he said enthusiastic.

``I’ll tell you if you move a little away so I can breath here.`` I said and he quickly obeyed moving some inches back making some people swear because he took their space~I turned around,now facing him,as our chests touched.

``So?!Tell me~`` He said and I just chuckled at his cuteness. He looked like a little puppy~ with those adorable pleading eyes.

``Okie~`` I whispered .I brought my hand to his chin and raised it a little,our eyes fixed on each other.

``You can do everything you want to me…`` I started seductively and I saw Jjong biting his lips,his eyes still sparkling.

``…when you’ll…`` I added and he just became more impatient,wrapping his arms around my waist and pushing me more closer to him.Our lips were some inches away and I felt his irregularly breathing.

``Yeah?`` he said huskily and I just tilted my head and smiled cutely.

``Marry me.`` I ended showing my sweet smile that could surpass Onew’s. 

Jjong was stunned as he tried to say something but his words were stuck in his throat leaving him speechless.

``The cat ate your tongue,Yeobo?`` I asked teasingly.Jjong suddenly smirked leaving me a little shocked by that sudden change of attitude.

``If the cat is you then yes.`` he said and before I could register what he said,he crashed his lips on mine,pulling me into a sweet and innocent kiss.

My cheeks turned red as I felt my whole body getting hot and yeah,just for a damn kiss. Jjong didn’t used his tongue,he just pressed his lips on mine. He soon pulled away leaving me with a flushed face. I didn’t say a word because I felt pair of eyes on me. I didn’t even dare to look around because I was sure that lots of people saw the kiss…and damn,I’m so embarrassed.

``Now that everyone knows that we are a couple can I give you a real kiss,my cute kitty?`` Jjong said pretty loudly and I heard lots of people gasp or girls giggling,making me more frustrated and my cheeks more redder.

I brought my hands up and clutched his shirt as I buried my head onto his chest as I was burning of embarrassment.

``No.`` I mumbled loudly enough for him to hear.He ran his fingers through my hair and rested his chin on my head.

``Then…If I marry you…`` he started and I already knew what he wanted to say .

``Yeah.`` I said still hiding my face in his shirt.

``Then,Bummie,I’ll marry you.`` he said taking my head in his hands and making me look at him. I was speechless again…I never really thought he will say that…I was just making fun of him or something…I wasn’t serious.But…he just said that he’ll marry me?!

``J-Jjong s-stop saying s-stupid things. I-It’s not funny.`` I stuttered,looking down,avoiding Jjong’s eyes.

``But I was serious. I’ll really marry you!`` he said pouting while he raised my chin again to look at him. His eyes were filled with love and I melted right away. He seems to say the truth… or at least he really wants to…marry me.

``I’m happy Jjong…but you don’t have to say this just to let you touch me…I was just teasing you.`` I said trying to smile.A fake smile. Inside I was breaking…I really wanted to believe him…but..I..

``Kibum!`` he grabbed my shoulders and squeezed them hard as he looked right into my eyes with a serious look on his face.

``Why can’t you believe me? I didn’t say that I’ll marry you for that reason…I really want to be your husband and I decided  2 years ago that I’ll make you my wife if you’ll ever feel the same as I do for you. And now that we’re finally together I promise you that even if you want or not,I’ll still marry you.`` Jjong said,his fierce and brown eyes never leaving mine. I was looking at him in disbelief…trying to convince myself that I heard right. I mean…if Jjong really wants to marry me…it means that he wants to be with me forever. A married couple…a husband and a wife…and later a child…child.

``Sorry…`` I mumbled,putting my hands on his chest and slowly pushing him away a little from me. For a second I saw a stream of hurt in his eyes but I just shook my head and lowered my head trying to avoid his glances.

``Kibum?`` he asked confused as he putted his hands on mines and intertwined his fingers with mine.

``You can’t m-marry me…I-I’m not a wo-woman. I can’t make you h-happy …I,I can’t get pregnant…a-and give birth to your b-baby.`` I said,not observing that tears were already formed in my eyes.

I started trembling as I felt my knees getting weak and my tears falling down my cheeks.I heard Jjong sighing and soon his arms were around my body,pulling me into a tight hug.

``Pabo.`` he said pecking my forehead and kissing my tears not caring that lots of people were staring at us.

`` Who said I want a kid? Just you it’s enough. Having you by my side is all I wished for. I don’t give a damn that you’re not a woman and you can’t get pregnant. All I want it’s you becoming my wife and spending your life together with me till the death will tear us apart…no, not even the death can separate us. I love you Key, so please stop saying such stupid things and stop crying…I hate seeing you like this. It hurts me.`` he said with a gentle and warm voice while he kept kissing every part of my face till I calmed down.

``I love you`` I said grabbing his collar and pulled him into a kiss,a passionate one as he wanted, not giving a damn if people were watching us.

After a long battle between our tongues and lots of small and seductive moans, we pulled away from the kiss panting hard.Jjong smiled at me and I smiled too. So silly.

`` So Key,when the time will come and I’ll kneel in front of you with a beautiful ring in my hands,please say yes,and marry me,ne~?`` he asked pecking my cheek,making me blush furiously.

Just when I was ready to answer, an old woman made her way to me and grabbed my hand. I looked at her confused not knowing what she wanted . He had a big smile on her face and that made me more confused.

``Something wrong, grandma?`` Jjong asked smiling sweetly at her. Such a nice husband,I mean boyfriend I have~

``No sweety. I just wanted to tell something to him.`` she said looking at me. I blinked for some times in confusion till I leaned down a little because she was pretty short. She got closer to my ear ,ready to whisper something to me.

``You should marry him,dear. He might be a ert young boy but I can see that he loves you very much and I assure that he will take care of you. Even if you’re a man that doesn’t mean that you can’t have a happy marriage.Not every married couple need to give birth to a baby. And beside that…if you don’t have a child that means that you don’t have to share his love~ Meaning more fun for you~`` The grandman said and I don’t have a ing idea why she came closer to my ear if she didn’t even try to whisper! Actually, she said that in a pretty loud voice because I saw Jjong smirking and nodding and some woman were nodding to. Damn…so embarrassing…And as expected I was as red as a tomato by now.

``She’s right Yeobo…I’ll shower you with my love everyday and especially at night.`` Jjong said winking at me and some woman were giggling as they probably realized what this ert meant.

``Grandma at least you were right with the ert part.`` I said rolling my eyes.

``So you will marry him?`` she asked me and I saw lots of people looking at me,waiting for my answer. Damn…

``C’mon wifey~ Will you marry me?`` Jjong said amused as he hugged me again.I blushed harder if it was possible and I bit my lip ,feeling a little shy.

``Y-Yes.`` I said not very loud,just for Jjong to hear…

``Yay! He said yes!`` Jjong yelled and lots of peoples clapped. Damn! So embarrassing! I turned around,back facing him. I put my hands on my face trying to hide my flushed and red face. I felt Jjong’s strong arms wrapping around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

``I’m happy Key. Just wait 2 more years.`` he whispered and I widened my eyes hearing his words.

`` Two years?!`` I asked shocked and he just chuckled.

``That’s to late?`` he asked amused and I quickly shook my head.

``That’s to fast!`` I said .

``It’s never to fast when it comes to you.And besides…I plan to get engaged with you pretty soon.`` he said and I felt my heart jumping from my chest. E-Engaging?! He just said that?!

``E-E-Engagement?!`` I stuttered turning my head a little to look at him. He just nodded cutely.

``You know the ring that you said you liked when we walked around some shops? The pink one…`` Jjong asked and without thinking more I already knew the ring he was talking about. Oh gosh…I so love that one.

``W-What’s with it?`` I asked and he just smirked.

`` Soon that ring will have the honor to be on your finger.`` he said taking my hand and kissing it. I felt my heart beating extremely fast and my mind went blank,not knowing what I should say or do right now. I was so happy and no…not because of the ring,ok maybe a little but the reason I’m so happy is because Jjong really wants to…you know, engage and marry me.

`` I don’t even know what to say Jjong…I’m,I’m so happy.`` I said and he turned me around,facing him and cupped my face with his warm hands while he looked at me with those lovely eyes.

``Just don’t leave me…and give me a kiss~`` he said and I nodded and connected our lips,ignoring the eyes that were watching us. I just wanted him,I wanted to show him how much I loved him. He’s really…everything I ask for.

Minho Pov

I was sitting in the train,waiting patiently for someone.I heard some woman giggling and mumbling something about a cute couple but my attention fell on the granny that walked closer to me.

``What took you so much time?`` I asked and she just rolled her eyes.

``Those guys were just too cute and I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. The feminine boy is really charming and the short boy is very handsome. They really look good together.`` she said smiling but I just felt knifes stabbing my heart. It still hurt…losing Key.

``Whatever. Did you ask him what I told you?``

``Yeah. He said he will marry the puppy boy. He blushed so hard when he said that,he was so cute~ I so wanted to eat him up.`` the granny said fangirling for some seconds.

``I see…Thank you.`` I said and closed my eyes trying to suppress the pain that dominated my heart. Suddenly I felt someone touching my shoulder and I opened my eyes just to see the granny looking sadly at me.

``You’re really a good person. I can see that you love that boy…and I’m happy that you don’t interfere. `` she said and I was a little surprised. It was so obvious?

``Yeah…Actually,I’m planning to help them as much I can because I want him to be happy.`` I said and she just gave me an approving smile.

``You’re really nice ,sweety. I’m sure you’ll find someone that will truly love you. Just be patient. `` she said and then she left me alone.

``Yeah…but I still want him.`` I said clutching my shirt right above my heart,feeling how my heart breaks in every moment. It’s painful…It’s so painful…being such a good friend.

_________________________

Sweety~

So~ a pretty funny chapter with JongKey xD and yeak I kinda plan to marry them=]] their just so cute >.<

And the stalker Minho...isn't he such a good friend? He really want Key to be happy x3 and don't worry...he'll find his true love later...I won't let him sufer for a long time ^-^ (I'm not such a bad person)

Well,hope you enjoyed the chapter. The next one will be with OnTae~ and no...Tae doesn't love Onew yet...still lust...just lust between them <3

Luv chu~

So freakin cute!