Feelings

Just be mine already!-Hiatus-

 

(Jeongmin is younger than Tae)

No one’s Pov

 

``Wait…does he know about it?`` Jeongmin murmured,a gleam of fear and panic visible in his brown eyes.Taemin kept staring at him not knowing why Jeongmin was behaving like that.The younger was completely lost in his thoughts ,not knowing that Taemin was looking at him with an unexpected worried face.

``Jeongmin?``Taemin whispered,lightly squeezing the other boy shoulders , but Jeongmin didn’t react at all. He kept looking down at the floor with a dark expression on his pretty face while his hands were shaking.Taemin shook him a little but still nothing…and it started to get on his nerves.

Suddenly,Taemin leaned closer to Jeong,and quickly lowered his head down till his breath crashed on Jeong’s bare shoulder.Then,in a matter of a second,Taemin plump lips were pressed against the moist and bright skin.Taemin stood in that position for like 5 seconds,waiting for a reaction from Jeongmin…but nothing happened,and he got more annoyed.Then,without thinking about it for a second time,his white teeth pierced into the flawless skin,making the owner of the body to whine in pain.Taemin smirked .seeing that Jeong finally snapped out of his daze.

``Yah Taemin! What the hell you think you’re doing?`` Jeong asked,glaring at Taemin.

``I just wanted to check if you’re still alive`` Taemin said blankly while he wrapped his arms around Jeong’s neck and rested his chin on the younger’s bitten shoulder.

``Sorry…`` that’s all what Jeong said. For some long minutes the boys stood in the same position,Taemin back hugging Jeong,in a deep silence.

``Jeong…``Taemin broke the silence,whispering in the younger’s ear.

``Hmm?``Jeong turned his head a little to look at the older boy  that was smiling in a silly way without a reason.

``With who you have those dirty dreams that Onew talked about?`` Taemin whispered huskily while he looked lustfully at Jeong.

Jeongmin quickly tensed up,turning his head back,not wanting Taemin to see the unexpected blush that spread along his smooth cheeks. Unwillingly,he remembered one of his dreams and his face got hotter.He squeezed his eyes closed trying to make those dirty imagines go away.He heard Taemin chuckling silently as he probably observed the strange behavior of his.

Jeong was panicked. Taemin was right behind h-wait.Taemin was in Jeong’s lap staring with his big eyes at the stressed boy.Jeong quickly opened his eyes trying to remember when Taemin moved from his back,but in vain.He was to absorbed in his thoughts.

``T-Taemin what are you doing?`` Jeong asked looking up at the younger boy that was smirking.

``Hmm…nothing much,just trying to discover this mysterious person that pleasure you in your dreams~`` Taemin said leaning down,the boy lips 2 inches away. Jeong widened his eyes,his breath quickening as the gap between those two was vanishing.Taemin’s lips brushed Jeong’s but nothing more. They stood in that awkward position for a whole minute till Taemin pressed his small hands on the other boy chest and roughly pushed him down on the bed.Taemin was on top,sitting on the lower part of Jeong.

``T-Taemin…I don’t know what are you trying to do…but stop.`` Jeong said trying to get up but Taemin just pushed him down again.

``I’ll stop when you’re gonna tell me who that person is.`` Taemin said ,his fingers clutching Jeong’s shirt and slowly lifting it up,till the stomach was revealed.Tae ran his fingers on the soft and milky skin,feeling the boy beneath him shivering.

``S-stop i-it.`` Jeong stuttered as he grabbed Taemin’s hands and stopped them from going further.

``If you tell me who it is~`` Taemin said cutely,showing some aegyo while he moved his in front then back,creating a light friction between their crotches. He bit his lower lip trying to stop a small whine as his was hurting as hell while Jeong did the same but this time to not let a moan to escape his throat.

``Why…do you want to know?`` Jeong said putting his arm above his eyes trying to relax himself,as news parts of old dirty dreams were crossing his mind,getting him aroused.

``Because…I’m just curious~`` Taemin said creating more friction between their already formed bulges.They both moaned silently,and Jeong unconsciously arched his back ,resulting their bulges to brush harder against each other.

``F-Fine…I’ll ...t-tell you.`` Jeong said between his heavy breaths. Taemin smiled in victory but still not moving an inch from Jeong.

``Now get down…`` Jeong added narrowing his eyes. Taemin pouted and shook his head like a little kid.

``Tell me first…then I’ll get down.`` Taemin said smiling cutely…yet evily. Jeong just sighed in defeat and nodded.

``Onew.`` Jeong murmured while his eyes were looking at the ceiling.

``What’s with him?`` Taemin asked clueless . Jeong just rolled his eyes,getting slightly annoyed.He fixed his eyes on Taemin that was still confused.

``The man in my dreams is no other than my brother.`` Jeong said this time louder.Taemin looked at him puzzled for some seconds not believing his ears.

``You mean…Onew?`` Taemin asked barely above a whisper and Jeong just nodded and looked somewhere else.

``Wow…that’s pretty…`` Taemin started to say but Jeong interrupted him.

``Wrong ,illegal, disgusting, sinful…`` Jeong said ,small tears forming in his eyes.Taemin froze in his place as he saw sparkling drops of water rolling down Jeong’s cheeks.

``I know this…but,b-but I still…l-love him.``Jeong said between his sobs.He brought his hands to his face to whip the tears that were falling.Taemin stood silent ,not knowing what he should say. It was pretty shocking what Jeong said,a brother complex was truly wrong and not to add that they were both men.

Jeong grabbed Taemin’s wrist and suddenly flipped him ,now being the one above the stunned boy.

``P-Please don’t tell him…Please T-Taemin…`` Jeong said trying to keep his tears to escape as he looked at the boy beneath him.

Taemin never thought of telling Onew something like this anyway,but his evilness pushed him on doing and saying stupid things ,so instead of reassuring the cry-baby that he will never tell Onew he did the opposite thing.

``And what if I’ll tell him?`` he said,soon regretting it.Jeong expression became dark,a dangerous aura surrounding him.Taemin gulped as he felt intimidated by the boy that just cried some second ago.

``Then I’ll you.And I’ll make sure that I’ll hurt you more than my brother.`` Jeong said,piercing Taemin’s soul with his sharp eyes.

Hearing that Taemin started to feel again the pain in his ,like his abused hole wanted to tell him to apologize quickly before he would get .

``I-I won’t say a word to anybody…`` Taemin said.

``Good boy.`` Jeong said smirking and he moved from Taemin to the bathroom.Taemin sighed deeply as he wasn’t in danger anymore. He never knew that Jeong could be like that…but knowing that Onew is his brother…was kinda obvious.

Taemin was still lying in the bed as his whole body started to hurt again. He moved to much some time ago and now the wounds Onew made started to cause a stinging pain.

``Seeing your expression,I guess your wounds started to hurt,eh?`` Jeongmin said entering the room again with some wet towels in his hands.Taemin nodded and Jeong sighed approaching the bed.

``You’re such a pabo…`` Jeong murmured while he started to undress Taemin.Taemin didn’t complain even if it was a little awkward and uncomfortable being undressed by someone that just warned him that he will get …but his whole body felt numb so he couldn’t treat his own wounds alone.

Jeong cleaned Tae’s wounds and he took him in the bathroom to clean his still filled with and blood hole.Taemin scream,whined,hissed the whole time till Jeong putted him in the bed and covered him with the blanket.

``You should sleep Tae.Tomorrow you will feel better,I promise you~`` Jeong said smiling sweetly at Tae. ` At least he's not mad anymore…` Tae thought smiling back.

Jeong was ready to leave the room but Tae stood up from the bed,his bare skin exposed as he was wearing just a pair of boxers.

``Jeong…can you…umm…`` he started to say looking down at the floor ,feeling embarrassed.Jeong looked confused at the boy but after some seconds a small smile curled on his lips.

``You want me to turn on the lamp?`` Jeong asked a little amused.

Taemin raised his head and looked in disbelief at Jeong.

``I’m not scared of dark!`` he exclaimed and Jeong just chuckled.

``Then what’s wrong?`` Jeong asked and Taemin quickly became embarrassed again.

``…can you sleep with me?`` he asked and Jeong was now the one that looked amazed at Tae.

``Umm…Tae…I already love someone and you know…`` Jeong started to say but Taemin interrupted him.

``Yah! I don’t mean like that! I just want you to sleep in the same bed as me because I’m scared that Onew will come home and me again!`` Tae yelled.

``But nevermind! I’ll sleep alone!Good night!`` Tae said laying again on the bed and covering himself with the blanket,turning his back at Jeong.

Jeong stood stunned for some seconds then he chuckled at Tae’s cuteness. He walked closer to the bed and sneaked under the covers next to Taemin.He wrapped his arms around Taemin’s slim waist and buried his head on the boy’s back.

``Good night.`` Jeong whispered and closed his eyes. Taemin was taken by surprise by Jeong’s action but he soon relaxed on his arms and closed his eyes too.

``Thank you…`` he murmured not knowing that Jeong actually heard him.

Jeong smiled shyly,simply adoring the cuteness of Taemin’s.Then,they both fell asleep not knowing that someone just entered in the house and stared at them with lustful eyes.

 ____________

The three-some is coming in a few minutes xD but don't expect very much...it's my first time writing something like that o.o,but I hope you'll like it ^^

Luv chu~