Uh Oh.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minhyuk cliqued with the rest really quickly, and probably because of his relationship with Sungjae, the others treated him really well. He was happy to be back in Korea, seeing your advertisement posters and commercials was something he had to get use to. 

He remembered when you fainted in front of him on your first day of school. The red thread of fate seemed to twist and turn around the three of you like a joke. Fooling and hurting all of you in the process. He sighed as he glanced at your poster on the wall wondering if you've changed.

'Heard from Mr Hong that we'll be filming our MV soon!' Peniel exclaimed waving his chopsticks in the air, food in his mouth. Eunkwang gave him another leader-like disciplinary slap on the back of his head and he sat down immediately smiling apologetically. 

'Time flies..' Minhyuk sighed and arched an eyebrow in Sungjae's direction. 

'Time flies..' Sungjae caught his gaze and repeated with a shrug. 

'Time flies..' Changsub and Peniel chorused before chuckling at each other.

'So guys, do you think we're ready for debut?' Hyunsik asked picking up a slice of pickled raddish from Peniel's plate and put it in his mouth before the boy even had time to react. 

'OF COURSE!' Everyone said in unison including Minhyuk. He was without a doubt as excited for debut as the rest. To think that he could finally fulfill his big dream of standing on stage performing for his fans, not to mention with his best friend Sungjae, he didn't have the least of regret for returning. But of course he was still afraid to face you again. He was afraid that you've already forgotten about him and moved on. 

'It was a lie. Everything. Including you.' Your words echoed in his ears and he could hardly swallow his food. 

Sungjae saw the change in his expression and sighed earning a puzzled look from Changsub. He could almost read the other guy like an open book to know exactly what he was worried about. The fact was even Sungjae hadn't seen you for quite a while, with your fully packed schedule and his jam packed teaser filming and follow up practices, he could hardly find time to even give you a call. But one thing for sure, he didn't even know how to start telling you about Minhyuk let alone thinking about seeing you.

CEO Hong strolled into the meeting room leisurely with the usual poker face. The boys stood up at once and greeted him energetically. 

'Well my boys,' His expression turned into a smile. Sungjae knew that smile

Please log in to read the full chapter